Sign in to follow this  
Graphicpoet

UPLOAD IS GHOST!?

I have installed it twice and now i get the upload form with my product. Now my question is WHY after the order is placed the image uploaded seems to not upload? I know this may be a broad question but I sure would appreciate any help.

Yes the my folder is located at images/upload

it is chmod 777 is there a line or something I am missing

cause I see no error messages anywere...

thanks in advance

graphicpoet

I'm sorry, but it's not clear (at least to me) whether you're trying to upload an image while editing the product catalog in the admin area, or whether you're trying to download a product image after making a purchase.

What exactly is it you're trying to do? Are you just creating new products on your store?

-jared

I'm sorry, but it's not clear (at least to me) whether you're trying to upload an image while editing the product catalog in the admin area, or whether you're trying to download a product image after making a purchase.

What exactly is it you're trying to do?  Are you just creating new products on your store?

-jared

Oh I am sorry. I thought I was replying directtly into a contribution area on the forum

for the contribution that allows a customer to upload a file to your server per their customize order from your store. "Feature .77" So since I am here anyone with any help?

thanks

Graphicpoet