• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Contribution Issue

Hugo RSF

hi,

I installed this contrib with the multilanguage thingie and uploaded the sql. I have a question inregards to this part:

INSERT INTO `pages_description` (`id`, `pages_id`, `pages_title`, `pages_html_text`, `intorext`, `externallink`, `link_target`, `language_id`) VALUES

(1, 1, 'Index', 'Index page for English pages...This text can be changed from the admin section...', '0', '', '0', 1),

(2, 1, 'Index', 'Index page for Deutsch pages...This text can be changed from the admin section...', '0', '', '0', 2),

(3, 1, 'Index', 'Index page for Espanol pages...This text can be changed from the admin section...', '0', '', '0', 3),

(4, 2, 'Contact Us', 'Contact Page for English pages..This text can be changed from admin section.', '0', '', '0', 1),

(5, 2, 'Contact Us', 'Contact Page for Deutsch pages..This text can be changed from admin section.', '0', '', '0', 2),

(6, 2, 'Contact Us', 'Contact Page for Espanol pages..This text can be changed from admin section.', '0', '', '0', 3),

(7, 3, 'About Us', 'About Us English', '0', '', '0', 1),

(8, 3, 'About Us', 'About Us Deutsch', '0', '', '0', 2),

(9, 3, 'About Us', 'About Us Espanol', '0', '', '0', 3);

The problem is I have as additional language dutch, and that is not included in this list. Thinking that that wouldn't cause any problems I uploaded all language specifiek files also to the dutch files. However on the dutch part of the site nothing is showing only the word info but no files!!!! How can I solve this, I already tried to change the word Deutsch for Dutch but than I get a sql error

hi,

I installed this contrib with the multilanguage thingie and uploaded the sql. I have a question inregards to this part:

The problem is I have as additional language dutch, and that is not included in this list. Thinking that that wouldn't cause any problems I uploaded all language specifiek files also to the dutch files. However on the dutch part of the site nothing is showing only the word info but no files!!!! How can I solve this, I already tried to change the word Deutsch for Dutch but than I get a sql error

Sorry understood it wrong, that part is fixed. Only how can I ad pictures, I tried it and the pics don't show!!!

Sorry understood it wrong, that part is fixed. Only how can I ad pictures, I tried it and the pics don't show!!!

Is there a image error box if so where is it looking for the image. And is that where you have the image you want displayed?

If only I could remember that.

I've been running OScommerce for nearly a year now. By searching the boards and reading instructions, I've solved every problem but the latest. Please Help!

I've just installed "Extra Pages Info Box". (info pages)

All the mods went seamlessly and the extra pages work fine.

My problem is that when you use my site, you can no longer access any products >_<

I 'think' the problem lies some where in my column_left.php file or the data that that it references.

When selecting a product, Column Left, runs okay down to 'Product Notifications' then errors with

Error!

Unable to determine the page link!

(to see it for yourself, take a look at www.bearsbikes.com.au)

This is the contents of Column_left.php

<?php

/*

$Id: column_left.php,v 1.15 2003/07/01 14:34:54 hpdl Exp $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions

http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright © 2003 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License

*/

require(DIR_WS_BOXES . 'info_pages.php');

if ((USE_CACHE == 'true') && empty($SID)) {

echo tep_cache_manufacturers_box();

} else {

include(DIR_WS_BOXES . 'manufacturers.php');

}

if ((USE_CACHE == 'true') && empty($SID)) {

echo tep_cache_categories_box();

} else {

include(DIR_WS_BOXES . 'top_categories.php');

}

// BOF: WebMakers Added: Login Box My Account

require(DIR_WS_BOXES . 'loginbox.php');

// EOF: WebMakers Added: Login Box My Account

require(DIR_WS_BOXES . 'shopping_cart.php');

if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'])) include(DIR_WS_BOXES . 'manufacturer_info.php');

if (tep_session_is_registered('customer_id')) include(DIR_WS_BOXES . 'order_history.php');

if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'])) {

if (tep_session_is_registered('customer_id')) {

$check_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as count from " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS_INFO . " where customers_info_id = '" . (int)$customer_id . "' and global_product_notifications = '1'");

