• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

credit card number

Treasures By Barbara

I have my own system to put through credit cards manually and I thought my site would give me the credit card # with the exp date but all I get is paid by credit card...please someone help I just got my first order and I can't fill it till I get the number....how, where do I find it...I have looked everywhere

thanks!! :'(

Have you ticked the box called 'split credit card number' and entered an email address in the credit card payment module? If you do that, the first 4 and last 4 digits will be stored in the database (and will appear in admin on the customer's order) and the middle 8 numbers will be emailed to the email address you entered.

You might have to ring the customer to get the card details for your first order though. :)

Have you ticked the box called 'split credit card number' and entered an email address in the credit card payment module? If you do that, the first 4 and last 4 digits will be stored in the database (and will appear in admin on the customer's order) and the middle 8 numbers will be emailed to the email address you entered.

You might have to ring the customer to get the card details for your first order though. :)

I got it figured out thanks

:D