• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Fancier Invoice & Packingslip v1.0

PopTheTop

Hi there all... Just wondering if anyone know how to hide the comments on default for the invoice? I know you can click the logo to get rid of them, but I'd prefer to click the logo to show the comments, i.e. have the invoice come up without comments by default.

We don't often have to print comments on our invoices, and I can see it's goin to be a pain to constantly remind staff to click the logo.

Thanks

~bobsi18~

Had the same exact problem. The solution is simple. Just change the div tag to be:

<div id="comments_open" style="display:none; position: relative;">

I just added display:none; to that line.

hi there.

just wondering if this will work with supercontactus and also ajax orders editor.

Super constact us uses multiple email addresses which i need but i read that you can only have one email address. Any hack around this?

Also I am using ajax orders editor and would like to have a template that sends payment instructions via comment.

Would this contrib work easily with these 2?

Thanks

Hey guys

I installed this contribution but am having problems with the invoice/packing list still printing text such as:

INVOICE_TEXT_THANK_YOU

INVOICE_TEXT_ORDER

etc. How can I input what I want into these spots, not some generic define? I followed the vague instruction included in the contribution as best I could -- so what gives?

Anyone? I could really use the help. I have no idea what the heck I'm doing with this program and it isn't displaying the correct text on the invoices. It still shows INVOICE_WHATEVER

INVOICE_TEXT

INVOICE_COLON

etc. all over the thing. I can't seem to find the file that changes this, or maybe I don't understand what to edit.. please help!

Anyone? I could really use the help. I have no idea what the heck I'm doing with this program and it isn't displaying the correct text on the invoices. It still shows INVOICE_WHATEVER

INVOICE_TEXT

INVOICE_COLON

etc. all over the thing. I can't seem to find the file that changes this, or maybe I don't understand what to edit.. please help!

look to your language files for the contribution. if those Define entrys dont exist, add them.

-Dave

look to your language files for the contribution. if those Define entrys dont exist, add them.

catalog/admin/includes/language/*your language*/email_invoice.php

catalog/admin/includes/language/*your language*/invoice.php

catalog/admin/includes/language/*your language*/packingslip.php

etc...

ADD

// Misc Invoice Info

define('INVOICE_TEXT_NUMBER_SIGN', '#');

define('INVOICE_TEXT_DASH', '-');

define('INVOICE_TEXT_COLON', ':');

define('INVOICE_TEXT_INVOICE_NR', 'Invoice No.: ');

define('INVOICE_TEXT_INVOICE_DATE', 'Invoice date: ');

define('INVOICE_TEXT_INVOICE', 'Invoice');

define('INVOICE_TEXT_ORDER', 'Order');

define('INVOICE_TEXT_DATE_OF_ORDER', 'Date of Order');

or whatever is needed.

-Dave

I installed the latest version and had a few problems but with the help of this support have got all but one fix'ed and I can tell that it will look great if only the X's would be replaced by images. I think it's an address thing but don't know what file to look in to find it. Can anyone point me to the file that has the code that points to the images please... if in fact that is my problem.

thanking you in advance for any help.

Bob

Hey guys

I installed this contribution but am having problems with the invoice/packing list still printing text such as:

INVOICE_TEXT_THANK_YOU

INVOICE_TEXT_ORDER

etc. How can I input what I want into these spots, not some generic define? I followed the vague instruction included in the contribution as best I could -- so what gives?

This post from CoopCo a few pages back help me although it was addressing a different problem.

But I was having the same problem you are having. Below is his post.

It was all my own fault. I should have triple checked all of the files. I did not have the right path to my admin dir (in local/configure.php). I apologize for asking this question and would like to thank leslie for his help and support.

Thanks grotius, it was absolutely no problem and I am glad that you have it working.

If anybody wants to find out what their absolute path is, check in your admin/tools/server info/_SERVER["SCRIPT_FILENAME"] and see what path is stated for the

server_info.php file.

This was mentioned in the thread, but it is a long way back.