$check = tep_db_fetch_array($check_query);

if ($check['count'] > 0) {

include(DIR_WS_BOXES . 'best_sellers.php');

} else {

include(DIR_WS_BOXES . 'product_notifications.php');

}

} else {

include(DIR_WS_BOXES . 'product_notifications.php');

}

} else {

include(DIR_WS_BOXES . 'best_sellers.php');

}

if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'])) {

if (basename($PHP_SELF) != FILENAME_TELL_A_FRIEND) include(DIR_WS_BOXES . 'tell_a_friend.php');

} else {

include(DIR_WS_BOXES . 'specials.php');

}

require(DIR_WS_BOXES . 'reviews.php'); require(DIR_WS_BOXES . 'show_random.php');

require(DIR_WS_BOXES . 'whats_new.php');

?>

Can someone please give me a few hints on where to start looking.

I should also add that I've installed WYSIWYG HTMLArea MS2 v1.7 and in catalog/index.php have left the references in tact to use WYSIWYG 'main page' feature instead of info pages "index" page. ie I havent included <?php echo $page_check[pages_html_text]; ?>

I should also add that I've installed WYSIWYG HTMLArea MS2 v1.7 and in catalog/index.php have left the references in tact to use WYSIWYG 'main page' feature instead of info pages "index" page. ie I havent included <?php echo $page_check[pages_html_text]; ?>

Not good :( disable WYSIWYG in the admin and use info pages index. If you really need WYSIWYG index then you will have to edit out the hard coding that info page adds to handle the index page and others that are in the drop down list in the admin.

Not good  :(  disable WYSIWYG in the admin and use info pages index. If you really need WYSIWYG index then you will have to edit out the hard coding that info page adds to handle the index page and others that are in the drop down list in the admin.

Skipwater, Thanks. I was pretty much convinced that this was my problem, however I've made so many changes and now I've thought myself into a huge circle :'(

Can somebody take a look at the code in my index.php file and Identify where I need to make the changes to insert the correct 'bit'

Sorry About the length. I'm just lost, frustrated and very tired...

<?php

/*

$Id: index.php,v 1.1 2003/06/11 17:37:59 hpdl Exp $

adapted for Separate Pricing per Customer 2005/02/06

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions

http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright © 2003 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License

*/

require('includes/application_top.php');

$page_query = tep_db_query("select

p.pages_id,

p.sort_order,

p.status,

s.pages_title,

s.pages_html_text

from

" . TABLE_PAGES . " p LEFT JOIN " .TABLE_PAGES_DESCRIPTION . " s on p.pages_id = s.pages_id

where

p.status = 1

and

s.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'

and

p.page_type = 1");

$page_check = tep_db_fetch_array($page_query);

global $customer_group_id;

if(!isset($customer_group_id)) { $customer_group_id = '0'; }

// the following cPath references come from application_top.php

$category_depth = 'top';

if (isset($cPath) && tep_not_null($cPath)) {

$categories_products_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " where categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "'");

$cateqories_products = tep_db_fetch_array($categories_products_query);

if ($cateqories_products['total'] > 0) {

$category_depth = 'products'; // display products

} else {

$category_parent_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " where parent_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "'");

$category_parent = tep_db_fetch_array($category_parent_query);

if ($category_parent['total'] > 0) {

$category_depth = 'nested'; // navigate through the categories

} else {

$category_depth = 'products'; // category has no products, but display the 'no products' message

}

}

}

require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . FILENAME_DEFAULT);

?>

<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">

<html <?php echo HTML_PARAMS; ?>>

<head>

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=<?php echo CHARSET; ?>">

<title><?php echo TITLE; ?></title>

<base href="<?php echo (($request_type == 'SSL') ? HTTPS_SERVER : HTTP_SERVER) . DIR_WS_CATALOG; ?>">

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="stylesheet.css">

</head>

<body marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" topmargin="0" bottommargin="0" leftmargin="0" rightmargin="0">

<!-- header //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header.php'); ?>

<!-- header_eof //-->

<!-- body //-->

<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<tr>

<td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top" class="bgimage"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<!-- left_navigation //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_left.php'); ?>

<!-- left_navigation_eof //-->

</table></td>

<!-- body_text //-->

<?php

if ($category_depth == 'nested') {

$category_query = tep_db_query("select cd.categories_name, c.categories_image from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " cd where c.categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "' and cd.categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "' and cd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

