• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

3DSecure

Michael_D

Hi ,

I'm considering for OsCommerce , but I have one problem : I haven't seen a payment module that is compatible with  3DSecure . It something like this exists ?

Thanks

This contribution http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,2636 enables both Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode. Currently it supports Verisign PayFlow PRO, Authorize.Net AIM, and USAePay. If you currently do not use one of these gateways, and your gateway can accept the 3DSecure data (CAVV, ECI) on the authorization transaction then the contribution can be extended to support your gateway requirements.

What gateway are you currently using ?

thanks

• 11 months later...

Hi,

i've been sent this by Protx:

"Before we can set any Vendor up with 3D Secure, (VbV / MSC), we need to make sure that you are using v2.22 of our protocol on your website. You will not be able to use 3DSecure unless you are using this version. "

how do i know and what do i need to do next in order for them to implement this?

thanks

janice

you have to get the specification to know the details of v2.22. And thats available to members of protx only. Its not a public document. So since you're a member should be available. (or you can request the document). Once you have it then you can check the requirements vs the existing contribution code.

hi,

i have written back to protx who say that i will know or oscommerce can help me.

will i find the information in the code somewhere?

somebody surely must know the answer to this.

anyone...please???

Hi janice171,

I have the Protx direct contribution installed sucessfully - howeve it is v2.20. I have obtained the specs for v2.22 and (as time allows) I am modifying the protx direct module to v2.22. I have spoken to Protx directly and they inform me that 3D-Secure is not yet implemented by them for VSP direct for any customers yet and they hope to launch it around April time - i will be keen to work on the 3d-secure at that time.

HTH,

Tom

Hi,

many thanks for your reply.

Does this mean that 3d secure cannot be set up with vsp form?

Do i have to get vsp direct?

is there any way around this...with some hand coding?

thanks for any answers.

As far as I know 3D secure only works with VSP Server and currently there is only OSC support for the VSP form & Direct methods. Protx say that 3D secure will be up and running mid-april so not too long to wait!

Tom

• 1 year later...
This contribution http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,2636 enables both Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode. Currently it supports Verisign PayFlow PRO, Authorize.Net AIM, and USAePay. If you currently do not use one of these gateways, and your gateway can accept the 3DSecure data (CAVV, ECI) on the authorization transaction then the contribution can be extended to support your gateway requirements.

Where can I get this contribution? It's not on the page. Anybody still got it?

Thanks, Robert.