I installed the latest version and had a few problems but with the help of this support have got all but one fix'ed and I can tell that it will look great if only the X's would be replaced by images. I think it's an address thing but don't know what file to look in to find it. Can anyone point me to the file that has the code that points to the images please... if in fact that is my problem.

thanking you in advance for any help.

Bob

A guess is that you need the absolute path in configyre.php (admin and catalog).

A guess is that you need the absolute path in configyre.php (admin and catalog).

Coopco... your logo kinda spells it out. Interesting logo. But anyway, I looked in the configuration file and couldn't figure out where to make a change. Could you point it out to me please.

Thanks, Bob

Coopco... your logo kinda spells it out. Interesting logo. But anyway, I looked in the configuration file and couldn't figure out where to make a change. Could you point it out to me please.

Thanks, Bob

Wow, my pc just shut down when I was replying to this.

Not many people get the logo, it is my company name.

Your images directory (s) should have permissions set to 777.

Here is part of my admin/includes/configure.php file from my test site:

// define our webserver variables

// FS = Filesystem (physical)

// WS = Webserver (virtual)

define('HTTP_SERVER', 'http://localhost/police.coopco.asrock'); // eg, http://localhost or - https://localhost should not be NULL for productive servers

define('HTTPS_SERVER', 'https://localhost/police.coopco.asrock'); // eg, http://localhost or - https://localhost should not be NULL for productive servers

define('HTTP_CATALOG_SERVER', 'http://localhost/police.coopco.asrock');

define('HTTPS_CATALOG_SERVER', 'https://localhost/police.coopco.asrock');

define('ENABLE_SSL_CATALOG', 'false'); // secure webserver for catalog module

define('DIR_FS_DOCUMENT_ROOT', 'http://localhost'); // where your pages are located on the server. if $DOCUMENT_ROOT doesnt suit you, replace with your local path. (eg, /usr/local/apache/htdocs)

define('DIR_WS_ADMIN', '/police.coopco.asrock/admin/');

define('DIR_FS_ADMIN', DIR_FS_DOCUMENT_ROOT . DIR_WS_ADMIN);

define('DIR_WS_CATALOG', '/police.coopco.asrock/catalog/');

define('DIR_FS_CATALOG', DIR_FS_DOCUMENT_ROOT . DIR_WS_CATALOG);

define('DIR_WS_IMAGES', 'images/');

define('DIR_WS_ICONS', DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icons/');

define('DIR_WS_CATALOG_IMAGES', DIR_WS_CATALOG . 'images/');

define('DIR_WS_INCLUDES', 'includes/');

define('DIR_WS_BOXES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'boxes/');

define('DIR_WS_FUNCTIONS', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'functions/');

define('DIR_WS_CLASSES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'classes/');

define('DIR_WS_MODULES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'modules/');

define('DIR_WS_LANGUAGES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'languages/');

define('DIR_WS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES', DIR_WS_CATALOG . 'includes/languages/');

define('DIR_FS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES', DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'includes/languages/');

define('DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES', DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'images/');

define('DIR_FS_CATALOG_MODULES', DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'includes/modules/');

define('DIR_FS_BACKUP', DIR_FS_ADMIN . 'backups/');

Could you help me with my configure file please Coopco. It looks right to me but I know there is something wrong... I get confused on paths. Below is my catalog/admin/includes/configure.php file.

