• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Fancier Invoice & Packingslip v1.0

PopTheTop

Kunal: It's OK, no need to fix  :D

I had the older version of print_my_invoice.php, however I have updated the new one and found the speeling mistake and corrected it, but this still has not solved the update emails being blank problem.

Did it work for any of you? am i missing something else?

hey budy i am running paypal ipn v3.1 and it not working with it :(

Yep. and if you read the previous posts here and the contribution description, it also states that this is not compatable with any of the PayPal IPN contributions.

But what's new, the PayPal IPN contributions conflicts with so many other contributions that one must think... Do I really need or want that?

L8r,

PopTheTop

Published osC Contributions:

- eCheck Payment Module v3.1

- Reviews in Product Display v2.0

- Fancier Invoice & Packingslip v6.1

- Admin Notes / Customer Notes v2.2

- Customer Zip & State Validation v2.2

- Search Box with Dropdown Category Menu v1.0

Pop your camper's top today!

It's a popup thing...

You wouldn't understand

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'from orders_status os, orders_status_history osh where osh.orde

select os.orders_status_name, osh.date_added, osh.comments, from orders_status os, orders_status_history osh where osh.orders_id = '296' and osh.orders_status_id = os.orders_status_id and os.language_id = '1' order by osh.date_added

Getting this in the screen after pressing Print Invoice in Customer history on the front end, not the admin side.

Ok, Ok...

I finally found the error guys. Here is the fix, open print_my_invoice.php

Look for:

$statuses_query = tep_db_query("select os.orders_status_name, osh.date_added, osh.comments, from " . TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS . " os, " . TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS_HISTORY . " osh where osh.orders_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['order_id'] . "' and osh.orders_status_id = os.orders_status_id and os.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' order by osh.date_added");

Change to:

$statuses_query = tep_db_query("select os.orders_status_name, osh.date_added, osh.comments from " . TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS . " os, " . TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS_HISTORY . " osh where osh.orders_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['order_id'] . "' and osh.orders_status_id = os.orders_status_id and os.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' order by osh.date_added");

There was an extra comma inserted from another contribution I have on my site and when I removed it from this contribution, I forgot to delete the comma along with the deleted SQL coding.

Anyway, it should be fixed now.

L8r,

PopTheTop

It's a popup thing...

You wouldn't understand

I had the older version of print_my_invoice.php, however I have updated the new one and found the speeling mistake and corrected it, but this still has not solved the update emails being blank problem.

Did it work for any of you? am i missing something else?

To EVERYONE... There are NO SPELLING ERRORS in print_my_invoice.php, if you changed that file as posted to do so before by other members here, you must change them back!!!!!!!!!

As far as the blank invoices printing blank, do you have any of the PayPal IPN contributions installed? If so, that is why.

L8r,

PopTheTop

It's a popup thing...

You wouldn't understand

Fancier Invoice & Packingslip v6.1

Full Package

Updates:

- Fixed incorrect 2nd SQL import command

- Fixed print_my_invoice.php, No more SQL errors when you print invoices in customer's My Account

Get it at:

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,2861

L8r,

PopTheTop

It's a popup thing...

You wouldn't understand

Hey there,

This may seem like a quite a silly question, but does this contrib only display HTML emails for the original invoice email, and not the order update emails?

IT's just that when i've been doing some test orders, i only recieve the original invoice email in HTML format, and not any of the subsequent order-update emails. Have i missed a step, or does this contrib only HTML the original invoice?

If it does only HTML the order invoice, is it possible to HTML the order-update emails aswell, as I just feel it would look better if the same format was used throughout the emails....

Cheers

Fatmcgav

My question still stands... is it possible to use the HTML emails on Order Updates???

Cheers

Fatmcgav

Ok, Ok...

I finally found the error guys. Here is the fix, open print_my_invoice.php

Look for:

$statuses_query = tep_db_query("select os.orders_status_name, osh.date_added, osh.comments, from " . TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS . " os, " . TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS_HISTORY . " osh where osh.orders_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['order_id'] . "' and osh.orders_status_id = os.orders_status_id and os.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' order by osh.date_added");

Change to:

$statuses_query = tep_db_query("select os.orders_status_name, osh.date_added, osh.comments from " . TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS . " os, " . TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS_HISTORY . " osh where osh.orders_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['order_id'] . "' and osh.orders_status_id = os.orders_status_id and os.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' order by osh.date_added");

There was an extra comma inserted from another contribution I have on my site and when I removed it from this contribution, I forgot to delete the comma along with the deleted SQL coding.

Anyway, it should be fixed now.

Made the above quote changes in the code but still not having any luck.

do i need to make any changes in the SQL code as well?

if so what do I need to RUN in SQL?

Please help me out here.

Thanks in advance.

Kunal

It's working thanks a lot... :D

I replaced:

catalog/print_my_invoice.php

In SQL you need to delete the two rows mentioned, in configuration table:

EMAIL_INVOICE and EMAIL_TEMPLATE_FILE

Then perform Step 2 in the Install guide :D

It's working thanks a lot... :D

I replaced:

catalog/print_my_invoice.php

In SQL you need to delete the two rows mentioned, in configuration table:

EMAIL_INVOICE and EMAIL_TEMPLATE_FILE

Then perform Step 2 in the Install guide :D

Any idea how I can go about to delete the exact code from SQL?

