• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Fancier Invoice & Packingslip v1.0

PopTheTop

What do you mean you by stretching your comment box?

I jsut don't understand why in Hotmail it looks perfect but in Outlook the bottom corners are shagging. If those were pushed up a bit to cover that gap it would be perfect in outlook too.

Ignore that comment, I missed an edit.

To the creator(s) of this module, can you please explain why the borders on the invoice are all seperate .gif files? The ones I am referring to are the maingrey_ and mainwhite_ border images. The reason why I am asking is because they are not showing for most people when the invoice/packing slip is printed. Cant we technically just make the entire border (gif) image as a whole so that it prints? Just curious if that would work...

To the creator(s) of this module, can you please explain why the borders on the invoice are all seperate .gif files? The ones I am referring to are the maingrey_ and mainwhite_ border images. The reason why I am asking is because they are not showing for most people when the invoice/packing slip is printed. Cant we technically just make the entire border (gif) image as a whole so that it prints? Just curious if that would work...

Had you actually tried to search for the answer you would have found it on page 1 of this thread.......

You have to change your browser settings for the correct print output. For IE5/6 go to Tools -> Internet Options -> Advanced and make sure there is a check marked with the option 'Print background colors and images'.

With FireFox go to File -> Page Setup and put a check marked with 'Print background (colors & Images)'. That should be all.

Search the forum and contributions before posting. If that doesn't work, keep looking, then post. The forum is for seeking help and advice NOT for someone to do your work for you. Try to do something on your on, if you are going to run a shop then learn how it works.

Is anyone else having problems getting their extra order emails with their contribution?

Search the forum and contributions before posting. If that doesn't work, keep looking, then post. The forum is for seeking help and advice NOT for someone to do your work for you. Try to do something on your on, if you are going to run a shop then learn how it works.

Solved

includes/modules/email_invoice/email_invoice.php

Changed:

if (SEND_EXTRA_ORDER_EMAILS_TO != '') {
$ei_message->send('',SEND_EXTRA_ORDER_EMAILS_TO, $order->customer['name'], $order->customer['email_address'], $new_mail_subject, $email_order);

To:

$ei_message->send('',SEND_EXTRA_ORDER_EMAILS_TO, STORE_OWNER, STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS, $new_mail_subject, $email_order);

Edited by Silverado05

Had you actually tried to search for the answer you would have found it on page 1 of this thread.......

You have to change your browser settings for the correct print output. For IE5/6 go to Tools -> Internet Options -> Advanced and make sure there is a check marked with the option 'Print background colors and images'.

With FireFox go to File -> Page Setup and put a check marked with 'Print background (colors & Images)'. That should be all.

I searched and read this thread over and over again for hours. Had you actually read my previous post #1119, you would have known that I already knew about the browser settings option (smart a55). I have thousands of customers ranging in age from 18 ~ 75, and I'm not going to ask all of them to change their browser settings, let alone help them figure it out when they complain. Especially just so they can see borders on their invoice.

So again, is there another option or do I just get rid of the damn borders all together?

I've been looking for a contrib like this. Thanks. Install was very clear and worked as described.

I did get an error in regaurds to the absolute path in the config.php. Many host OSC on third party servers. Mine is hosted by me.

So my path was actually /var/www/html/modules/oscommerce/catalog/admin

That got rid of the checkout_process errors.

I'm running OSC as a module under PostNuke in case your wondering about the wierd path.

But I'm posting a question since my original problem isn't fixed.

OSC typically used sendmail, but I wanted to use SMTP via a 3rd party POP3. I installed PHPmail and Extra Order Email. Fine it sorta works. The email looks like crap, just text. If you turn on HTML then you get this garbage -->

"--=_7047a0c9c04ab379df035b1502bed5d4 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Maxx Graphix ------------------------------------------------- Order Number: 41 Detailed Invoice: " & some more junk and text.

I've seen this error before but no resolutions. Ideas?

For now, what few orders I get, the customer will have a plain text email with no line returns. Looks very unprofessional.