$category = tep_db_fetch_array($category_query);

?>

<td width="100%" valign="top"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<tr>

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<tr>

<td class="pageHeading"><?php echo HEADING_TITLE; ?></td>

<td class="pageHeading" align="right"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $category['categories_image'], $category['categories_name'], HEADING_IMAGE_WIDTH, HEADING_IMAGE_HEIGHT); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '10'); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<tr>

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<tr>

<?php

if (isset($cPath) && strpos('_', $cPath)) {

// check to see if there are deeper categories within the current category

$category_links = array_reverse($cPath_array);

for($i=0, $n=sizeof($category_links); $i<$n; $i++) {

$categories_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " cd where c.parent_id = '" . (int)$category_links[$i] . "' and c.categories_id = cd.categories_id and cd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

$categories = tep_db_fetch_array($categories_query);

if ($categories['total'] < 1) {

// do nothing, go through the loop

} else {

$categories_query = tep_db_query("select c.categories_id, cd.categories_name, c.categories_image, c.parent_id from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " cd where c.parent_id = '" . (int)$category_links[$i] . "' and c.categories_id = cd.categories_id and cd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' order by sort_order, cd.categories_name");

break; // we've found the deepest category the customer is in

}

}

} else {

$categories_query = tep_db_query("select c.categories_id, cd.categories_name, c.categories_image, c.parent_id from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " cd where c.parent_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "' and c.categories_id = cd.categories_id and cd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' order by sort_order, cd.categories_name");

}

$number_of_categories = tep_db_num_rows($categories_query);

$rows = 0;

while ($categories = tep_db_fetch_array($categories_query)) {

$rows++;

$cPath_new = tep_get_path($categories['categories_id']);

$width = (int)(100 / MAX_DISPLAY_CATEGORIES_PER_ROW) . '%';

echo ' <td align="center" class="smallText" width="' . $width . '" valign="top"><a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT, $cPath_new) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $categories['categories_image'], $categories['categories_name'], SUBCATEGORY_IMAGE_WIDTH, SUBCATEGORY_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '<br>' . $categories['categories_name'] . '</a></td>' . "\n";

if ((($rows / MAX_DISPLAY_CATEGORIES_PER_ROW) == floor($rows / MAX_DISPLAY_CATEGORIES_PER_ROW)) && ($rows != $number_of_categories)) {

echo ' </tr>' . "\n";

echo ' <tr>' . "\n";

}

}

// needed for the new products module shown below

$new_products_category_id = $current_category_id;

?>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><?php include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_NEW_PRODUCTS); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

<?php

} elseif ($category_depth == 'products' || isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'])) {

// create column list

$define_list = array('PRODUCT_LIST_MODEL' => PRODUCT_LIST_MODEL,

'PRODUCT_LIST_NAME' => PRODUCT_LIST_NAME,

'PRODUCT_LIST_MANUFACTURER' => PRODUCT_LIST_MANUFACTURER,

'PRODUCT_LIST_PRICE' => PRODUCT_LIST_PRICE,

'PRODUCT_LIST_QUANTITY' => PRODUCT_LIST_QUANTITY,

'PRODUCT_LIST_WEIGHT' => PRODUCT_LIST_WEIGHT,

'PRODUCT_LIST_IMAGE' => PRODUCT_LIST_IMAGE,

'PRODUCT_LIST_BUY_NOW' => PRODUCT_LIST_BUY_NOW);

asort($define_list);

$column_list = array();

reset($define_list);

while (list($key, $value) = each($define_list)) {

if ($value > 0) $column_list[] = $key;

}

// BOF Separate Pricing Per Customer

if(!tep_session_is_registered('sppc_customer_group_id')) {

$customer_group_id = '0';

} else {

$customer_group_id = $sppc_customer_group_id;

}

// this will build the table with specials prices for the retail group or update it if needed

// this function should have been added to includes/functions/database.php

if ($customer_group_id == '0') {

tep_db_check_age_specials_retail_table();

}

$status_product_prices_table = false;

$status_need_to_get_prices = false;