New to SQL here.

INSERT INTO `configuration` ( `configuration_id` , `configuration_title` , `configuration_key` , `configuration_value` , `configuration_description` , `configuration_group_id` , `sort_order` , `last_modified` , `date_added` , `use_function` , `set_function` ) VALUES ('', 'Send HTML or Text Invoices to Customers', 'EMAIL_INVOICE', 'true', 'If this is enabled, order invoices will be sent to the customer in HTML format.<br><br>Enabled = true<br>Disabled = false<br><br>To use this, you must have HTML E-mails enabled.<br><br>', '12', '0', NULL , NOW( ) , '',  "tep_cfg_select_option(array('true', 'false'),");
INSERT INTO `configuration` ( `configuration_id` , `configuration_title` , `configuration_key` , `configuration_value` , `configuration_description` , `configuration_group_id` , `sort_order` , `last_modified` , `date_added` , `use_function` , `set_function` ) VALUES ('', 'Template file you will be using for HTML invoices to the customer<BR><BR><i>invoice.php</i> - Stock osC look<BR><i>html_invoice.php</i> - HTML version<BR><i>box_invoice.php</i> - HTML version<BR><BR>', 12, 0, NULL, NOW(), '', '');

Do we need to delete all of this?

Kunal

Any idea how I can go about to delete the exact code from SQL?

New to SQL here.

INSERT INTO `configuration` ( `configuration_id` , `configuration_title` , `configuration_key` , `configuration_value` , `configuration_description` , `configuration_group_id` , `sort_order` , `last_modified` , `date_added` , `use_function` , `set_function` ) VALUES ('', 'Send HTML or Text Invoices to Customers', 'EMAIL_INVOICE', 'true', 'If this is enabled, order invoices will be sent to the customer in HTML format.<br><br>Enabled = true<br>Disabled = false<br><br>To use this, you must have HTML E-mails enabled.<br><br>', '12', '0', NULL , NOW( ) , '',  "tep_cfg_select_option(array('true', 'false'),");
INSERT INTO `configuration` ( `configuration_id` , `configuration_title` , `configuration_key` , `configuration_value` , `configuration_description` , `configuration_group_id` , `sort_order` , `last_modified` , `date_added` , `use_function` , `set_function` ) VALUES ('', 'Template file you will be using for HTML invoices to the customer<BR><BR><i>invoice.php</i> - Stock osC look<BR><i>html_invoice.php</i> - HTML version<BR><i>box_invoice.php</i> - HTML version<BR><BR>', 12, 0, NULL, NOW(), '', '');

Do we need to delete all of this?

Kunal

I don't think so. I didn't and it works fine.

can some one confirm if there email alerts are working now?

I have made the SQL updates on my end but still getting my email updates as blanks.

can some one guide me here?

Where am I going wrong?

Kunal

Same problem here, but worse:

Fatmcgav wrote:

IT's just that when i've been doing some test orders, i only recieve the original invoice email in HTML format, and not any of the subsequent order-update emails. Have i missed a step, or does this contrib only HTML the original invoice?

I don't get order-updates at all, only the first mail.. :(

HELP!!!

After i installed the contrib and take a look at my sample invoice the text: MODULE_PAYMENT_COD_TEXT_TITLE is where the way of payment has to stay what could that problem be? can any1 help me i checked my COD language file but the define MODULE_PAYMENT_COD_TEXT_TITLE exists so dont know what i can do about that?!?! please help me :blink:

Hey there,

This may seem like a quite a silly question, but does this contrib only display HTML emails for the original invoice email, and not the order update emails?

If it does only HTML the order invoice, is it possible to HTML the order-update emails aswell, as I just feel it would look better if the same format was used throughout the emails....

Cheers

Fatmcgav

Yes, this is very possible, but I am not going to be updating this contribution to do that myself so if anyone else would like a stab, please do so and post it here. I just do not have the time to do this right now as I am building 2 other websites with osC plus keeping mine going and updated.

L8r,

PopTheTop

It's a popup thing...

You wouldn't understand

Made the above quote changes in the code but still not having any luck.

do i need to make any changes in the SQL code as well?

if so what do I need to RUN in SQL?

Please help me out here.

Thanks in advance.

Kunal

Well, if you are having SQL errors, then you need to search for EMAIL_INVOICE and EMAIL_TEMPLATE_FILE in your database and delete/drop them from the database.

Then import the following back in...

INSERT INTO `configuration` (`configuration_id`, `configuration_title`, `configuration_key`, `configuration_value`, `configuration_description`, `configuration_group_id`, `sort_order`, `last_modified`, `date_added`, `use_function`, `set_function`) VALUES ('', 'Default E-Mailed HTML Invoice Template', 'EMAIL_TEMPLATE_FILE', 'html_invoice.php', 'Template file you will be using for HTML invoices to the customer<BR><BR><i>invoice.php</i> - Stock osC look<BR><i>html_invoice.php</i> - HTML version<BR><i>box_invoice.php</i> - HTML version<BR><BR>', 12, 0, NULL, NOW(), '', '');

Then if you still have the problems, try replacing your files with the updated files in version 6.1

Then... If you still have problems, I am lost and need more info before being able to help you.

