• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

shop by price contribution

Hi there,

This is something I can't quite figure out! I have just installed the "Shop by Price" contribution and when you view the shop_by_price.php my table column headings are coming out as "TABLE_HEADING_IMAGE" and "TABLE_HEADING_PRODUCTS" etc instead of "product name" and "price" etc.

Does anybody know how I can fix this please? Thank you for your help!

Kitty :thumbsup:

Still looking to sort out my problem! I think I have tried everything, and I am sure this is something simple, but I am missing that simple piece of information!

:blush:

Still looking to sort out my problem! I think I have tried everything, and I am sure this is something simple, but I am missing that simple piece of information!

:blush:

whenever you get this capitalized stuff, you can be sure that these constants are not defined in your language files or you are including the wrong language file.

Treasurer MFC

whenever you get this capitalized stuff, you can be sure that these constants are not defined in your language files or you are including the wrong language file.

Thank you so much! That is just the bit of info I needed, and I have now fixed the problem! The whole "define('TABLE_HEADING_PRODUCTS', 'Product Name');" etc bit was missing from the shop_by_price.php language file - this must have been something I have done I guess...

Thanks again :D

• 3 months later...

I am new to PHP.

in this contribution the last point is:

4. Modify catalog/includes/languages/english.php to your needs, this file contains the text for the pirce ranges and also the SQL for displaying the different ranges.

How do I write the range? also what is the SQL code that I need to run?

Hope you can help.

Kunal

I am new to PHP.

in this contribution the last point is:

4.    Modify catalog/includes/languages/english.php to your needs, this file contains the text for the pirce ranges and also the SQL for displaying the different ranges.

How do I write the range? also what is the SQL code that I need to run?

Hope you can help.

Kunal

any help on this?

Kunal

• 3 weeks later...