// find out if sorting by price has been requested

if ( (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['sort'])) && (ereg('[1-8][ad]', $HTTP_GET_VARS['sort'])) && (substr($HTTP_GET_VARS['sort'], 0, 1) <= sizeof($column_list)) && $customer_group_id != '0' ){

$_sort_col = substr($HTTP_GET_VARS['sort'], 0 , 1);

if ($column_list[$_sort_col-1] == 'PRODUCT_LIST_PRICE') {

$status_need_to_get_prices = true;

}

}

if ($status_need_to_get_prices == true && $customer_group_id != '0') {

$product_prices_table = TABLE_PRODUCTS_GROUP_PRICES.$customer_group_id;

// the table with product prices for a particular customer group is re-built only a number of times per hour

// (setting in /includes/database_tables.php called MAXIMUM_DELAY_UPDATE_PG_PRICES_TABLE, in minutes)

// to trigger the update the next function is called (new function that should have been

// added to includes/functions/database.php)

tep_db_check_age_products_group_prices_cg_table($customer_group_id);

$status_product_prices_table = true;

} // end if ($status_need_to_get_prices == true && $customer_group_id != '0')

// EOF Separate Pricing Per Customer

$select_column_list = '';

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($column_list); $i<$n; $i++) {

switch ($column_list[$i]) {

case 'PRODUCT_LIST_MODEL':

$select_column_list .= 'p.products_model, ';

break;

case 'PRODUCT_LIST_NAME':

$select_column_list .= 'pd.products_name, ';

break;

case 'PRODUCT_LIST_MANUFACTURER':

$select_column_list .= 'm.manufacturers_name, ';

break;

case 'PRODUCT_LIST_QUANTITY':

$select_column_list .= 'p.products_quantity, ';

break;

case 'PRODUCT_LIST_IMAGE':

$select_column_list .= 'p.products_image, ';

break;

case 'PRODUCT_LIST_WEIGHT':

$select_column_list .= 'p.products_weight, ';

break;

}

}

// show the products of a specified manufacturer

if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'])) {

if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id'])) {

// We are asked to show only a specific category

if ($status_product_prices_table == true) {

$listing_sql = "select " . $select_column_list . " p.products_id, p.manufacturers_id, tmp_pp.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, IF(tmp_pp.status, tmp_pp.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, IF(tmp_pp.status, tmp_pp.specials_new_products_price, tmp_pp.products_price) as final_price from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd left join " . $product_prices_table . " as tmp_pp using(products_id), " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c where p.products_status = '1' and p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id and m.manufacturers_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'] . "' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and p2c.categories_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id'] . "'";

} else { // either retail or no need to get correct special prices

$listing_sql = "select " . $select_column_list . " p.products_id, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price) as final_price from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c left join " . TABLE_SPECIALS_RETAIL_PRICES . " s on p.products_id = s.products_id where p.products_status = '1' and p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id and m.manufacturers_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'] . "' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and p2c.categories_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id'] . "'";

} // end else { // either retail...

} else {

// We show them all

$listing_sql = "select " . $select_column_list . " p.products_id, p.manufacturers_id, tmp_pp.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, IF(tmp_pp.status, tmp_pp.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, IF(tmp_pp.status, tmp_pp.specials_new_products_price, tmp_pp.products_price) as final_price from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p left join " . $product_prices_table . " as tmp_pp using(products_id), " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m where p.products_status = '1' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id and m.manufacturers_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'] . "'";

$listing_sql = "select " . $select_column_list . " p.products_id, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price) as final_price from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m left join " . TABLE_SPECIALS_RETAIL_PRICES . " s on p.products_id = s.products_id where p.products_status = '1' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id and m.manufacturers_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'] . "'";

}

} else {

// show the products in a given categorie

if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id'])) {

// We are asked to show only specific catgeory;

$listing_sql = "select " . $select_column_list . " p.products_id, p.manufacturers_id, tmp_pp.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, IF(tmp_pp.status, tmp_pp.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, IF(tmp_pp.status, tmp_pp.specials_new_products_price, tmp_pp.products_price) as final_price from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p left join " . $product_prices_table . " as tmp_pp using(products_id), " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c where p.products_status = '1' and p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id and m.manufacturers_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id'] . "' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and p2c.categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "'";