I searched and read this thread over and over again for hours. Had you actually read my previous post #1119, you would have known that I already knew about the browser settings option (smart a55). I have thousands of customers ranging in age from 18 ~ 75, and I'm not going to ask all of them to change their browser settings, let alone help them figure it out when they complain. Especially just so they can see borders on their invoice.

So again, is there another option or do I just get rid of the damn borders all together?

Are you kidding me? Your telling me to search for previous questions you had asked in a forum? Who the hell does that? I shouldn't have to search to see if you asked other questions before responding, that is just crazy Maybe had you explained your situation in detail and asked a better question the first time you would have got a better anwser. Besides this has been brought up many, many, many times. Since you have searched this thread over and over again you should know the answer to your question smart ass.

Are you kidding me? Your telling me to search for previous questions you had asked in a forum? Who the hell does that? I shouldn't have to search to see if you asked other questions before responding, that is just crazy Maybe had you explained your situation in detail and asked a better question the first time you would have got a better anwser. Besides this has been brought up many, many, many times. Since you have searched this thread over and over again you should know the answer to your question smart ass.

Why are you still talking to me? If you dont know the answer or can help with my question, STFU.

When I do what is recommended below, I am able to have the order sent to more than one e-mail address. However, now the subject line in my e-mail is blank.

includes/modules/email_invoice/email_invoice.php

Changed:

$ei_message->send('',SEND_EXTRA_ORDER_EMAILS_TO, $order->customer['name'], $order->customer['email_address'], $new_mail_subject, $email_order);

To:

$ei_message->send('',SEND_EXTRA_ORDER_EMAILS_TO, STORE_OWNER, STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS, $new_mail_subject, $email_order);

Hi Everybody,

I'm facing a big issue with that conribution that I like a lot.

My website is already in production & I've never taken the time to correct that, but I cannot continue like that now.

My issue is that when I or a customer go in its account & want to see its invoice, he clicks on "see" & then, I've the following issue :

Warning: require(templates/content/OS03C10110TM/.tpl.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/mywebsite/www/templates/OS03C10110TM/main_page.tpl.php on line 246

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'templates/content/OS03C10110TM/.tpl.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php5') in /home/mywebsite/www/templates/OS03C10110TM/main_page.tpl.php on line 246

Otherwise, all the other things are working fine. Ah, yep, I'm running a creload pro 6.2 last patch & a standard one, last patch as well & I've the issue with the 2 one.

Can someone tell me how to correct that issue?

Thx in advance

Claude

When I do what is recommended below, I am able to have the order sent to more than one e-mail address. However, now the subject line in my e-mail is blank.

I have this code, and it works for me

$ei_message->build_message();
$ei_message->send($order->customer['name'], $order->customer['email_address'], STORE_OWNER, STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS, EMAIL_TEXT_SUBJECT);

$ei_message->send(STORE_OWNER, SEND_EXTRA_ORDER_EMAILS_TO, $order->customer['name'], $order->customer['email_address'], EMAIL_TEXT_SUBJECT);
}

-Dave

When did you run the patch? It sounds like you are missing code or the file from creload because main_page.tpl.php and .tpl.php are not files from this contribution.

That's because that is just the code for the extra order function I posted.

This is the entire code which will put the order number in the subject as well.

Find this

$ei_message->send($order->customer['name'], $order->customer['email_address'], STORE_OWNER, STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS, $new_mail_subject, $email_order);

and replace with this:

$new_mail_subject = EMAIL_TEXT_SUBJECT . ' - ' . EMAIL_TEXT_ORDER_NUMBER . ' ' . $insert_id;
$ei_message->send($order->customer['name'], $order->customer['email_address'], STORE_OWNER, STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS, $new_mail_subject, $email_order);

Can someone show how to add a disclaimer in BOLD RED print somewhere on the order invoice that is emailed to the customer along with on their online account invoice?

Basically I would like it to say "IT IS UP TO THE CUSTOMER TO DOUBLE CHECK THEIR ONLINE ORDER FOR ACCURACY, BLAH BLAH BLAH". Basically for those customers who order the wrong item and never say anything unti they receive their order.

Hi,

Please can somebody help me, I am the person who is having the problem of the logo not being displayed in the email but my post got lost in all the arguments over priting.

