• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Header tag controller

kuyt211

Hello,

I installed the Header tag controller for my products and it works very well. I also have installed the meta tags 3.oa for my categories.

I want to remove the general header controller tag on my category pages so only the meta tags (from meta tags 3.0a) shows up. Right now both are present on these pages. In the install directions at the end it says you can make changes in the following:

How you want each page to handle the Header Tags is defined in /includes/header_tags.php

What definitions you want used with each page is defined in /includes/languages/english/header_tags.php

Where and in which files do I do this?

Thanks,

Julie

Assuming you have installed the complete HTC package, then you need to uninstall the changes made to index.php, except for the title section. You need to ensure that the category tags in admin are cleared. And you may need to delete the code in includes/header_tags.php that has to do with categories. Having mixed contributions like that, especially where one has to be hacked up to accomodate the other, is usually not a good idea.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

I am currently having a problem with HTC. Jack pointed out that all of my repetition is actually hurting me and working in reverse. Looking back I figured out why I had set things up this way. By default, if you want a constants (trailing keywords/phrase) after every category or product name, you enter that into the

define('HEAD_TITLE_TAG_ALL','keyword 1, phrase, etc

However, if you leave it alone. That will only be what shows up on your first page. Kinda limits your initial page which you need the most SEO for, and extends outward for everything else which is less important.

The worst part is. Leaving it as such puts a DASH before all of your title. I researched this and found this to be bad SEO.

Ok so if you remove it in root or catalog/header_tags.php from this line:

if (HTTA_DEFAULT_ON=='1') {

$the_title= HEAD_TITLE_TAG_DEFAULT . " " . $the_category['categories_name'] . $the_manufacturers['manufacturers_name'] . ' ' . HEAD_TITLE_TAG_ALL;

} else {

$the_title= HEAD_TITLE_TAG_DEFAULT;

}

What happens next is even worse, because if you goto a cateogry, i smashes the words together or sorta repeats.

SO does anyone know how to add a DASH - to AFTER the category or product model? I tried everything and am going to live with the smash/space until I can figure something out.

Here is the entire code for anyone php savvy.

<?php
// /catalog/includes/header_tags.php
// WebMakers.com Added: Header Tags Generator v2.3
// Add META TAGS and Modify TITLE
//
// NOTE: Globally replace all fields in products table with current product name just to get things started:
// In phpMyAdmin use: UPDATE products_description set PRODUCTS_HEAD_TITLE_TAG = PRODUCTS_NAME
//
require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . 'header_tags.php');

echo '<!-- BOF: Generated Meta Tags -->' . "\n";

$the_desc='';
$the_key_words='';
$the_title='';

// Define specific settings per page:
switch (true) {

// INDEX.PHP
 case (strstr($_SERVER['PHP_SELF'],FILENAME_DEFAULT) or strstr($PHP_SELF,FILENAME_DEFAULT) ):
   $the_category_query = tep_db_query("select cd.categories_name from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " cd where c.categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "' and cd.categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id .  "' and cd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
   $the_category = tep_db_fetch_array($the_category_query);

$the_manufacturers_query= tep_db_query("select manufacturers_name from " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " where manufacturers_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'] . "'");
   $the_manufacturers = tep_db_fetch_array($the_manufacturers_query);

if (HTDA_DEFAULT_ON=='1') {
     $the_desc= HEAD_DESC_TAG_DEFAULT . ' ' . HEAD_DESC_TAG_ALL;
   } else {
     $the_desc= HEAD_DESC_TAG_DEFAULT;
   }

if (HTKA_DEFAULT_ON=='1') {
     $the_key_words= HEAD_KEY_TAG_ALL . ' ' . HEAD_KEY_TAG_DEFAULT;
   } else {
     $the_key_words= HEAD_KEY_TAG_DEFAULT;
   }

if (HTTA_DEFAULT_ON=='1') {
     $the_title= HEAD_TITLE_TAG_DEFAULT . " " . $the_category['categories_name'] . $the_manufacturers['manufacturers_name'] . '  ' . HEAD_TITLE_TAG_ALL;
   } else {
     $the_title= HEAD_TITLE_TAG_DEFAULT;
   }

break;