$listing_sql = "select " . $select_column_list . " p.products_id, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price) as final_price from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c left join " . TABLE_SPECIALS_RETAIL_PRICES . " s using(products_id) where p.products_status = '1' and p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id and m.manufacturers_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id'] . "' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and p2c.categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "'";

} else {

// We show them all

$listing_sql = "select " . $select_column_list . " p.products_id, p.manufacturers_id, tmp_pp.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, IF(tmp_pp.status, tmp_pp.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, IF(tmp_pp.status, tmp_pp.specials_new_products_price, tmp_pp.products_price) as final_price from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd left join " . $product_prices_table . " as tmp_pp using(products_id), " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p left join " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m on p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and p2c.categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "'";

$listing_sql = "select " . $select_column_list . " p.products_id, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price) as final_price from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p left join " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m on p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c left join " . TABLE_SPECIALS_RETAIL_PRICES . " s on p.products_id = s.products_id where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and p2c.categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "'";

// EOF Separate Pricing per Customer

}

}

if ( (!isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['sort'])) || (!ereg('[1-8][ad]', $HTTP_GET_VARS['sort'])) || (substr($HTTP_GET_VARS['sort'], 0, 1) > sizeof($column_list)) ) {

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($column_list); $i<$n; $i++) {

if ($column_list[$i] == 'PRODUCT_LIST_NAME') {

$HTTP_GET_VARS['sort'] = $i+1 . 'a';

$listing_sql .= " order by pd.products_name";

break;

}

}

} else {

$sort_col = substr($HTTP_GET_VARS['sort'], 0 , 1);

$sort_order = substr($HTTP_GET_VARS['sort'], 1);

$listing_sql .= ' order by ';

switch ($column_list[$sort_col-1]) {

case 'PRODUCT_LIST_MODEL':

$listing_sql .= "p.products_model " . ($sort_order == 'd' ? 'desc' : '') . ", pd.products_name";

break;

case 'PRODUCT_LIST_NAME':

$listing_sql .= "pd.products_name " . ($sort_order == 'd' ? 'desc' : '');

break;

case 'PRODUCT_LIST_MANUFACTURER':

$listing_sql .= "m.manufacturers_name " . ($sort_order == 'd' ? 'desc' : '') . ", pd.products_name";

break;

case 'PRODUCT_LIST_QUANTITY':

$listing_sql .= "p.products_quantity " . ($sort_order == 'd' ? 'desc' : '') . ", pd.products_name";

break;

case 'PRODUCT_LIST_IMAGE':

$listing_sql .= "pd.products_name";

break;

case 'PRODUCT_LIST_WEIGHT':

$listing_sql .= "p.products_weight " . ($sort_order == 'd' ? 'desc' : '') . ", pd.products_name";

break;

case 'PRODUCT_LIST_PRICE':

$listing_sql .= "final_price " . ($sort_order == 'd' ? 'desc' : '') . ", pd.products_name";

break;

}

}

?>

<td width="100%" valign="top"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<tr>

<tr>

<?php

// optional Product List Filter

if (PRODUCT_LIST_FILTER > 0) {

$filterlist_sql = "select distinct c.categories_id as id, cd.categories_name as name from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " cd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and p2c.categories_id = c.categories_id and p2c.categories_id = cd.categories_id and cd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and p.manufacturers_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'] . "' order by cd.categories_name";

} else {

$filterlist_sql= "select distinct m.manufacturers_id as id, m.manufacturers_name as name from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c, " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m where p.products_status = '1' and p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and p2c.categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "' order by m.manufacturers_name";

}

$filterlist_query = tep_db_query($filterlist_sql);

if (tep_db_num_rows($filterlist_query) > 1) {

echo ' <td align="center" class="main">' . tep_draw_form('filter', FILENAME_DEFAULT, 'get') . TEXT_SHOW . ' ';

echo tep_draw_hidden_field('manufacturers_id', $HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id']);

$options = array(array('id' => '', 'text' => TEXT_ALL_CATEGORIES));

} else {

echo tep_draw_hidden_field('cPath', $cPath);

$options = array(array('id' => '', 'text' => TEXT_ALL_MANUFACTURERS));