Anyway I've attatched a copy of my config files. Please can somebody just tell me what needs to be changed or failing that how i can hard code it into the email invoice.

This time I've attatched my config files, my store is stored in the root. Please can someone help as surely this isn't a complicated problem for someone who knows what they are doing?

broken.jpg

/includes/configure.php

Released under the GNU General Public License
*/

// Define the webserver and path parameters
// * DIR_FS_* = Filesystem directories (local/physical)
// * DIR_WS_* = Webserver directories (virtual/URL)
 define('HTTP_SERVER', 'http://www.mywebsite.co.uk'); // eg, http://localhost - should not be empty for productive servers
 define('HTTPS_SERVER', ''); // eg, https://localhost - should not be empty for productive servers
 define('ENABLE_SSL', false); // secure webserver for checkout procedure?
 define('HTTP_COOKIE_DOMAIN', 'www.mywebsite.co.uk');
 define('HTTPS_COOKIE_DOMAIN', '');
 define('HTTP_COOKIE_PATH', '/');
 define('HTTPS_COOKIE_PATH', '');
 define('DIR_WS_HTTP_CATALOG', '/');
 define('DIR_WS_HTTPS_CATALOG', '');
 define('DIR_WS_IMAGES', 'images/');
 define('DIR_WS_ICONS', DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icons/');
 define('DIR_WS_INCLUDES', 'includes/');
 define('DIR_WS_BOXES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'boxes/');
 define('DIR_WS_FUNCTIONS', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'functions/');
 define('DIR_WS_CLASSES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'classes/');
 define('DIR_WS_MODULES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'modules/');
 define('DIR_WS_LANGUAGES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'languages/');

define('DIR_WS_DOWNLOAD_PUBLIC', 'pub/');
 define('DIR_FS_CATALOG', '/www/vhtdocs/mywebsite.co.uk/');
 define('DIR_FS_DOWNLOAD', DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'download/');
 define('DIR_FS_DOWNLOAD_PUBLIC', DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'pub/');

// define our database connection
 define('DB_SERVER', 'localhost'); // eg, localhost - should not be empty for productive servers
 define('DB_SERVER_USERNAME', 'aa');
 define('DB_SERVER_PASSWORD', 'aa');
 define('DB_DATABASE', 'aa');
 define('USE_PCONNECT', 'false'); // use persistent connections?
 define('STORE_SESSIONS', 'mysql'); // leave empty '' for default handler or set to 'mysql'
// Folder Definitions
define('DIR_FS_ADMIN', '/usr/local/home/httpd/vhtdocs/mywebsite.co.uk/admin/'); // absolute path required
define('EMAIL_INVOICE_DIR', '/usr/local/home/httpd/vhtdocs/mywebsite.co.uk/includes/modules/email_invoice/');
define('INVOICE_TEMPLATE_DIR', '/usr/local/home/httpd/vhtdocs/mywebsite.co.uk/includes/modules/email_invoice/templates/');

// Email Invoice File Definitions
define('FILENAME_EMAIL_INVOICE', 'email_invoice.php');
define('FILENAME_EMAIL_CACHE_FILE', 'temp_cache.php');
define('FILENAME_ORDERS_INVOICE', 'invoice.php');
?>

/includes/local/configure.php

*/

// Folder Definitions
define('DIR_FS_ADMIN', '/usr/local/home/httpd/vhtdocs/mywebsite.co.uk/admin/'); // absolute path required
define('EMAIL_INVOICE_DIR', 'email_invoice/');
define('INVOICE_TEMPLATE_DIR', 'templates/');

