• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

SEO Contrib

Panic36

Ok, I've been searching threads, and contribs... What is the best SEO contrib out currently? I was looking at that SEO SiteMap and it looks decent, but what is the best to work at the moment? Any help would be great.

Thanks, Robert

Besides SEO Sitemap, you should install a meta tag contribution (Header Tags for example). There are a few others but the benifit will not be much without these installed.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

...and of course my Ultimate SEO URLs :)

Seriously, Linda's Header Tag Controller / Ultimate SEO URLs / SEO Sitemap is the ultimate combo and each works nicely with each other.

Bobby

Seriously, Linda's Header Tag Controller / Ultimate SEO URLs / SEO Sitemap is the ultimate combo and each works nicely with each other.

Bobby

(IMO) I'm going to try the Ultimate SEO by Bobby. I already have Linda's HTC installed and like that very much. I don't have SEO sitemap (yet), was going to add in the Ultimate Contrib first?

We'll see what happens...

KJ

Edited by Top_Speed

define('PROJECTS', 'Something that goes on forever!');

• 2 years later...

Bobby

Where are you today Chemo?

Best Regards,

Victor Wise