// PRODUCT_INFO.PHP
 case ( strstr($_SERVER['PHP_SELF'],'product_info.php') or strstr($PHP_SELF,'product_info.php') ):
//    $the_product_info_query = tep_db_query("select p.products_id, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, pd.products_head_title_tag, pd.products_head_keywords_tag, pd.products_head_desc_tag, p.products_model, p.products_quantity, p.products_image, pd.products_url, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_date_added, p.products_date_available, p.manufacturers_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_id = '" . $HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pd.products_id = '" . $HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "'");
   $the_product_info_query = tep_db_query("select pd.language_id, p.products_id, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, pd.products_head_title_tag, pd.products_head_keywords_tag, pd.products_head_desc_tag, p.products_model, p.products_quantity, p.products_image, pd.products_url, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_date_added, p.products_date_available, p.manufacturers_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pd.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "'" . " and pd.language_id ='" .  (int)$languages_id . "'");
   $the_product_info = tep_db_fetch_array($the_product_info_query);

if (empty($the_product_info['products_head_desc_tag'])) {
     $the_desc= HEAD_DESC_TAG_ALL;
   } else {
     if ( HTDA_PRODUCT_INFO_ON=='1' ) {
       $the_desc= $the_product_info['products_head_desc_tag'] . ' ' . HEAD_DESC_TAG_ALL;
     } else {
       $the_desc= $the_product_info['products_head_desc_tag'];
     }
   }

if (empty($the_product_info['products_head_keywords_tag'])) {
     $the_key_words= HEAD_KEY_TAG_ALL;
   } else {
     if ( HTKA_PRODUCT_INFO_ON=='1' ) {
       $the_key_words= $the_product_info['products_head_keywords_tag'] . ' ' . HEAD_KEY_TAG_ALL;
     } else {
       $the_key_words= $the_product_info['products_head_keywords_tag'];
     }
   }

if (empty($the_product_info['products_head_title_tag'])) {
     $the_title= HEAD_TITLE_TAG_ALL;
   } else {
     if ( HTTA_PRODUCT_INFO_ON=='1' ) {
       $the_title= $the_product_info['products_head_title_tag'] . ' - ' . HEAD_TITLE_TAG_ALL;
     } else {
       $the_title= $the_product_info['products_head_title_tag'];
     }
   }

break;

// PRODUCTS_NEW.PHP
 case ( strstr($_SERVER['PHP_SELF'],'products_new.php') or strstr($PHP_SELF,'products_new.php') ):
   if ( HEAD_DESC_TAG_WHATS_NEW!='' ) {
     if ( HTDA_WHATS_NEW_ON=='1' ) {
       $the_desc= HEAD_DESC_TAG_WHATS_NEW . ' ' . HEAD_DESC_TAG_ALL;
     } else {
       $the_desc= HEAD_DESC_TAG_WHATS_NEW;
     }
   } else {
   }

if ( HEAD_KEY_TAG_WHATS_NEW!='' ) {
     if ( HTKA_WHATS_NEW_ON=='1' ) {
       $the_key_words= HEAD_KEY_TAG_WHATS_NEW . ' ' . HEAD_KEY_TAG_ALL;
     } else {
       $the_key_words= HEAD_KEY_TAG_WHATS_NEW;
     }
   } else {
   }

if ( HEAD_TITLE_TAG_WHATS_NEW!='' ) {
     if ( HTTA_WHATS_NEW_ON=='1' ) {
       $the_title= HEAD_TITLE_TAG_WHATS_NEW . ' - ' . HEAD_TITLE_TAG_ALL;
     } else {
       $the_title= HEAD_TITLE_TAG_WHATS_NEW;
     }
   } else {
   }

break;

