• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

STS with Ultrapics

dan182skater

Hello everyone, I already have Ultrapics installed in my admin section but now I need to figure out how to combine ultrapics with sts in the catalog side. I already did this without success:

1. I put this in the bottom of sts_product_info.php:

// BOF MaxiDVD: Modified For Ultimate Images Pack!

$product_info_query = tep_db_query("select p.products_id, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, p.products_model, p.products_quantity, p.products_image, p.products_image_med, p.products_image_lrg, p.products_image_sm_1, p.products_image_xl_1, p.products_image_sm_2, p.products_image_xl_2, p.products_image_sm_3, p.products_image_xl_3, p.products_image_sm_4, p.products_image_xl_4, p.products_image_sm_5, p.products_image_xl_5, p.products_image_sm_6, p.products_image_xl_6, pd.products_url, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_date_added, p.products_date_available, p.manufacturers_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

// EOF MaxiDVD: Modified For Ultimate Images Pack!

2. Then I put this in the bottom of sts_user_code.php:

$sts_block_name = 'morepixbox';
    require(STS_START_CAPTURE);
    require(DIR_WS_BOXES . 'morepix.php');
    require(STS_STOP_CAPTURE);
    $template['morepixbox'] = strip_unwanted_tags($sts_block['morepixbox'], 'morepixbox');

3. Finally I made a box called morepix.php and put this in it:

<?php
  if (ULTIMATE_ADDITIONAL_IMAGES == 'Enable') { include(DIR_WS_MODULES . 'additional_images.php'); }
?>

But my product info does not display the extra images. How come? My site is here

Any help is appreciated. THANKS IN ADVANCE!

-Daniel

If I remember properly the sts product info is only used if you want to modify templates for specific products. Otherwise the stock product_info is used.

Hacking Ultrapics into STS the way you propose would require a lot of work and custom definitions for STS.

On the other hand, if you don't see any changes maybe you're just working on the wrong file and should try the stock product_info.

One way or another try posting this in the STS support thread (in the README). Lots of STS gurus in there.

Iggy

Everything's funny but nothing's a joke...

Well I don't have many changes on my product info page, just some seperate tables to put the price in, the picture in, the product name in, etc. But I am using the sts product info template because I do not know how else I would modify the product info page to make it how it looks now. You can see my site at here.

Thanks,

-Daniel