L8r,

PopTheTop

It's a popup thing...

You wouldn't understand

Basically what I did is just run the SQL command again and overwrite all files.  Works.

I would not do that if I were you. Follow my instructions in the above post (the post just above this one) and you should be fine.

If you just run the SQL command again then on some databases, those SQL commands may get imported twice into your database. If that happens, your store can and may freak out.

You must delete the previous SQL imports FIRST, then import the updated ones in the install file of version 6.1

L8r,

PopTheTop

It's a popup thing...

You wouldn't understand

By the way, I received a PM from one of the team members here and this is what they had to say...

"After our team meeting this morning, I've been asked to invite you to join the contributions moderator team. Your responsibilities would be..."

I have accepted this invitation so you may start seeing me around more. Thanks to all of you for giving my contributions a chance and allowing me to help when I can!

I am not a programmer by trade and only started with PHP last August, but learning more and more each day as you can see just from this contribution alone.

L8r,

PopTheTop

It's a popup thing...

You wouldn't understand

By the way, I received a PM from one of the team members here and this is what they had to say...

"After our team meeting this morning, I've been asked to invite you to join the contributions moderator team. Your responsibilities would be..."

I have accepted this invitation so you may start seeing me around more. Thanks to all of you for giving my contributions a chance and allowing me to help when I can!

I am not a programmer by trade and only started with PHP last August, but learning more and more each day as you can see just from this contribution alone.

Congratulations PopTheTop!!! You the man.

Good luck with your newly achived position, Hope you keep coming out with great contributions like you have been coming out with.

You truley are an asset to this comunity.

Kunal

PS: Any one still having any luck in solving the Order Updates feature?

Just noticed one more thing today!

Under customer Print_my_invoice.php the Sub Total, Total, Delivery, VAT these items are not in the same font as the rest of the invoice.

any idea how I can add these thing to the style sheet as well so it all matches?

What is the code to add in the style sheet?

kunal

Yes, this is very possible, but I am not going to be updating this contribution to do that myself so if anyone else would like a stab, please do so and post it here. I just do not have the time to do this right now as I am building 2 other websites with osC plus keeping mine going and updated.

Anychance u could point me in right direction???

Cheers

Fatmcgav

Hi all,

Installed the mod and all seemed well until I did a test purchase and got the following message;

Warning: main(/home/public_html/shop/admin/includes/languages/english/invoice.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/myideal/public_html/shop/includes/modules/email_invoice/email_invoice.php on line 30

Warning: main(/home/public_html/shop/admin/includes/languages/english/invoice.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/myideal/public_html/shop/includes/modules/email_invoice/email_invoice.php on line 30

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required '/home/public_html/shop/admin/includes/languages/english/invoice.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/myideal/public_html/shop/includes/modules/email_invoice/email_invoice.php on line 30

This was on the checkout_process.php page. Now im guessing ive done something silly wrong  :rolleyes: , so all help that people can give would be great.

Thanks in advance for your help oh and the mod looks great btw.  :thumbsup:

Oh my site can be found at www.my-ideal.com just incase people were interested.  ;)

Ok my turn I am getting the same error haave tried several things and can not get the right path I guess.

Warning: main(/home/denterprises/desertoasismall.us/admin/includes/languages/english/invoice.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /hsphere/local/home/denterprises/desertoasismall.us/catalog/includes/modules/email_invoice/email_invoice.php on line 30

Warning: main(/home/denterprises/desertoasismall.us/admin/includes/languages/english/invoice.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /hsphere/local/home/denterprises/desertoasismall.us/catalog/includes/modules/email_invoice/email_invoice.php on line 30

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required '/home/denterprises/desertoasismall.us/admin/includes/languages/english/invoice.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /hsphere/local/home/denterprises/desertoasismall.us/catalog/includes/modules/email_invoice/email_invoice.php on line 30

I've checked with my host and the path is supposed to be correct. Made sure all the files were there in fact readded them and same error I am missing whats right in fornt of me. Thanks guys!!!

Ok my turn I am getting the same error haave tried several things and can not get the right path I guess.

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required '/home/denterprises/desertoasismall.us/admin/includes/languages/english/invoice.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /hsphere/local/home/denterprises/desertoasismall.us/catalog/includes/modules/email_invoice/email_invoice.php on line 30

I've  checked with my host and the path is supposed to be correct.  Made sure all the files were there in fact readded them and same error  I am missing whats right in fornt of me.  Thanks guys!!!

This is NOT your correct path...

/home/denterprises/desertoasismall.us/admin/includes/languages/english/invoice.php

THIS is...

/home/denterprises/desertoasismall.us/catalog/admin/includes/languages/english/invoice.php

L8r,

PopTheTop

It's a popup thing...

You wouldn't understand