}

echo tep_draw_hidden_field('sort', $HTTP_GET_VARS['sort']);

while ($filterlist = tep_db_fetch_array($filterlist_query)) {

$options[] = array('id' => $filterlist['id'], 'text' => $filterlist['name']);

}

echo tep_draw_pull_down_menu('filter_id', $options, (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id']) ? $HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id'] : ''), 'onchange="this.form.submit()"');

echo '</form></td>' . "\n";

}

}

// Get the right image for the top-right

$image = DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'table_background_list.gif';

$image = tep_db_query("select manufacturers_image from " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " where manufacturers_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'] . "'");

$image = tep_db_fetch_array($image);

$image = $image['manufacturers_image'];

} elseif ($current_category_id) {

$image = tep_db_query("select categories_image from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " where categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "'");

$image = tep_db_fetch_array($image);

$image = $image['categories_image'];

}

?>

<td align="right"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $image, HEADING_TITLE, HEADING_IMAGE_WIDTH, HEADING_IMAGE_HEIGHT); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><?php include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_PRODUCT_LISTING); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

<?php

} else { // default page

?>

<tr>

<tr>

<td class="pageHeading" align="right"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'table_background_default.gif', HEADING_TITLE, HEADING_IMAGE_WIDTH, HEADING_IMAGE_HEIGHT); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_customer_greeting(); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php include(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . FILENAME_DEFINE_MAINPAGE); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><?php include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_NEW_PRODUCTS); ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_UPCOMING_PRODUCTS);

?>

</table></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

<?php

}

?>

<!-- body_text_eof //-->

<!-- body_eof //-->

<!-- footer //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'footer.php'); ?>

<!-- footer_eof //-->

<br>

</body>

</html>

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'application_bottom.php'); ?>

Skipwater, Thanks.  I was pretty much convinced that this was my problem, however I've made so many changes and now I've thought myself into a huge circle  :'(

Can somebody take a look at the code in my index.php file and Identify where I need to make the changes to insert the correct 'bit'

Sorry About the length.  I'm just lost, frustrated and very tired...

<?php

>>Snip<<

Found It!!

Replaced It!!

Now get the index page from 'info_pages'

Still getting, same error

Error!

Anyone else come across this little problem??

Found It!!

Replaced It!!

Now get the index page from 'info_pages'

Still getting, same error

Error!

Anyone else come across this little problem??

Line 392

You have

<td class="main"><?php include(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . FILENAME_DEFINE_MAINPAGE); ?></td>

Should be

<td class="main"><?php echo $page_check[pages_html_text]; ?></td>

This might fix?

• 2 weeks later...

NEW VERSION:

Changes on version 4.3:

- Expanded capabilities of the contrib, you can now have 9 pages!!!!

- Added more directions on how to use this contrib.

- Fixed hash //// being inserted into code, works fine in normal and html editor mode now (fix by expert May 22 2005, 12:33 PM post #42 incorporated)

TO UPDATE FROM PREVIOUS VERSION:

Overwrite:

admin/page_manager.php

admin/includes/english/page_manager.php

Then check your pages to make sure the page type hasn't changed. ;)

Regards,

Keith W.

Most Valuable OsCommerce Contributions:

Also Purchased (AP) Preselection (cuts this resource hogging query down to nothing) -- Contribution 3294

FedEx Automated Labels -- Contribution 2244

RMA Returns system -- Contribution 1136

Sort Products By Dropdown -- Contribution 4312

Ultimate SEO URLs -- Contribution 2823

Credit Class & Gift Voucher -- Contribution 282

Cross-Sell -- Contribution 5347

NEW VERSION:

Changes on version 4.3:

- Expanded capabilities of the contrib, you can now have 9 pages!!!!

- Added more directions on how to use this contrib.

- Fixed hash //// being inserted into code, works fine in normal and html editor mode now (fix by expert May 22 2005, 12:33 PM post #42 incorporated)

TO UPDATE FROM PREVIOUS VERSION:

Overwrite:

admin/page_manager.php

admin/includes/english/page_manager.php

Then check your pages to make sure the page type hasn't changed. ;)

Regards,

Keith W.

