• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

About to go live...

FSUddin

Hi,

I want my store to go live soon. I have only worked on it for about a month and it is pretty stock, but I would appreciate a fresh pair of eyes to check it out cuz it looks good to me. :) Thanks in advance.

www.anjaytraders.com

It is a good start.

Check your Privacy section.

Add SSL.

Great prices! A little more product description and clearer images would be nice.

I guess you are aiming at the 'Del Boy' Trotter market trader image. As a customer I would seriously worry that I wouldn't get my money back if there is a problem.

Fairly standard but clean and functional nonetheless. Your footer doesn't go under the infoboxes on the left on index.php, but it does on the other pages. And the infoboxes on the right on index.php are lower than on the other pages. Both of these seem a bit odd?

boo

Not bad... I might add a little more color than just the black and white color scheme that you have. You have many pages on your product listings to browse through. I would make it so that 15-20 products display per page. And create some sub categories. Hmm, maybe multi-function knives, wooden handle, metal handle? Or something like that. I was specifically looking at your pocket knives category.

Get a thumbnail contribution also.

I'm not sure if your business name, 'Anjay Traders' is good. It doesn't seem like you'd sell knives/swords. Maybe look into getting a different domain.

It is a good start.

Check your Privacy section.

Add SSL.

Great prices! A little more product description and clearer images would be nice.

I guess you are aiming at the 'Del Boy' Trotter market trader image. As a customer I would seriously worry that I wouldn't get my money back if there is a problem.

Thanks for the comments. I had to take the pictures myself and it is tough to take pictures of knives because the metal either comes out white or really dark. I am unsure why you would worry about not getting your money back. We have been doing mail order business for some time. The website is partly designed as a service for our older customers to place orders conveniently but new customers are obviously expected. Thanks again.

Sorry, I have spotted the SSL. It seems clearer now you mention it.

Why do I worry about getting my money back? I read your shipping information. What if I just don't like the goods?

I just spotted that yours is a wholesale site. I was looking at it all wrong - from the retail side.

Archived