?>

/admin/includes/configure.php

*/

define('HTTP_SERVER', 'http://www.mywebsite.co.uk'); // eg, http://localhost - should not be empty for productive servers
 define('HTTP_CATALOG_SERVER', '$DOCUMENT_ROOT');
 define('HTTPS_CATALOG_SERVER', '');
 define('ENABLE_SSL_CATALOG', 'false'); // secure webserver for catalog module
 define('DIR_FS_DOCUMENT_ROOT', '$DOCUMENT_ROOT'); // where the pages are located on the server
 define('DIR_WS_ADMIN', '/admin/'); // absolute path required
 define('DIR_FS_ADMIN', '/www/vhtdocs/mywebsite.co.uk/admin/'); // absolute pate required
 define('DIR_WS_CATALOG', '/'); // absolute path required
 define('DIR_FS_CATALOG', '/www/vhtdocs/mywebsite.co.uk/'); // absolute path required
 define('DIR_WS_CATALOG_IMAGES', DIR_WS_CATALOG . 'images/');
 define('DIR_WS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES', DIR_WS_CATALOG . 'includes/languages/');
 define('DIR_FS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES', DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'includes/languages/');
 define('DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES', DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'images/');
 define('DIR_FS_CATALOG_MODULES', DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'includes/modules/');
 define('DIR_FS_BACKUP', DIR_FS_ADMIN . 'backups/');

define('DB_SERVER', 'localhost'); // eg, localhost - should not be empty for productive servers
 define('DB_SERVER_USERNAME', 'aa');
 define('DB_SERVER_PASSWORD', 'aa');
 define('DB_DATABASE', 'aa');
 define('USE_PCONNECT', 'false'); // use persisstent connections?
 define('STORE_SESSIONS', 'mysql'); // leave empty '' for default handler or set to 'mysql'
?>

Edited by Harald Ponce de Leon
Remove database account information

the issue is not in your config files

go to admin/includes/languages/english/email_invoice.php

find:

define('INVOICE_IMAGE', 'images/YOUR.gif'); //Change this to match your logo image and folder it is in

and set your image there. Make sure it is uploaded to the admin/images dir.

the issue is not in your config files

go to admin/includes/languages/english/email_invoice.php

find:

define('INVOICE_IMAGE', 'images/YOUR.gif'); //Change this to match your logo image and folder it is in

and set your image there. Make sure it is uploaded to the admin/images dir.

and that the image and its directory has the right permissions.

Hi,

Please can somebody help me, I am the person who is having the problem of the logo not being displayed in the email but my post got lost in all the arguments over priting.

Anyway I've attatched a copy of my config files. Please can somebody just tell me what needs to be changed or failing that how i can hard code it into the email invoice.

This time I've attatched my config files, my store is stored in the root. Please can someone help as surely this isn't a complicated problem for someone who knows what they are doing?

broken.jpg

/includes/configure.php

*/

define('HTTPS_SERVER', ''); // eg, https://localhost - should not be empty for productive servers
 define('ENABLE_SSL', false); // secure webserver for checkout procedure?
 define('HTTP_COOKIE_DOMAIN', 'www.mywebsite.co.uk');
 define('HTTPS_COOKIE_DOMAIN', '');
 define('HTTP_COOKIE_PATH', '/');
 define('HTTPS_COOKIE_PATH', '');
 define('DIR_WS_HTTP_CATALOG', '/');
 define('DIR_WS_HTTPS_CATALOG', '');

define('DIR_WS_DOWNLOAD_PUBLIC', 'pub/');
 define('DIR_FS_CATALOG', '/www/vhtdocs/mywebsite.co.uk/');
 define('DIR_FS_DOWNLOAD', DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'download/');
 define('DIR_FS_DOWNLOAD_PUBLIC', DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'pub/');

define('DB_SERVER_USERNAME', 'natbynat');
 define('DB_SERVER_PASSWORD', 'mook54545');
 define('DB_DATABASE', 'natbynattest');
 define('USE_PCONNECT', 'false'); // use persistent connections?
// Folder Definitions
define('EMAIL_INVOICE_DIR', '/usr/local/home/httpd/vhtdocs/mywebsite.co.uk/includes/modules/email_invoice/');
define('INVOICE_TEMPLATE_DIR', '/usr/local/home/httpd/vhtdocs/mywebsite.co.uk/includes/modules/email_invoice/templates/');

?>

/includes/local/configure.php

*/

// Folder Definitions
define('EMAIL_INVOICE_DIR', 'email_invoice/');
define('INVOICE_TEMPLATE_DIR', 'templates/');

