Sign in to follow this  
Jwhite

Need help with Paypal IPN.

I installed Paypal IPN Module v1.0 and it went on correctly. Was able to transmit via sandbox just fine. Then I saw a version of Paypal IPN that had a area in Admin that showed transactions. My install of v1.0 did not have it (Didn't know if it should have it or not?) So, then I saw the Paypal_Shopping_Cart_IPN v3.0 contribution, Installed it on another OSC and the Payment module now says MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_TEXT_TITLE instead of PayPal IPN. The module transmits to sandbox fine but has the wrong title and still no Admin->Paypal IPN->Transactions.

So my question is how do I fix the name and how do I get the Admin->Paypal IPN->Transactions to show up.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I installed Paypal IPN Module v1.0 and it went on correctly.  Was able to transmit via sandbox just fine.  Then I saw a version of Paypal IPN that had a area in Admin that showed transactions. My install of v1.0 did not have it (Didn't know if it should have it or not?) So, then I saw the Paypal_Shopping_Cart_IPN v3.0 contribution, Installed it on another OSC and the Payment module now says MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_TEXT_TITLE instead of PayPal IPN.  The module transmits to sandbox fine but has the wrong title and still no Admin->Paypal IPN->Transactions. 

So my question is how do I fix the name and how do I get the Admin->Paypal IPN->Transactions to show up. 

I was able to remove the MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_TEXT_TILE but still do not have the ADMIN->PAYPAL IPN-TRANSACTIONS menu under Admin control panel. Any ideas why this would not show?

I was able to remove the MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_TEXT_TILE but still do not have the ADMIN->PAYPAL IPN-TRANSACTIONS menu under Admin control panel. Any ideas why this would not show?

I know this doesn't help, but my Paypal IPN doesn't show up under Admin Payment modules either. Hopefully someone can shed some light.

MurphyDM722

I installed Paypal IPN Module v1.0 and it went on correctly.  Was able to transmit via sandbox just fine.  Then I saw a version of Paypal IPN that had a area in Admin that showed transactions. My install of v1.0 did not have it (Didn't know if it should have it or not?) So, then I saw the Paypal_Shopping_Cart_IPN v3.0 contribution, Installed it on another OSC and the Payment module now says MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_TEXT_TITLE instead of PayPal IPN.  The module transmits to sandbox fine but has the wrong title and still no Admin->Paypal IPN->Transactions. 

Have you looked here?