Hello,

I've just installed the newest version of this contribution. Everything works ok. The pages I have are:

PDF Catalog

Conditions of Use

Order Tracking

Shipping & Returns

Privacy Notice

Contact Us

Gift Voucher FAQ

When I go to

all pages from Information box with internal links have url like:
http://mystore.com/osCommerce/info_pages.php?pages_id=10
except for 'Contact Us' which has the only correct url:

Is it possible to have all pages showing the right path not the info_pages.php:

Conditions of Use --> conditions.php

Shipping & Returns --> shipping.php

Privacy Notice --> privacy.php

?

I'll appreciate your advices. :rolleyes:

Thanks,

Irina.

I have a question about the "page type" option..

I don't understand how it works. It seems like it would be a template system for new pages created with the module. Maybe that's what it is, I just don't see it working.. Can anyone tell me what this option does and maybe a suggestion for why it doesn't appear to be doing anything?

I have Extra Info Boxes v.4.3 installed.

Thanks

I have a question about the "page type" option..

I don't understand how it works. It seems like it would be  a template system for new pages created with the module. Maybe that's what it is, I just don't see it working.. Can anyone tell me what this option does and maybe a suggestion for why it doesn't appear to be doing anything?

Thanks

**Read the instructions in the newest version**

Also Purchased (AP) Preselection (cuts this resource hogging query down to nothing) -- Contribution 3294

• 2 weeks later...

Install v4.3 work fine with plain text, but ...

Problem with Cool Menu ( javascript ) in Explorer and Firefox. Very important for my.

:(

Secondary: rich editor in Firefox not working.

Solution? please

Thanks.

Install v4.3 work fine with plain text, but ...

Problem with Cool Menu ( javascript ) in Explorer and Firefox. Very important for my.

:(

Secondary: rich editor in Firefox not working.

Solution?? please

Thanks.

Huh? Slow down, speak english...

Edited by homewetbar

Hello,

I've installed the newest version of this contribution. Everything works ok. The pages I have are:

PDF Catalog

Conditions of Use

Order Tracking

Shipping & Returns

Privacy Notice

Contact Us

Gift Voucher FAQ

When I go to http://mystore.com/osCommerce/index.php, all pages from Information box with internal links have url like:

How can I make all pages show the right path not the info_pages.php:

?

I'll appreciate your advices.

Thanks,

Irina.

Hello,

I've installed the newest version of this contribution. Everything works ok. The pages I have are:

PDF Catalog

Conditions of Use

Order Tracking

Shipping & Returns

Privacy Notice

Contact Us

Gift Voucher FAQ

When I go to http://mystore.com/osCommerce/index.php, all pages from Information box with internal links have url like:

How can I make all pages show the right path not the info_pages.php:

?

I'll appreciate your advices. 

Thanks,

Irina.

I'm not sure exactly why it is doing this. Mine do not do that. However chemos seo url installed also so that might be why it does not do that on mine. Has anyone else experienced this?

Hello!

Problems:

1) CoolMenu Not Work

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...s,1033/category

Solution: replace CoolMenu from Great Categories ?

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,2802

2) RichText editor only work in Explorer (windows)

Not work with Mozilla-Firefox ... => not work in Linux.

http://richtext.sourceforge.net/

Development Status: 7 - Inactive

License: GNU Library or Lesser General Public License (LGPL)

Operating System: All 32-bit MS Windows (95/98/NT/2000/XP), OS Independent :D (Written in an interpreted language)

Solution: FCK ?

http://www.oscommerce.com/community?contri...ck&category=all

http://fckeditor.net/

FCKeditor is compatible with most internet browsers which include: IE?5.5+ (Windows), Firefox?1.0+, Mozilla?1.3+ and Netscape?7+.

Sorry, my english is sometimes ... broken!

Regars

• 2 weeks later...
I'm not sure exactly why it is doing this. Mine do not do that. However chemos seo url installed also so that might be why it does not do that on mine. Has anyone else experienced this?

