• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Coppermine Contribution

Taipa

I'm trying to install the Coppermine contribution, but I think the download is missing some files!

The instructions say to "Upload or unzip the files to their designated locations.", but there are not any files included in the download except the READ ME file that tells you to do this.

Does anyone have the coppermine contrib files, or knows where to get them?

Thanks!

Yes, yes it does.

But again, I thought that .zip file was way too large to just contain the oscommerce files, and thus not a wise thing to download. I didn't think s/he'd include all the coppermine files too, when they are available at the coppermine site.

Edited by Taipa

• 5 months later...

Hi

i have installed coppermine but not have succes...

I receive this error :

Warning: main(includes/application_top.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in c:\appserv\www\loja1\catalog\gallery.php on line 1

The same error for catalog/admin.php, catalog gallery.php, and catalog login.php..

I not use gd library..

If anyone post the link for download the gd library i apreciate this..

Please any help for installation..

Tnx

Edited by djrino

• 4 weeks later...

I'm also looking for this contrib. But the link is not more available.

Is there anybody wo can make this file available ? :'(

The link to the yappa gallery is also dead.

Greetings ..

jeffx

Edited by jeffx

You could probably achieve the same results by the following process:

1 - install Coppermine normally

2 - make a new "gallery.php" page, very similar to the contact_us.php or about_us.php pages, but that calls Coppermine's index.php in an iframe instead.

-jared

then how to integrate the 2 system ?

use the same user database table?

and maybe better:

each user upload one photo as one photo digital product!

:)

You could probably achieve the same results by the following process:

1 - install Coppermine normally

2 - make a new "gallery.php" page, very similar to the contact_us.php or about_us.php pages, but that calls Coppermine's index.php in an iframe instead.

-jared

e.ee.Signature is Gone with the wind...

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for making this available. And thanks for the comment, that answers my question somewhat about this contrib. I'm looking to set up a store for a photographer, and looking to see if there are any tools for OSCommerce to automate the uploading and addition of numerous photos at one time (sometimes several hundred a week). Looks like this might not be the thing.

I downloaded this contrib a few days ago, you can download it from here -

http://www.dolcev.ie/coppermine

I'll leave it there for a few days.

There isn't much database integration in this contrib. Coppermine runs along side oscommerce.

• 6 months later...

Hello

I have built a sme server with coppermine 1.4.1 and oscommerce. I no programmer but its working. I finally found this contrib to run coppermine with oscommerce. I noticed it is for coppermine 1.3.1. I have coppermine 1.44 will this still fly.

Or for people how have done this any advice for a newbie.

Thanks for all these great helpfully posts, and I say thanks to open source code !!

cheers

Pete

Australia

• 1 year later...

A better option might be to integrate OsCommerce with Joomla and you may then integrate any number of photo gallery options that share the user database. Amid the photo gallery options are native and bridged options. Amid the most popular bridged options are Coppermine and Gallery2. I prefer Gallery2 for its assortment of extensions, community capabilities and ease of use. One native Joomla option includes RSGallery2.

Really, building your e-commerce solution based upon Joomla allows virtually limitless capabilities.