• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Contribution Issue

Hugo RSF

Hi,

Sorry to say that I have an issue with the mod, where if there are contents in the cart and you click on any info_pages, the contents of the cart are lost!

The link (when hovered over -status bar) looks correct with:

www.site./info_pages.php?pages_id=4?osCsid=f0d6bcf98f7e480697cdf9e04bb81f7b - BUT cart empties.

www.site./privacy.php?osCsid=f0d6bcf98f7e480697cdf9e04bb81f7b to privacy (normal link)

Can someone please help, :)

Many thanks,

Dave

I encountered the same issue yesterday. The problem: Look at the line

www.site./info_pages.php?pages_id=4?osCsid=f0d6bcf98f7e480697cdf9e04bb81f7b

The link is not correctly constructed. It should be

www.site./info_pages.php?pages_id=4&osCsid=f0d6bcf98f7e480697cdf9e04bb81f7b

(in case you didn't see the difference: it ist the & instead of the ?)

Normaly this error comes from not using the tep_href_link correctly. How to fix:

catalog/include/boxes/info_pages.php

Line 64:

$link = FILENAME_PAGES . '?pages_id=' . $page['pages_id'];

change to:

$link = FILENAME_PAGES;

$addlink = 'pages_id=' . $page['pages_id'];

Line 77:

$page_list .= '<tr><td class="infoBoxContents"><a target="'.$target.'" href="' . tep_href_link($link) . '">' . $page['pages_title'] . '</a></td></tr>';

change to:

$page_list .= '<tr><td class="infoBoxContents"><a target="'.$target.'" href="' . tep_href_link($link, $addlink) . '">' . $page['pages_title'] . '</a></td></tr>';

• 2 weeks later...

This is a great contribution. It took me a while to install, but I finally got it done. However there is something missing that I would like some help with, would it be possible to have a bullet for each link and below is link a bar. An example can be seen here. http://osc.template-help.com/9006/index.php Looking forward to a reply, thanks!

Wonder the quick fix to remove the default info box? I have this contrib installed and it works great, but I only need the new information box, not the old one.

I released version 4.50 but be careful of the changement :

Changes on version 4.5

- empty cart problem fixed

- because of the osc logic and because it's more difficult to find the files to edit,

I changed all the naming pattern of the php file, now they are all : extra_info_pages.php

so admin page_manager files and catalog info_pages.php all anmed now extra_info_pages.php

- i updated the $infopageid: name on the beggining of all files

MS2

I have the following problem.

All extrenal links works fine but when I create a page myself the Page title displays in the shop but when clicking on it I get this:

The requested URL /shop/extra_info_pages.php/pages_id/9 was not found on this server.

It does not matter with page type i choose - it always say ....pages_id/9 was not found...

Solution anyone?

Thanks

I am getting this error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_draw_fckeditor() in /usr/www/users/webassi/admin/extra_info_pages.php on line 508

Please help

Pixy

One day at a time - we all have to learn

I am getting this error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_draw_fckeditor() in /usr/www/users/webassi/admin/extra_info_pages.php on line 508

please note that the file i provided is for people using the fck editor given in the same downloaad page !

MS2

Does anyone have any idea what could be causing my problem?

The requested URL /shop/extra_info_pages.php/pages_id/9 was not found on this server.

It should be something like this i guess: /shop/extra_info_pages.php/pages_id?pages_id=9

please note that the file i provided is for people using the fck editor given in the same downloaad page !

I downloaded the entire folder - what am I missing? With all the catalog files and I made the changes as per the install instructions

Pixy

do the editor work on product pages? If so it?s probably installed correct and the problem is somewhere else.

yes it works on product pages - I think it might be b/c I am on PHP5?