This problem is related to the way the page_type is handled in

catalog/includes/boxes/info_pages.php

I suggest this fix

Change the query at the start of the page to

p.pages_id, 
                                  p.sort_order,
                                  p.status,
                                  p.page_type,  <<<----- added this line
                                  s.pages_title,
                                  s.pages_html_text,
                                  s.intorext,
                                  s.externallink,
                                  s.link_target  

further down in the same page

if($page['pages_title'] != 'Contact Us'){
 $link = FILENAME_PAGES . '?pages_id=' . $page['pages_id'];
}else{
 $link = FILENAME_CONTACT_US;
}

This pice of code is not portable. As soon as you change the name of the page in the page_admin, it will no longer work. Better solution would be to base that selection on the page_type. Replace the above code with:

switch ($page['page_type']) {
case 2:  
   $link = FILENAME_CONTACT_US;
break;
case 3:  
   $link = FILENAME_SHIPPING;
break;
case 4:  
   $link = FILENAME_PRIVACY;
break;

default:
  $link = FILENAME_PAGES . '?pages_id=' . $page['pages_id'];
 break;
} // end switch

Ralph

This problem is related to the way the page_type is handled in

catalog/includes/boxes/info_pages.php

I suggest this fix

Change the query at the start of the page to

? ?
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? p.pages_id, 
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? p.sort_order,
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? p.status,
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? p.page_type, ?<<<----- added this line
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? s.pages_title,
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? s.pages_html_text,
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? s.intorext,
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? s.externallink,
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? s.link_target ?

further down in the same page

if($page['pages_title'] != 'Contact Us'){
?$link = FILENAME_PAGES . '?pages_id=' . $page['pages_id'];
}else{
?$link = FILENAME_CONTACT_US;
}

This pice of code is not portable. As soon as you change the name of the page in the page_admin, it will no longer work. Better solution would be to base that selection on the page_type. Replace the above code with:

switch ($page['page_type']) {
case 2: ?
? ?$link = FILENAME_CONTACT_US;
break;
case 3: ?
? ?$link = FILENAME_SHIPPING;
break;
case 4: ?
? ?$link = FILENAME_PRIVACY;
break;

default:
? $link = FILENAME_PAGES . '?pages_id=' . $page['pages_id'];
?break;
} // end switch

Ralph

Thanks for your suggestion, Ralph. I changed my code as you suggested. Now all my pages, except for Conditions of Use, show correct URL. How can I change my Conditions of Use to show correct URL? I tried to create a new page but it didn't change anything, same info_pages.php in a URL.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Irina.

• 2 weeks later...

EXTRA PAGES INFOBOX VERSION 4.3

I'm haveing a issue with the info_pages.php

When I go to a page created "info_pages.php_id=5" or any other id= I loose the contents of my cart.

Meaning I have allready added products to my cart, then go to aboutus page and cart contents empties.

Now any other page I go to cart stay's full. Even when I go to the contactus.php the cart stay's full, so only when the actual page is "info_pages.php" do I loose the cart contents.

I have reinstalled this file from the download, and it still did not fix the issue.

I can't see any code that would take away from the sessions on that page. All the required feilds are there, just the same as contactus.php page.

Any idea's?

When I go to a page created "info_pages.php_id=5" or any other id= I loose the contents of my cart.

Meaning I have allready added products to my cart, then go to aboutus page and cart contents empties.

Now any other page I go to cart stay's full. Even when I go to the contactus.php the cart stay's full, so only when the actual page is "info_pages.php" do I loose the cart contents.

I have reinstalled this file from the download, and it still did not fix the issue.

I can't see any code that would take away from the sessions on that page. All the required feilds are there, just the same as contactus.php page.

Any idea's?

I just wanted to add something I see happing.

When I'm at cart or any other Default osCommerce page the osCsid="c1234whatever" stay's at the assigned sid #, now when I get on the info_pages.php that same number is in the address, BUT any link I point to the SID is changed!

How is that happening?

It's like that page deletes the session, and your starting over.

Edited by shatters

I don't know if this has already been asked, but has anybody worked on a solution that would extend the amount of pages to infinite (as opposed to 9)? I'm gonna push my luck and say it would be great if you could add sub-categories too. I know I can't be greedy though, but what the hell.

Thanks in advance for any help.

JHouse

Hi,

Just a one quick easy short question for thos who've used this contribution.

Does it actually support image uploading as well? I mean not only texts content, but also text with pictures?

Also is it HTML based? Or more like WYSIWYG content editor?

Any help/answers is appreciated, thanks very much in advance. :)

Any idea's?

It must of been something got messed up, I did a reinstall and it works fine.