• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Bendigo Bank Australia

francismcphail

Hi there.. I'm pretty new to all of this so please excuse me if I've missed something.

I've had a good search around and look through the contribs but am still a little lost. I'm in the process of helping a friend get a website up and going using the MIGS payment gateway (Mastercard) through the Bendigo bank.

Just wondering if anyone else has done this and if so how? I know the data I need to push to the bank (Have sample PHP scripts to test with.) and I can successfully do this, but I am not sure about how to implement into osCommerce.

Cheers,

Francis.

• 2 months later...

Hi Francis,

I know this is a post from way-back, but I was wondering if you had any success with processing credit cards under OSCommerce with Bendigo bank?

If so did you use a contribution or write your own Payment Module.

I believe I may have to write my own contribution which I might base off one of the other examples,

Speak soon I hope,

Cheers

Cameron

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Cameron.. No, no luck as of yet....

I have the Dialect payment lcient running on our host server, and I can connect to it on port 9050.. Just now still looking for a payment lcient to work with it.

I've been speaking with the Bendigo Bank and they don't seem interested in offering any asssitance at all. But Mastercard have been helpfull. The ANZ Egate payment system is pretty much the same thing but for the life of me I can't get it to run properly with the payment client I've got running, I keep recevied the following error message when attempting to checkout.

"There was an error connecting to the payment lcient, please select another payment method."

I'm a little shocked though that this type of payment methodology isn't the same for all bank transactions, it would surely simplify things.

My problem is I'm not a PHP guru... We at that point in time where we may have to start and looking for a new merchating provider.

Hi again,

I just finished a MIGS Payment Module that works with OSCommerce under both Integration Models:

- Server-hosted Payments Integration Model, or

- Merchant-hosted Payments Integration Model

It uses all the best practices that are outlined by MasterCard (such as md5 hashing) and uses most of the Optional Transaction Request Fields as well. I have set it up so it allows you to quickly switch between Testing Mode and Production, and when in Test Host Simulator communication between the MIGS and your application are emailed to you for you to learn how it operates and verify what details are being sent. Once installed you can specify your MIGS Access Code, Merchant ID, Secret Hash and the like, and can also have notifications about Hash Tampering and Secure Hash Missing delivered to another email box. I have set it up hopefully to suit most functionality and configurables outlined by MIGS (such as custom locales, mayOmmitHash etc). I have set it up so you can break the MIGS communication scripting up into seperate files and specify alternative return paths. I have integrated it like most of the other payment modules but operates as a single payment file (apart from the language file, which you don't actually have to use). I have also got it to dictate Payment Receipt Details to the database so you can verify receipt numbers and Merchant Reference Numbers. All installs just by unzipping the package and pasting in your details through OSCommerce Admin. I noticed when looking around that ANZ use the same MIGS payment system, so as far as I know this code can be utilised the same way.

When dealing with Bendigo I found that they want you to use the Server Hosted Integration Model, which means you have to send the user off to their pages. A little annoying, but allows you to use MasterCard SecureCode and Verified by Visa.

I am not sure how competitive Bendigo Bank is in comparison to other Payment Gateways. I am gathering not very competitive based on the lack of other Payment Modules for MIGS and also that this seems to be the only topic talking about it.

Anyways, enough of my blabbering around. If you want some help please feel free to drop me a message. I will try and look back to this board occasionally but I doubt that I will very frequently. I freelance Web Development and you can contact me on my email ([email protected])

Good Luck!

• 1 month later...

Ok Definately confirmed now,

Full ANZ eGate support, supporting all features of the eGate product (not cut down).

For more information about the payment gateway product and all the supported features of this ANZ eGate MIGS Payment Module read the following PDF available from ANZ:

ANZ eGate MIGS Payment Gateway Information/details

You will have to work under Server hosted infrastructure, requiring you to have to popup the user into a new window to enter their credit card details.

This also supports MasterCard SecureCode and Visa Verified by Visa under the different payment methods also.

Cheers

Cameron

Edited by Cameron Manderson

Ok I gave tried to get through with Commonwealth but got the typical run around. ;-)

Commweb is the product,

https://migs.mastercard.com.au/CBA/MA is the Login.

I believe this runs under MIGS ServerHosted infrastructure and supports VbV/Secure code. Therefore supported by my module.

Cheers

Cameron

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Hi

I have implemented Cameron's osCommerce contribution for MIGS/ANZ eGate. I have run several transactions in test mode and was unable to get a successful transaction. I tried using VISA, mastercard, and bancard. I also tried different transacion amounts. (Particularly I was trying with .00 at the end, to gfet a successful transacion)

The error I get comes up after confirrming the transaction in a red box. It says "there was a Cerdit card error. If this problem continues and please contact us."