// SPECIALS.PHP
 case ( strstr($_SERVER['PHP_SELF'],'specials.php')  or strstr($PHP_SELF,'specials.php') ):
   if ( HEAD_DESC_TAG_SPECIALS!='' ) {
     if ( HTDA_SPECIALS_ON=='1' ) {
       $the_desc= HEAD_DESC_TAG_SPECIALS . ' ' . HEAD_DESC_TAG_ALL;
     } else {
       $the_desc= HEAD_DESC_TAG_SPECIALS;
     }
   } else {
   }

if ( HEAD_KEY_TAG_SPECIALS=='' ) {
     // Build a list of ALL specials product names to put in keywords
     $new = tep_db_query("select p.products_id, pd.products_name, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_image, s.specials_new_products_price from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " s where p.products_status = '1' and s.products_id = p.products_id and p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and s.status = '1' order by s.specials_date_added DESC ");
     $row = 0;
     $the_specials='';
     while ($new_values = tep_db_fetch_array($new)) {
       $the_specials .= clean_html_comments($new_values['products_name']) . ', ';
     }
     if ( HTKA_SPECIALS_ON=='1' ) {
       $the_key_words= $the_specials . ' ' . HEAD_KEY_TAG_ALL;
     } else {
       $the_key_words= $the_specials;
     }
   } else {
     $the_key_words= HEAD_KEY_TAG_SPECIALS . ' ' . HEAD_KEY_TAG_ALL;
   }

if ( HEAD_TITLE_TAG_SPECIALS!='' ) {
     if ( HTTA_SPECIALS_ON=='1' ) {
       $the_title= HEAD_TITLE_TAG_SPECIALS . ' - ' . HEAD_TITLE_TAG_ALL;
     } else {
       $the_title= HEAD_TITLE_TAG_SPECIALS;
     }
   } else {
   }

break;

// PRODUCTS_REVIEWS_INFO.PHP and PRODUCTS_REVIEWS.PHP
 case ( strstr($_SERVER['PHP_SELF'],'product_reviews_info.php') or strstr($_SERVER['PHP_SELF'],'product_reviews.php') or strstr($PHP_SELF,'product_reviews_info.php') or strstr($PHP_SELF,'product_reviews.php') ):
   if ( HEAD_DESC_TAG_PRODUCT_REVIEWS_INFO=='' ) {
     if ( HTDA_PRODUCT_REVIEWS_INFO_ON=='1' ) {
       $the_desc= tep_get_header_tag_products_desc(isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['reviews_id'])) . ' ' . HEAD_DESC_TAG_ALL;
     } else {
       $the_desc= tep_get_header_tag_products_desc(isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['reviews_id']));
     }
   } else {
     $the_desc= HEAD_DESC_TAG_PRODUCT_REVIEWS_INFO;
   }

if ( HEAD_KEY_TAG_PRODUCT_REVIEWS_INFO=='' ) {
     if ( HTKA_PRODUCT_REVIEWS_INFO_ON=='1' ) {
       $the_key_words= tep_get_header_tag_products_keywords(isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['reviews_id'])) . ' ' . HEAD_KEY_TAG_ALL;
     } else {
       $the_key_words= tep_get_header_tag_products_keywords(isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['reviews_id']));
     }
   } else {
     $the_key_words= HEAD_KEY_TAG_PRODUCT_REVIEWS_INFO;
   }

if ( HEAD_TITLE_TAG_PRODUCT_REVIEWS_INFO=='' ) {
     if ( HTTA_PRODUCT_REVIEWS_INFO_ON=='1' ) {
       $the_title= tep_get_header_tag_products_title(isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['reviews_id'])) . ' - ' . HEAD_TITLE_TAG_ALL;
     } else {
       $the_title= tep_get_header_tag_products_title(isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['reviews_id']));
     }
   } else {
     $the_title= HEAD_TITLE_TAG_PRODUCT_REVIEWS_INFO;
   }

break;

// ALL OTHER PAGES NOT DEFINED ABOVE
 default:
   break;

}

echo '<title>' . $the_title . '</title>' . "\n";
echo '<META NAME="ROBOTS" CONTENT="INDEX,FOLLOW">'."\n";
echo '<META NAME="DESCRIPTION" CONTENT="' . $the_desc . '">' . "\n";
echo '<META NAME="KEYWORDS" CONTENT="' . $the_key_words . '">' . "\n";

echo '<!-- EOF: Generated Meta Tags -->' . "\n";
?>

Edited by Sincraft

The more I research SEO and use this contrib, the more I realize it is completely backwards. For example. The trailing constant has to be small enough to allow for enough words from the product model and # or category. Thus, you end up going over and penalized if you have too many for each category or ecah product,

or do you decide to limit your first page to very few if any keywords, which is your most important page.