// Define the webserver and path parameters
// * DIR_FS_* = Filesystem directories (local/physical)
// * DIR_WS_* = Webserver directories (virtual/URL)
 define('HTTP_SERVER', 'http://rhoaglan.phpwebhosting.com'); // eg, http://localhost - should not be empty for productive servers
 define('HTTP_CATALOG_SERVER', 'http://rhoaglan.phpwebhosting.com');
 define('HTTPS_CATALOG_SERVER', '');
 define('DIR_FS_DOCUMENT_ROOT', '/home/rhoaglan/www/teststore/catalog/'); // where the pages are located on the server
 define('DIR_WS_ADMIN', '/teststore/catalog/admin/'); // absolute path required
 define('DIR_FS_ADMIN', '/home/rhoaglan/www/teststore/catalog/admin/'); // absolute pate required
 define('DIR_WS_CATALOG', '/teststore/catalog/'); // absolute path required
 define('DIR_FS_CATALOG', '/home/rhoaglan/www/teststore/catalog/'); // absolute path required

Could you help me with my configure file please Coopco. It looks right to me but I know there is something wrong... I get confused on paths. Below is my catalog/admin/includes/configure.php file.

// Define the webserver and path parameters
// * DIR_FS_* = Filesystem directories (local/physical)
// * DIR_WS_* = Webserver directories (virtual/URL)
 define('HTTP_SERVER', 'http://rhoaglan.phpwebhosting.com'); // eg, http://localhost - should not be empty for productive servers
 define('HTTP_CATALOG_SERVER', 'http://rhoaglan.phpwebhosting.com');
 define('HTTPS_CATALOG_SERVER', '');
 define('DIR_FS_DOCUMENT_ROOT', '/home/rhoaglan/www/teststore/catalog/'); // where the pages are located on the server
 define('DIR_WS_ADMIN', '/teststore/catalog/admin/'); // absolute path required
 define('DIR_FS_ADMIN', '/home/rhoaglan/www/teststore/catalog/admin/'); // absolute pate required
 define('DIR_WS_CATALOG', '/teststore/catalog/'); // absolute path required
 define('DIR_FS_CATALOG', '/home/rhoaglan/www/teststore/catalog/'); // absolute path required

Don't forget that there is (should be) a configure.php file in local, can you post that without any passwords or usernames? See previous posts for the absolute path.

Here is the catalog/inclues/local/configure.php

<?php
/*
 $Id: configure.php,v 6.1 2005/06/05 00:37:30 PopTheTop Exp $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions
 http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright (c) 2003 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License
*/

// Folder Definitions
define('DIR_FS_ADMIN', '/home/rhoaglan/www/teststore/catalog/admin'); // absolute path required
define('EMAIL_INVOICE_DIR', 'email_invoice/');
define('INVOICE_TEMPLATE_DIR', 'templates/');

// Email Invoice File Definitions
define('FILENAME_EMAIL_INVOICE', 'email_invoice.php');
define('FILENAME_EMAIL_CACHE_FILE', 'temp_cache.php');
define('FILENAME_ORDERS_INVOICE', 'invoice.php');

?>

Edited by HHHoagie

Here is the catalog/inclues/local/configure.php

<?php
/*
 $Id: configure.php,v 6.1 2005/06/05 00:37:30 PopTheTop Exp $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions
 http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright (c) 2003 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License
*/

// Folder Definitions
define('DIR_FS_ADMIN', '/home/rhoaglan/www/teststore/catalog/admin'); // absolute path required
define('EMAIL_INVOICE_DIR', 'email_invoice/');
define('INVOICE_TEMPLATE_DIR', 'templates/');

// Email Invoice File Definitions
define('FILENAME_EMAIL_INVOICE', 'email_invoice.php');
define('FILENAME_EMAIL_CACHE_FILE', 'temp_cache.php');
define('FILENAME_ORDERS_INVOICE', 'invoice.php');

?>

Are you sure that you have your absolute addresses and web addresses correct?

Whelp, I have done a lot of reading on absolute paths and relative paths and made some adjustments and I thing they are right but I think I'm going to forget about this for now.

I want to thank you all for helping me. I guess my brain is just too thick to figure this out.

Has anybody got this working with PayPal IPN please? Says in the enclosed file that it doesn't work with it

Hand made jewellery and tiaras on our website

Please bear with me. Im an osC noobie!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

Forgive me if this has already been discussed but there are 54 pages to sort. I just upgraded to the latest verison and all is working good except for when a customer goes to conform an order I get this error below. Now I have read the installation instructions about where it talks about this error and I have double checked to make sure all the files are there and they are. In the example below it says YOUR_DOMAIN. I did not add that, it is the way the error comes up. Is their some other setting I did not find or do?