Pixy

Okay I installed it and I made all the changes to all the files but I keep looking at this page and I have NO IDEA what to do? I think I am missing something herea>

Edited by Pixy

Pixy

Okay I installed it and I made all the changes to all the files but I keep looking at this page and I have NO IDEA what to do? I think I am missing something here

for sure it seems u got a trouble with fck editor since u dont have the information block where u can write the information ... check your install

MS2

for sure it seems u got a trouble with fck editor since u dont have the information block where u can write the information ... check your install

I have gone through the install ! I can not see where the problem is

Pixy

when trying to edit and update index or contact us page. OR when trying to save a new page.

Hi I had the sam error and once I got my register globals enabled by my services provider it went away.

Pixy

• 2 weeks later...

I have still problem with internal links. I solved it with extarnal links now but it would be great to have this working.

It creates the link to the new page but the it links to www.buymedia.se/shop/extra_info_pages.php/pages_id/9 instead of ...info_pages.php?pages_id=9

Does anyone know where and what to change to get this working?

I have tried installing this contirb, but I cannot see the page manager on my admin panel ? Any ideas, I also noticed that in

catalog/index.php

AFTER

require('includes/application_top.php');

ADD

#################
$page_query = tep_db_query("select 
						   p.pages_id, 
						   p.sort_order, 
						   p.status, 
						   s.pages_title, 
						   s.pages_html_text
						from 
						   " . TABLE_PAGES . " p LEFT JOIN " .TABLE_PAGES_DESCRIPTION . " s on p.pages_id = s.pages_id 
						where 
						   p.status = 1
						and
						   s.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'
						and 
						   p.page_type = 1");

$page_check = tep_db_fetch_array($page_query);

$pagetext=stripslashes($page_check[pages_html_text]);

#####################

same file

REPLACE

<?php echo TEXT_MAIN; ?>

WITH

<?php echo $pagetext; ?>

In this part the page mentioned above doe not have this part of the code in it too replace

<?php echo TEXT_MAIN; ?>

WITH

<?php echo $pagetext; ?>

Can anyone shed any light on this.

Thanks

I have now also noticed that my site has disappeared and I am getting this message

1146 - Table 'carfinder2.TABLE_PAGES' doesn't exist

select p.pages_id, p.sort_order, p.status, s.pages_title, s.pages_html_text from TABLE_PAGES p LEFT JOIN TABLE_PAGES_DESCRIPTION s on p.pages_id = s.pages_id where p.status = 1 and s.language_id = '1' and p.page_type = 1

[TEP STOP]

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there,

I have just installed ExtraInfoPages 4.5 contribution and get an error when I attempt to access it via Admin.

Firstly: I have installed the FCKeditor and it works as expected in the products admin section.

The error occurs when I attempt to launch "Extra Info Pages Manager" from my tools section...

Parse error: parse error, unexpected '}' in C:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache2\htdocs\catalog\admin\extra_info_pages.php on line 542

The error simply refers to the following code:

<?php

}else {

?>

and if I remove the above statement from extra_info_pages.php, and attempt to launch the Manager again, I get a different error...

Parse error: parse error, unexpected '}' in C:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache2\htdocs\catalog\admin\extra_info_pages.php on line 663

Which again refers to the same sort of code:

<?php

}

?>

If I also remove this code from the extra_info_pages.php file, and relaunch the Info Pages Manager, VOILA!! I get into the Info Pages Manager, with some other complications:

- The layout is all screwed up

- radio button options are also screwed up

See image.

help.gif

Please help!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

I have a question. This evening I went through the entire installation procedure and I found there is a replacement that does not seem to be within my osC. The instructions say"

same file ***** Referencing the catalog\index.php file

REPLACE

<?php echo TEXT_MAIN; ?>

WITH

<?php echo $pagetext; ?>

My catalog\index.php has no reference to this. However, upon searching the whole structure I see that the following files have this reference.

logoff.php, password_forgotten.php, 2 references in includes\languages\english\index.php, includes\languages\english\logoff.php, and finally, in includes\languages\english\password_forgotten.php.

I don't want to make any assumptions so I would like to know if this should be applied to the includes\languages\english\index.php file, or should I back this out now?

Any help here would b e appreciated...

Jer

• 2 weeks later...