I have re-read the instructions carefully and I think I have everything set up correctly. I have tried Server hosted and Merchant hosted transactions. Both give the same error. I am hoping someone went though the same problem and can help me identify the error.

Note that the contribution is not active on the website now, so as to not confuse customers who may be making transactions.

The error message isn't created by MIGS and is probably more generically just a return due to not matching the hash etc. Are you running under Merchant hosted or Server hosted? For ANZ you will need to operate in Server Hosted. You also will receive a Notification Email if an error like this occurs, with a report so that you can check the response details with your ANZ support. IF you would like to see what is being sent to the server, uncomment line 438 or search for the comment "// Testing Purposes you can uncomment to verify details before submit". You will therefore be able to diagnose what is being sent to the server, and what the response is. Both will enable you to diagnose your error.

Note: This has been used in several production servers under Server Hosted and has worked successfuly. If you are trying to operate under Merchant Hosted you may need to discuss further about the errors.

P.S Please don't post sensitive information about your MIGS response on this post (Just incase you were feeling you could paste the email into this response).

Cheers

Cameron

I figured out why I am getting failed transactions with this contribution.

For some reason, the GST on delivery cost is included in the total on the Order Confirmation page, but when it goes to the MIGS server, the GST is not passed, and the amount charged to the customer reduces.

For example:

Goods = 26.85 inc GST

Freight = 7.15 inc GST

TOTAL = 34.00 inc GST on the Order Confirmation page.

Hit the confirm button, go over to the mastercard site, and the amount showing is 33.35, not 34.00.

I am using the Australian Shipping Module Contribution. The GST Error occurs with both the Parcel Post and Express post options.

I have a workaround by increasing the freight costs in the shipping module by !0% and making the shipping cost not taxable. But then my GST amount is incorrect on the invoice, so I would rather work out the error and fix it.

The GST on the shipping passes to paypal but not to MIGS/ANZ eGate. Any ideas on how to resolve this?

I am using the Australian Shipping Module Contribution. The GST Error occurs with both the Parcel Post and Express post options.

Specifically, I am using the "flat rate files to use for Satchels b" contribution. This contribution provides a fixed price for Australia Post satchels, and Express Post Satchels.

Specifically, I am using the "flat rate files to use for Satchels b" contribution. This contribution provides a fixed price for Australia Post satchels, and Express Post Satchels.

I do not know how you can charge GST on shipping via Australia Post. I just charge what it costs me and do include shipping in GST calculations. This is what works for me.

• 2 weeks later...
Ok Definately confirmed now,

Full ANZ eGate support, supporting all features of the eGate product (not cut down).

For more information about the payment gateway product and all the supported features of this ANZ eGate MIGS Payment Module read the following PDF available from ANZ:

ANZ eGate MIGS Payment Gateway Information/details

You will have to work under Server hosted infrastructure, requiring you to have to popup the user into a new window to enter their credit card details.

This also supports MasterCard SecureCode and Visa Verified by Visa under the different payment methods also.

Cheers

Cameron

• 4 months later...

hi

I'm using Cameron's module with the ANZ eGate but I'm having a little problem.

Everything appears to work in terms of the correct amount being sent to the gateway (I'm using Server Hosted), the ANZ system then handles the test card and the transaction goes thorugh OK but when the user is sent back to my site they are no longer logged in and no order details are updated, that is the user is taken to the login page on return and the order stays as processing, also no emails are sent.

I'm sure its something simple that i am missing but any ideas or suggestions would be great!.

cheers

Paul

• 1 year later...

Hi,

currently i am using this module for my ANZ egate. The server hosting services is fine but I would like the merchant hosting services + verify by visa.

The module is design for normal credit card without verify by visa but ANZ require us to have a "verify by visa" if we are using merchant hosting service. I have study the example from ANZ but I just don't know how to modify the module. Can anyone help me about this?

Sorry for my poor English.

Thank you

• 2 years later...

dear all,

i am facing a problem while using MIGS. Problem is this that whenever im direccted to card details (Payment Details Page) amount that i sent t0 the VPC is divided by 100 so causing problems e.g. my order total is SAR 559 but on payment detail page this shows 5.59 but on the response page its again multiplied by 100 and shown as 559...

so i get far behind the success message :)

my client is a saudi company and this MIGS module deals in (currency) SAR and my payment method is Server-Hosted Payment using Command:pay

and im using custom php5 , no cms or framework

plz help me

Shahzeb Chohan

sftranna at gmail.com