There has to be a way to work around this.

Another annoying thing. You want a description for your main page to be one thing and the keywords also, but then it trails throughout everything else so you end up having to limit and watch your description tags and keyword tags for no repeats and length because it will then also penalize. But a limited description doesnt lend for many clicks either.

Isnt there a way to define JUST the first page, then have HTC kick in from then on in?

I tried turning things off etc, but that isn't the answer certainly.

I'm sure Jack has wrestled with this, maybe he could answer..

S

Try installing the latest version. It eliminates at least one of the problems you are having (but I think two). If you are still having problems, please post again.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Yes, it also allows greater control over the order of the title string, which will hopefully fix your other problem.

Jack

Support Links:

All of My Addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Jack,

I spent alot of time trying to upgrade my version. I suggest that there be a statement in the master readme that people upgrading should follow ALL the instructions as my version didn't have many of the lines of code that the fresh install instructions had so things didn't work until I checked off every step by step. Also there is a typo in the instructions:

Add the following in admin/includes/languages/english/categories.php

anywhere before the closing ?>

define('TEXT_PRODUCT_METTA_INFO', '<b>Meta Tag Information</b>');

define('TEXT_PRODUCTS_PAGE_TITLE', 'Products Page Title:');

define('TEXT_PRODUCTS_HEADER_DESCRIPTION', 'Page Header Description:');

define('TEXT_PRODUCTS_KEYWORDS', 'Product Keywords:');

------------

Meta is spelled with two T's.

K, now....question for you:

What did this change other than the cateogories addition? I went through alot to install this to find out it works exactly the same. Sorry if I sound frustrated but I've spent 10+ hours on this contribution and am still nowhere. Here are the issues I am still having.

-The "/ For all pages not defined or left blank, and for products not defined": when you define anything here - It still trails EVERYTHING. Which means that you can not truly SEO each individual page for SEO. In other words If I want to SEO a page for keyword1, and keyword2...it also adds the others in the title diluting it.

--->Here is the worst part. If you keep your keywords/title short here, then you are killing your first page SEO. But then it adds itself to EVERY page thereafter. By removing them totally, it doesn't default to the regular oSC defined metas.

--> The categories portion of this is redundant or , at best , allows for a small change however has an error in logic. The previous version already added the category name to the front of the constants set above. Now it adds it again. So on mine you see: Keyword1Keyword1 - Constants.

-And of course it also adds all the description and keywords constants thus diluting those metas also (which arent really that important but could actually hurt as it could be considered keyword spamming)

-If you enter a category title so that you can benefit from the category name being in h1 tags at the top of the body, that's when you end up with the category name listed twice with the constants trailing.

ALSO - Wouldn't it be much more beneficial to have the page description up in the h1 tags rather than the title of the page? If you make along title to match a short description, then you have this SUPER long keyword spammed title that will truncate and be penalized. There is really no reason for the title to be echoed here, it should be the description and if I can work around the other issues, I'd love to know how to echo the descriptions instead of the title in the body.

-The echo of the h1 tags isn't really going to count that highly toward SEO as to correctly use h1, h2, h3 etc tags, you must define a portion of the page as BODY. There is an area in the code when you view source taht states 'body' but this is commented out and only for the person editing code. Although it will have a benefit, the true benefit would come from having the breadcrumb trail edited for h1 for the main keyword and h2 for the next thing chosen and h3 etc etc. But due to people needing to target several different keywords for every different page or category etc...the most universal beneficial method would be to define a body area and somehow get the h1 tags up there earlier and then have the categories listed later. I've been told over and over by several seo types that the way our software works, the first word in the 'middle' of the page isn't going to count for much as it is so far down the list of words. The first words are actually our breadcrumb trail, then are categories. bad bad bad bad bad. This is why my privacy and shipping etc urls rank the highest on serps. My categories use the chosen keywords and there is a nice density because of the amount of words on the page from these documents over general product listings and is viewed as 'better' content.

