• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Fancier Invoice & Packingslip v1.0

PopTheTop

Forgot to tell: new_mail_subject = EMAIL_TEXT_SUBJECT . ' - ' . EMAIL_TEXT_ORDER_NUMBER2 . ' ' . $insert_id;

Is for getting order number in the subject of the email.

I also noticed the 2 following things. They may contain some clue..

First: When adding the code:

if (EMAIL_INVOICE == 'true') {
require(DIR_WS_MODULES . EMAIL_INVOICE_DIR . FILENAME_EMAIL_INVOICE);
 } else {
// END HTML Invoice

I do not receive an extra order email to my own email adress. When removing the fancier code, i do get (second) order email in my own inbox.

Second: When removing the fancier code from checkout_process.php and change MIME HTML to "True" the links in the email do not work. I must copy paste them in browser.

Forgot to tell: new_mail_subject = EMAIL_TEXT_SUBJECT . ' - ' . EMAIL_TEXT_ORDER_NUMBER2 . ' ' . $insert_id;

} else {
// END HTML Invoice

I do not receive an extra order email to my own email adress. When removing the fancier code, i do get (second) order email in my own inbox.

Second: When removing the fancier code from checkout_process.php and change MIME HTML to "True" the links in the email do not work. I must copy paste them in browser.

if you want order number in subject, see yarno post on page 49.

If you just want to send extra order emails to more than one person, change send(STORE_OWNER, to send('', on line 110 of email_invoice.php

I have put

$ei_message->build_message();

// Start order number in email subject

// $ei_message->send($order->customer['name'], $order->customer['email_address'], STORE_OWNER, STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS, EMAIL_TEXT_SUBJECT);

$new_mail_subject = EMAIL_TEXT_SUBJECT . ' - ' . EMAIL_TEXT_ORDER_NUMBER . ' ' . $insert_id;

$ei_message->send($order->customer['name'], $order->customer['email_address'], STORE_OWNER, STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS, $new_mail_subject, $email_order);

// End order number in email subject

if (SEND_EXTRA_ORDER_EMAILS_TO != '') {

// Start order number in email subject and Coopco Mod

// $ei_message->send(STORE_OWNER, SEND_EXTRA_ORDER_EMAILS_TO, $order->customer['name'], $order->customer['email_address'], EMAIL_TEXT_SUBJECT);

// $ei_message->send(STORE_OWNER, SEND_EXTRA_ORDER_EMAILS_TO, $order->customer['name'], $order->customer['email_address'], $new_mail_subject, $email_order); // Mod by Coopco to let extra emails to be sent to more than one address

$ei_message->send('', SEND_EXTRA_ORDER_EMAILS_TO, $order->customer['name'], $order->customer['email_address'], $new_mail_subject, $email_order);

// End order number in email subject and Coopco Mod

}

}

?>

} else {
// END HTML Invoice

If you just want to send extra order emails to more than one person, change send(STORE_OWNER, to send('', on line 110 of email_invoice.php

I have put

// $ei_message->send($order->customer['name'], $order->customer['email_address'], STORE_OWNER, STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS, EMAIL_TEXT_SUBJECT);

$new_mail_subject = EMAIL_TEXT_SUBJECT . ' - ' . EMAIL_TEXT_ORDER_NUMBER . ' ' . $insert_id;

$ei_message->send($order->customer['name'], $order->customer['email_address'], STORE_OWNER, STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS, $new_mail_subject, $email_order);

// $ei_message->send(STORE_OWNER, SEND_EXTRA_ORDER_EMAILS_TO, $order->customer['name'], $order->customer['email_address'], EMAIL_TEXT_SUBJECT);

// $ei_message->send(STORE_OWNER, SEND_EXTRA_ORDER_EMAILS_TO, $order->customer['name'], $order->customer['email_address'], $new_mail_subject, $email_order); // Mod by Coopco to let extra emails to be sent to more than one address

$ei_message->send('', SEND_EXTRA_ORDER_EMAILS_TO, $order->customer['name'], $order->customer['email_address'], $new_mail_subject, $email_order);

}

}

?>

I have put

}

}

?>

and that should have said mreuver (sorry) post march 13 2007 page 49 in replying to varncos post.

indeed, that was an easy fix. Should have done that earlier...Still a blank screen and no html though.

One last "problem" in text email. The order details are stated double in the email body.

indeed, that was an easy fix. Should have done that earlier...Still a blank screen and no html though.

One last "problem" in text email. The order details are stated double in the email body.

It is getting late here. Need to solve the blank page problem. If you want, I will zip the files I have and email them to you tomorrow. You will need to send me your email address.

See if there is a double up of code. Don't know where, I have not checked that.

Any other contribs installed (PWA, CCGV, ..)?

It is getting late here. Need to solve the blank page problem. If you want, I will zip the files I have and email them to you tomorrow. You will need to send me your email address.

See if there is a double up of code. Don't know where, I have not checked that.

Any other contribs installed (PWA, CCGV, ..)?

i sent you pm

To all that are having problems when clicking 'Print Invoice' it's a BUG from the latest contrib file. The one called Fancier_invoice_6.2_Fixed_2007

Just download Fancier Invoice & Packingslip v6.1 and upload the two files account_history_info.php and print_my_invoice.php and you'll be fine.

To all that are having problems when clicking 'Print Invoice' it's a BUG from the latest contrib file. The one called Fancier_invoice_6.2_Fixed_2007

Just download Fancier Invoice & Packingslip v6.1 and upload the two files account_history_info.php and print_my_invoice.php and you'll be fine.

Thank you for your post.

What are the locations of the two files?

