• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Too Weird, COD and ORDERS

deanot

Ok, I have been building this site for several days now trying to get all my products on.

I did a test run using the COD payment option, all processed as it should have done with no errors, e-mails went out and received.

Now when I go to check on the order so I can print off the packing list and so on, NOTHING is there! empty, now if I enter in the order number which is 1 it comes up.

Am I missing something? I am sure on previuos version of OSC it worked before, I am using version 2.2M2. I can see everything I need to see, including printing a invoice or packing slip.

Also under customers, when I click on the customer then click on orders it does not show any orders! but I know the order is there because its in the DB!

Anyone have a clue to this one? I know its just COD but I would like to make sure all bugs are out before I go live.

Thanks in advance.

This is what I have...

Pending (default)

Processing

Delivered

Under customer orders, it shows the total order that I created, is the COD module looking for some sort of feedback? like paypal does? I know it should not need it because its COD.

Thanks for your help.

Edited by deanot

Well I guess I better drop the OSCOMMERCE, I cant beleive I am the only one with this issue, been waiting some 5 days now for an answer to this.

Does the creator of this program not care about these issues or something?

I know this is freeware, but come on......please, I dont want to have to enter all these products into another shopping cart, I choose this one because of the good reviews and ease of use.

Please someone help out here.....

Well I guess this is a uniqe issue and no one has seen it before, I had one guy try to help but have not heard anything after he asked for spec's.

I will give till tomorrow then its gone, will go and buy something that works.

Sorry if this sounds crappy but I am starting an online business with 2800ish products which took a long time to enter in, now I have to start over because no one is willing to help me with this issue.

If I knew the support was going to be like this, then I would not have used it, and yes I understand its a free product, but you can see why this is free when you have issues and no one can help, I would be pissed if I bought it, screw it, I am pissed, now I got to enter all these products in again.

Thanks!!!!!!!!

Edited by deanot

Thanks for allowing me to waste my time, in entering info into a pile of junk and sitting here for 7 days waiting on an answer!

I bought another PHP program today for $597.00, could have been a nice donation here!

If anyone else would like to see or buy this wonderful software go to http://www.pinnaclecart.com/.

I am off to enter all my products in again, see yahs!

You may as well lock this topic and leave it here for all to see how much help this forum is..

WHY NOT PIN IT TOO! :) WAY TO GO :thumbsup:

Edited by deanot