?>

/admin/includes/configure.php

*/

define('HTTP_CATALOG_SERVER', '$DOCUMENT_ROOT');
 define('HTTPS_CATALOG_SERVER', '');
 define('ENABLE_SSL_CATALOG', 'false'); // secure webserver for catalog module
 define('DIR_FS_DOCUMENT_ROOT', '$DOCUMENT_ROOT'); // where the pages are located on the server
 define('DIR_WS_ADMIN', '/admin/'); // absolute path required
 define('DIR_FS_ADMIN', '/www/vhtdocs/mywebsite.co.uk/admin/'); // absolute pate required
 define('DIR_WS_CATALOG', '/'); // absolute path required
 define('DIR_FS_CATALOG', '/www/vhtdocs/mywebsite.co.uk/'); // absolute path required
 define('DIR_WS_CATALOG_IMAGES', DIR_WS_CATALOG . 'images/');
 define('DIR_WS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES', DIR_WS_CATALOG . 'includes/languages/');
 define('DIR_FS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES', DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'includes/languages/');
 define('DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES', DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'images/');
 define('DIR_FS_CATALOG_MODULES', DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'includes/modules/');
 define('DIR_FS_BACKUP', DIR_FS_ADMIN . 'backups/');

define('DB_SERVER_USERNAME', 'natbynat');
 define('DB_SERVER_PASSWORD', 'mook54545');
 define('DB_DATABASE', 'natbynattest');
 define('USE_PCONNECT', 'false'); // use persisstent connections?
?>

Better change the user name and password.

probably to late for him.... :)

$new_mail_subject = EMAIL_TEXT_SUBJECT . ' - ' . EMAIL_TEXT_ORDER_NUMBER . ' ' . $insert_id;

I do what is listed above and I still do not get an e-mail with the subject. I like the idea of having the order number in the subject, but no luck to having the order number or any subject at all. Any other suggestions?

BTW, the code that was in my checkout_process (before doing the edit above) did not have the ei references. Here is what I had:

tep_mail($order->customer['firstname'] . ' ' . $order->customer['lastname'], $order->customer['email_address'], EMAIL_TEXT_SUBJECT, $new_mail_subject, $email_order, STORE_OWNER, STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS);

// send emails to other people
tep_mail('', SEND_EXTRA_ORDER_EMAILS_TO, EMAIL_TEXT_SUBJECT, $new_mail_subject, $email_order, STORE_OWNER, STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS);

<?php

/*
 $Id: email_invoice.php,v 6.1 2005/06/05 18:00:29 PopTheTop Exp $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions
 [url="http://www.oscommerce.com"]http://www.oscommerce.com[/url]

Copyright © 2003 osCommerce

Installed

order number in email subject
*/

// Why go through all the processing if we don't have to, to begin with?
// This is kind of a shortcoming of the tep mail function that only tests
// this value after the email has already been compiled
if (SEND_EMAILS == 'true') {
// One could assume that if you want to send the HTML invoice then this would be redundant,
// but if for some reason the store owner changed their mind and ceased all HTML emails but forgot
// to disable this mod then this would still honor their decision and not add the extra overhead
// of compiling the HTML version, ond only send the original text version 
if (EMAIL_USE_HTML == 'true') {
	$ei_admin = DIR_FS_ADMIN;
	$ei_image_dir = HTTP_SERVER . DIR_WS_CATALOG . DIR_WS_IMAGES;
	$ei_template_dir = DIR_WS_MODULES . EMAIL_INVOICE_DIR . INVOICE_TEMPLATE_DIR;
	$ei_template_file = $ei_template_dir . EMAIL_TEMPLATE_FILE;
	$ei_temp_file = DIR_WS_MODULES . EMAIL_INVOICE_DIR . FILENAME_EMAIL_CACHE_FILE;
	$ei_css_path = HTTP_SERVER . DIR_WS_CATALOG . $ei_template_dir;

require(DIR_FS_ADMIN . DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . "/" . FILENAME_ORDERS_INVOICE);