The current issue is the blank screen on checkout conirmation.

Is yours working?

How does the invoice look in ie7?

It was all my own fault. I should have triple checked all of the files. I did not have the right path to my admin dir (in local/configure.php). I apologize for asking this question and would like to thank leslie for his help and support.

It was all my own fault. I should have triple checked all of the files. I did not have the right path to my admin dir (in local/configure.php). I apologize for asking this question and would like to thank leslie for his help and support.

Thanks grotius, it was absolutely no problem and I am glad that you have it working.

If anybody wants to find out what their absolute path is, check in your admin/tools/server info/_SERVER["SCRIPT_FILENAME"] and see what path is stated for the

server_info.php file.

This was mentioned in the thread, but it is a long way back.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I've triple checked I've done everything (including adding the SQL code) but but customers are still getting the old unformatted mail, the extra email options dont show up in admin although the fancy invoices are there if you click view invoice or packing slip.

Can anybody help.

I'm using the cyclopes (use this) version

please ignore the post above i figured it out it was the paths

Now, I was hoping someone could tell me how you change the positioning of the logo. Basically i want it to come down a bit and move it to the right a bit.

please see below

invoice.gif

what file do i edit, i looked in invoice and couldn't find anything to change

Edited by leerees

Images not displaying??

Hi I have had this contribution installed for a while and everything is fine except I have recently changed the logo and name that is displayed on invoices/packing slips etc. When I change this name in the appropriate locations: english/invoice.php and english/packingslip.php a red x is now only displaying on the packing slip and invoice from admin. If I change it back to the old name it displays again. I have uploaded the image to the correct folder as it is displaying other locations. Any ideas?

Thanks.

Hi :) firstly I would just like to say I am loving this contribution!!

I just have a few *quirks* i'm trying to iron out and a query :) hoping someone might be able to help me with

1. Firstly - when I print an invoice from the admin section - the preview looks great - see image a

Image a

med_gallery_1_331_2789.jpg

however - when I actually go to print it - I loose the boxes around the text - see image b

Image b

sorry had to do it in two parts as it wouldn't let me edit

Image a

med_gallery_1_331_2789.jpg

however - when I actually go to print it - I loose the boxes around the text - see image b

Image b

gallery_1_331_5153.jpg

hoping someone might be able to point me in the right direction to sort this one out??

2. I would also like to be able to add comments to the invoice the customer receives under certain circumstances - for example if they choose bank deposit - I would like to add something along the lines of

*thank you for choosing the bank deposit option, our bank details will be emailed to you as soon as your order has been processed*

obviously I don't want this to appear if they choose credit card as the payment option

3. I would also like to add hyperlinked text to the invoice the customer receives - something along the lines of - *click here to view our latest newsletter online*

obviously the printed invoice is my biggest bug bear at the moment but the other items would also be a great help :) appreciate any feedback

cheers!

(PS!) love the click option on the log to print or not print comments - that rocks!

sorry not sure what happened to the other images - but here is what the invoice looks like in print preview - but someohow it dosn't print that way - it prints like Image B

image a

med_gallery_1_331_23944.jpg

thanks !

is it just me or have my images disappeared - basically I'm not getting a full shaded box - only the corners of the boxes are actually printing, yet onscreen it looks right?

anyone with any ideas??

cheers

Maria

Hi my images above might have disappeared but my problem hasn't

has anyone else had this issue?? any help would be appreciated.

cheers

Hi my images above might have disappeared but my problem hasn't

has anyone else had this issue?? any help would be appreciated.

cheers

in your browsers settings, set Print background images to Yes, and the entire boxes will print.

-Dave

thank you thank you thank you ! Perfect!!!!

If anyone has any ideas on the other queries - it would be great :)

1. I would also like to be able to add comments to the invoice the customer receives under certain circumstances - for example if they choose bank deposit - I would like to add something along the lines of

*thank you for choosing the bank deposit option, our bank details will be emailed to you as soon as your order has been processed*

obviously I don't want this to appear if they choose credit card as the payment option

2. I would also like to add hyperlinked text to the invoice the customer receives - something along the lines of - *click here to view our latest newsletter online*

obviously the printed invoice is my biggest bug bear at the moment but the other items would also be a great help appreciate any feedback

cheers!

This really is a fantastic contribution.

I wonder if anyone can help with a fairly straighforward problem;

When a customer goes into their order history, and clicks VIEW to view the invoice for a past order, the invoice simply doesnt have room to fit within my design, so what happens is that the invoice goes right to the bottom of the screen (where it can fit), below the main site....which obviously looks really bad and requires the user to scroll down. The solution I have is that I can open the invoice into a new windows using target="_blank" in the link.....however, when I do this I still get the rest of my site loading up along with the invoice in the new window, and thus have the same problem as before.

Does anyone know how I could make JUST the invoice open up in a new window when the customer clicks the View Invoice link?

Thanks again.

This really is a fantastic contribution.

I wonder if anyone can help with a fairly straighforward problem;

When a customer goes into their order history, and clicks VIEW to view the invoice for a past order, the invoice simply doesnt have room to fit within my design, so what happens is that the invoice goes right to the bottom of the screen (where it can fit), below the main site....which obviously looks really bad and requires the user to scroll down. The solution I have is that I can open the invoice into a new windows using target="_blank" in the link.....however, when I do this I still get the rest of my site loading up along with the invoice in the new window, and thus have the same problem as before.

Does anyone know how I could make JUST the invoice open up in a new window when the customer clicks the View Invoice link?

Thanks again.

Ok, managed to solve this one myself. All that was required was removing the calls to header, footer, left and right columns, in account_history_info.php