I though there was already a categories contrib out there that allowed you to put a description in the 'body' of each category that used h1, h2, body tags properly. Do you know of which I speak of?

If I am incorrect about any of this, please enlighten me. I am not that knowlegeable but am trying very hard to learn based on what people tell me. One person says this, another says that. Working with this contribution has helped me understand WHAT I want to have happen, and what I believe should be a default method on ALL online stores, but the way HTC works - it's just not going to happen that way.

Your words of wisdom are greatly appreciated. Anyone else please jump in if you feel I am making mistakes, not tweaking things out correctly, or have a working version of this being properly used.

S

Jack,

I did further testing to get this working properly as I have already invested too much time in this and want to get things working nicely.

I took the files from your website again - and uploaded all of the files except the ones that would affect my website minus files not in question. The only one file I did not change was application_top.php to ensure that my website would still run. I changed all teh admin files and all the other files in all the directories like header_tags.php that clean html code file, all the files in all the folders in other words.

-Ok so when I do this. The description tag, keyword, and title are not being echoed in the title or the meta tags. I just keeps the annoying 'constants'.

BUT it does echo the title above the product listing per category. Although it does not echo it in the metas as I stated above.

I then took my renamed .php from .old files and started deleting and renaming them back (the changed ones). Nothing changed until I replaced the /includes/header_tags.php file back. This is the file with the htc contrib and updated version with the catalog functionality.

It then started to echo everything back to my orginal issues.

That said, I think there is a serious issue with upgrading as your files are obviously different than mine in both function and in size. I TRIPLE checked all the instructions in all the files and I am almost 100% I am correct with all my coding. No mistakes, no spaces nothing.

If tihs is how it is intended to operate - I going to scream lol.

What I dont udnerstand is why our versions differ in functionality, size, everything.

I guess the main problem is, if you do define a category title, then you will have duplicate titles when it auto populates the title plus the title again.

Seems like the only way to get things to SORTA work is to NOT put any info in the meta populate fields for each category, which really defeats many hours of work.

S

Edited by Sincraft

Ok Jack - I tried to remove all and readd everything. Same results. I have done everything 3 times. I followed the instructions to a T and even tried to decipher some possible 'hidden' issues or meanings such as in the 'history' txt where it explains about changes without an extra file but doesn't say what changes need to be made. I assume that was in the changes.txt file and made those. Tried without them also. Very strange results.

This contrib is getting BIG. Seems almost too big hehe.

So I am not sure what to do - Just so you know I am going to leave the PLUS SIZE area with metas populated in the admin so you can see exactly what is happening. I double checked that the changes that needed to be made in application_top.php were complete as there is only the bit at the bottom and is the same as the previous versions.

I dont know what else to try. I also noticed that someone else was complaining about this same issue with a link to 'my store' but you didnt see any duplications. She probably turned things off because she didnt want people seeing this. I will leave this on in this category so you can see first hand what it is doing. I think Ican rewrite the code to display the description in the body text, but I think I am going to see if there is a categories contrib that will allow me to populate text/images there and then I will define the h1, h2, h3 tags and possibly revert back to a previous version of HTC as it is starting to get pretty big and I want my site to be as fast as possible.

Please help me if you think I am doing something wrong - but from looking at peoples sites that have this installed, they are going about this all wrong and probably dont know that it isnt working for them.

I still would need to know how to allow the HTC to kickin AFTER the first page if I revert back.

Between this contrib and 2 others, I think I've put in literally 40+ hours of wasted time. I'm sure you feel my pain as someone that is mostly the supporter if not the sole supporter of this contrib. If I get some extra cashola here soon you can rest assured I will donate to you!