-Thanks

Warning: main(/home/YOUR_DOMAIN/public_html/catalog/admin/includes/languages/english/invoice.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/txcampin/public_html/includes/modules/email_invoice/email_invoice.php on line 30

Warning: main(/home/YOUR_DOMAIN/public_html/catalog/admin/includes/languages/english/invoice.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/txcampin/public_html/includes/modules/email_invoice/email_invoice.php on line 30

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/YOUR_DOMAIN/public_html/catalog/admin/includes/languages/english/invoice.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/txcampin/public_html/includes/modules/email_invoice/email_invoice.php on line 30

Search the forum and contributions before posting. If that doesn't work, keep looking, then post. The forum is for seeking help and advice NOT for someone to do your work for you. Try to do something on your on, if you are going to run a shop then learn how it works.

Hello,

Forgive me if this has already been discussed but there are 54 pages to sort. I just upgraded to the latest verison and all is working good except for when a customer goes to conform an order I get this error below. Now I have read the installation instructions about where it talks about this error and I have double checked to make sure all the files are there and they are. In the example below it says YOUR_DOMAIN. I did not add that, it is the way the error comes up. Is their some other setting I did not find or do?

-Thanks

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/YOUR_DOMAIN/public_html/catalog/admin/includes/languages/english/invoice.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/txcampin/public_html/includes/modules/email_invoice/email_invoice.php on line 30

Check that files that you uploaded, and then check them again.

I'm current running V3.3 of this contribution and i want to change the way my address is shown.

I currently get this

Hilton

Derby

England - Derbyshire

DE65 5GL

How do i change England and Derbshire around? When registering it shows it correct order, but not in the invoice or packing slip.

Thanks in advance

Ken

Check that files that you uploaded, and then check them again.

I have checked them several times before I posted. Are their certain files I need to be paying attention to more then others? Any other ideas?

Might need to add that when I said I upgraded to the latest version I was referring to the latest version of this contribution, not OSC to clear up any confusion.

-Thanks

Edited by Silverado05

Search the forum and contributions before posting. If that doesn't work, keep looking, then post. The forum is for seeking help and advice NOT for someone to do your work for you. Try to do something on your on, if you are going to run a shop then learn how it works.

Actually it is me that is having that problem also. I have to agree with you though about it pointing to YOUR_DOMAIN instead of the actually folder. I think their is some other setting that needs to be done somewhere but where? I have checked over every file several times and uploaded this many times. Everything else works flawlessly with the exception of this HTML email.

Any ideas?

-Thanks

Ok I have found the problem for why it is showing /home/YOUR_DOMAIN/public_html/catalog/admin/includes/languages/english/invoice.php):

Go to includes includes / local / configure.php and find the line below it should be at the top. It isn't a big file so you should find it fairly easily. Then just change YOUR_DOMAIN to the proper folder.

// Folder Definitions
define('DIR_FS_ADMIN', '/home/YOUR_DOMAIN/public_html/catalog/admin/'); // absolute path required

Now why that fixes that small issue I am still getting this error and I have all these files. I am thinking something is pointing to the right file within the installations files included. Anyone have any other ideas. I have looked over this several times.

Warning: main(/home/txcampin/public_html/catalog/admin/includes/languages/english/invoice.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/txcampin/public_html/includes/modules/email_invoice/email_invoice.php on line 30

Warning: main(/home/txcampin/public_html/catalog/admin/includes/languages/english/invoice.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/txcampin/public_html/includes/modules/email_invoice/email_invoice.php on line 30

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/txcampin/public_html/catalog/admin/includes/languages/english/invoice.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/txcampin/public_html/includes/modules/email_invoice/email_invoice.php on line 30

-Thanks

Edited by Silverado05