• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Admin Add order

gscreations

Ive searched for this and not found any contribution or module

Anyone know if there is one, or has anyone written this for their site.

I need a way for the Owner to Add a product to a customer, now the edit order contrib does this BUT when a customer does not have an order, we cannot add a product to it.

So i guess what im after is an Admin Add Order contribution - a way for the owner to add an order to an existing customer and then add products to it.

Now before you all start saying, 'You dont wanna do that' or 'thats open to abuse', etc.. ive been through this with my client. The product is a free product, all payments are done over the phone so the customer will be informed of the order, and of course the customer will be notified by email.

Anyone know of such a contribution or have you done this.

Thankyou

There is a POS (Point of Sale) contribution that may do what your looking for.

Kenneth S

--------------

Customer "Are you a real programmer?"

Me "No, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night"

There is also a great contrib called manual order entry that lets you create an account (if there isn't one already for a customer) and do orders thru the admin side.

RW

Ive searched for this and not found any contribution or module

Anyone know if there is one, or has anyone written this for their site.

I need a way for the Owner to Add a product to a customer, now the edit order contrib does this BUT when a customer does not have an order, we cannot add a product to it.

So i guess what im after is an Admin Add Order contribution - a way for the owner to add an order to an existing customer and then add products to it.

Now before you all start saying, 'You dont wanna do that' or 'thats open to abuse', etc..  ive been through this with my client. The product is a free product, all payments are done over the phone so the customer will be informed of the order, and of course the customer will be notified by email.

Anyone know of such a contribution or have you done this.

Thankyou

Archived