$currencies = new currencies();
	$oID = $insert_id;
	$orders_query = tep_db_query("select orders_id from " . TABLE_ORDERS . " where orders_id = '" . (int)$oID . "'");
	$order = new order($oID);
	$date = date('M d, Y');

ob_start();
	include($ei_template_file);
	//this can be done in one funciton call in PHP >= 4.3.0 but to keep it compatible, I use 2
	$ei_html_email = ob_get_contents();
	ob_end_clean();

// Replace relative paths to absolute paths
	// and space since the email class adds tons of <br> tags if you don't
	// strip them out first
	$ei_search = array("\n", "\r");

$ei_html_email = str_replace($ei_search, "", $ei_html_email);
	$ei_html_email = str_replace('src="images/', "src=\"$ei_image_dir", $ei_html_email);
}

// Build the standard email using OSC code
 	$email_order = 	STORE_NAME . "\n" . 
                		EMAIL_SEPARATOR . "\n" . 
                		EMAIL_TEXT_ORDER_NUMBER . ' ' . $insert_id . "\n" .
                		EMAIL_TEXT_INVOICE_URL . ' ' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ACCOUNT_HISTORY_INFO, 'order_id=' . $insert_id, 'SSL', false) . "\n" .
                		EMAIL_TEXT_DATE_ORDERED . ' ' . strftime(DATE_FORMAT_LONG) . "\n\n";

if ($order->info['comments']) {
	$email_order .= tep_db_output($order->info['comments']) . "\n\n";
	 }

$email_order .= 	EMAIL_TEXT_PRODUCTS . "\n" . 
                 	EMAIL_SEPARATOR . "\n" . 
                 	$products_ordered . 
                 	EMAIL_SEPARATOR . "\n";

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($order_totals); $i<$n; $i++) {
	$email_order .= strip_tags($order_totals[$i]['title']) . ' ' . strip_tags($order_totals[$i]['text']) . "\n";
 	}

if ($order->content_type != 'virtual') {
	$email_order .= "\n" . 	EMAIL_TEXT_DELIVERY_ADDRESS . "\n" . 
                   				EMAIL_SEPARATOR . "\n" .
                   				tep_address_label($customer_id, $sendto, 0, '', "\n") . "\n";
 	}

$email_order .= "\n" . 	EMAIL_TEXT_BILLING_ADDRESS . "\n" .
                			 	EMAIL_SEPARATOR . "\n" .
                 			tep_address_label($customer_id, $billto, 0, '', "\n") . "\n\n";

if (is_object($$payment)) {
	$email_order .= EMAIL_TEXT_PAYMENT_METHOD . "\n" . 
                   	 EMAIL_SEPARATOR . "\n";
 		$payment_class = $$payment;
 		$email_order .= $payment_class->title . "\n\n";

if ($payment_class->email_footer) {
		$email_order .= $payment_class->email_footer . "\n\n";
 		}
 	}

// Add both versions to the email to accomodate people who see html and those that don't
$ei_message = new email(array('X-Mailer: osCommerce Mailer'));

// Build the text version
   	$ei_text = strip_tags($email_order);

if (!empty($ei_html_email)) {
	$ei_message->add_html($ei_html_email, $ei_text);
} else {
	$ei_message->add_text($ei_text);
}

// Start order number in email subject
//	$ei_message->send($order->customer['name'], $order->customer['email_address'], STORE_OWNER, STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS, EMAIL_TEXT_SUBJECT);
// End order number in email subject

// Start order number in email subject and Coopco Mod
//		$ei_message->send(STORE_OWNER, SEND_EXTRA_ORDER_EMAILS_TO, $order->customer['name'], $order->customer['email_address'], EMAIL_TEXT_SUBJECT);
//              $ei_message->send(STORE_OWNER, SEND_EXTRA_ORDER_EMAILS_TO, $order->customer['name'], $order->customer['email_address'], $new_mail_subject, $email_order); // Mod by Coopco to let extra emails to be sent to more than one address
             $ei_message->send('', SEND_EXTRA_ORDER_EMAILS_TO, $order->customer['name'], $order->customer['email_address'], $new_mail_subject, $email_order);
// End order number in email subject and Coopco Mod

}
}

?>

The code is to go in email_invoice.php not checkout_process as listed above.