• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Ultimate SEO Help PLEEEEEZE

abuata

Hi, I just installed this module. I am having a bit of a problem if someone could help please.

I followed all steps closely, when I did step 2 Install database settings, Instead of getting a confirmation that is was sucessfull, I got a message about cookies were not enabled on browser, So I reset my browser to enable cookies and proceeded on to next steps and completed install and file modifications. Now my site has this message:

1146 - Table 'abuata_wholesale.cache' doesn't exist

DELETE FROM cache WHERE cache_expires <= '2005-02-06 11:10:12'

[TEP STOP]

I don't know what I did wrong here this seemed to be a pretty easy module compared to some others I done. I was nervous at STEP 8 .htaccess part, but what I did was option 8 (1b) my .htaccess file is in /catalog/ folder. This part is very confusing to me.

Please help for my site is down and I am new at OSC

Thanks

www.wholesalewoodentoys.com

Carla

should never ever install contributions on a live site, always do so on a development site and when works, merge onto working site.

go back thru the instructions as it appears you didnt execute the sql import