BTW what is the purpose for the clean html comments. I did a spider / density check and it showed I had 0% of this while my competition was aorund 20%!

S

Edited by Sincraft

Jack, another note!

The only part of this contrib that seems to work as it should is Product Reviews.

When you click on product reviews, all that is in the title is what I have entered for that area.

When you click on specials, product info, categories and everywhere else, that darn constant pops up.

I tried to change the index.php file to check a flag and if on use HTC if not use the default but I am not skilled enough to do this and think it is probably done elsewhere from the index.php

I THINK I might be able to change the echo of title to description in the 'body' are above the product listings for better seo.

Check that out, you will see it work properly for the review of a product, but elsewhere is the constants. No way to turn this off and on.

There has to be a simplier way to define metas for each page..

Whew. You must get paid by the word. ;)

I'm sure I've missed some things in all of that but here goes:

Meta is spelled with two T's.
This is how the original author of the admin section chose to spell it and is how it is included in the code. So instead of breaking all of the shops out there that have previous versions installed, I thought it best to leave it as is. By the way, defines can be anything you wish - spelling means nothing in this context.

The echo of the h1 tags isn't really going to count that highly toward SEO as to correctly use h1, h2, h3 etc tags, you must define a portion of the page as BODY.
It is displayed in the body.
I guess the main problem is, if you do define a category title, then you will have duplicate titles when it auto populates the title plus the title again.
There is an option in includes/languages/english/header_tags.php to control this.
The only part of this contrib that seems to work as it should is Product Reviews.

When you click on product reviews, all that is in the title is what I have entered for that area.

Others, including myself, are saying it works fine. I suspect you have some mangled code due to the previous versions being installed as well as other SEO contributions. Unfortunately, there is no way for anyone to code for each persons shop. If it doesn't work for your shop, I would suggest isolating one area and working on that. Post the problem here, or more preferably in the HTC support thread, and get it resolved before tackling the next one.

Jack

Support Links:

All of My Addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Jack,

There is no place to control the duplicate tags. Could you please explain further. Did you see what I am talking about?

I honestly think there is something seriously wrong here. The product reviews area is working. Did you look? While the other areas do not. If you throw the switches for the 1 or 0, all that does is remove the title constants. If you throw the switch on the first part (htta I believe) then you have NO title.

If you throw the switch on the second constants - then it does nothing as I have not defined anything there as this puts a constant in the front of everything which we both know is bad for SEO.

I've looked at others profiles and taken their websites from there and seen their HTC in work. Trust me when I say, that most of them are not configuring them correctly.

-> we should be able to define the front page title and etc meta.

-> then for each product or category, you should be able to decide if you want the default (from index) to populate if nothing else is enter, or to define the ones you want. Without the first page constants.

->If you do not define the first page constants, things..sorta work. You can change your category titles at will. But then your front page still has no metas.

There has to be a way to stop the first index.php constants from repopulating all over the place, just like product_reviews does.

As far as mine being possibly mangled...Like I said, this is in a STOCK osC version I am speaking of also. Now here is the kicker - both the contribution latest download AND total replace of the files off of your website react EXACTLY the same. Worse, the category metas do not populate for me.

SO there is something definetely wrong, and I just dont think there is enough of a user base experiencing this as they are happy with any dynamics what so ever. But as you pointed out on my website, how I had it configured with the previous versions was incorrect. SO I wanted to correct them. I did with the previous version, and then upgraded for more control over the categories and products. But it seems to work less than the original version I downloaded.

I am going to give this ONE MORE try. I am going to re-download OSC. Setup a test bed, upload some product and categories and give it another whirl. If I have positive results I will let you know.

I apologize if this is on my end and I am giving you headaches. It was a rather LATE night last night trying these different methods, but I am pretty concise when it comes to trial and error and experimentation. I document everything and methodically challenge every change like you are supposed to in programming. :(

Please take a look again at my site and see what I mean about the product_reviews. I will start to hack away probably late tonight, if for any reason to remove this current version as it takes up alot more space than the old one did and I want to ensure a fast website with the most streamlined code.

S