• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Authorizenet Issue with cURL and server settings.

I thought I had this issue solved last week when I found Finman's great post (http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=120323) but have since discovered it is still not working. Please help.:)

I have the latest module installed, Authorize.net Consolidated v1.7 by Austin519 and using the "compiled" cURL setup so I don't believe I need to include a "path" to where it is located so I'm not sure why I'm getting this error.

I checked and cURL is installed etc.

Anyone have any ideas on what I'm missing?

Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions on the issue.

Regards,

Vanessa

Edited by vworld

I'm also working with a client setting up a site with LinkPoint and am having the same problem with connecting to CURL. If anyone has any ideas I would appreciate the feedback/help. I also make sure the ports are open since I read this is another post.

Please this is a cry for HELP HELP HELP :)

I'd even be willing to pay for your time to teach me how to fix this problem.

Edited by vworld

I was having a problem with the authorize.net module and could not get it to work correctly on one site that did have curl compliled. I went ahead and installed the curl fix and it started working. I never was sure why it needed it but it has been working for months with out any trouble so you may want to install the fix and see if it helps even if it looks like you do not need it.

The Knowledge Base is a wonderful thing.

Do you have a problem? Have you checked out Common Problems?

There are many very useful osC Contributions

Are you having trouble with a installed contribution? Have you checked out the support thread found Here

BACKUP BACKUP BACKUP!!! You did backup, right??