• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

PAYPAL / CREDIT CARD PAYMEMT

where will i get that from...

also, no items are being passed over to paypal  :blink:

I'm having the same problem. Were you able to fix yours and how?

I did like RikR and used my host cpanel to get the certificates so I don't know what's going on. Out of curiousity, RikR, who is your hosting company? Asking because I'm going by your sample set-up and need to know how much I need to alter the paths.

I host with HostingTrade. (Just a fact, not an endorsement, although I have been happy.)

As an update, there was apparently some problem they say was caused by the csr I generated with cPanel. This caused the resulting certificate I was issued to not authenticate correctly, and this caused a warning to appear whenever customer go to my secure pages.

My host generated a new csr for me and I had my certificate re-keyed and a new certificate was provided.

I have now forwarded that certificate to my host to install. I was able to do this for free because I was within 30 days of the original certficate issue date.

The point is, be sure to install certficates quickly so you can test them in time to get a replacement free if there is a problem.

Rik Rasmussen