• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Contribution] Ultimate SEO URLs - by Chemo

I just installed this contribution and it looks really good.

I noticed however, that my "buy now" button doesnt work anymore. It takes me to the product page and nothing is added to the cart.

Here is my PRODUCT_LIST_BUY_NOW from catalog/includes/modules/product_listing.php

case 'PRODUCT_LIST_BUY_NOW':
          $lc_align = 'center';
          $lc_text = '<a href="' . tep_href_link(basename($PHP_SELF), tep_get_all_get_params(array('action', 'pName')) . 'action=buy_now&products_id=' . $listing['products_id']) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_buy_now.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_BUY_NOW) . '</a> ';
          break;

Anything bad here?

Anything else to look for?

It doesn't matter how I set the settings in admin configuration

Regards

Mike

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just installed this contribution and it looks really good.

I noticed however, that my "buy now" button doesnt work anymore. It takes me to the product page and nothing is added to the cart.

Here is my PRODUCT_LIST_BUY_NOW from catalog/includes/modules/product_listing.php

case 'PRODUCT_LIST_BUY_NOW':
          $lc_align = 'center';
          $lc_text = '<a href="' . tep_href_link(basename($PHP_SELF), tep_get_all_get_params(array('action', 'pName')) . 'action=buy_now&products_id=' . $listing['products_id']) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_buy_now.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_BUY_NOW) . '</a> ';
          break;

Anything bad here?

Anything else to look for?

It doesn't matter how I set the settings in admin configuration

Regards

Mike

If that is the only change you made to app top then looks like you missed some...

Go look at step 3 (2)  in the install instructions you need to change te code for the show cart...

Chris

osC Contributions I have published.

Note: Some I only provided minor changes, updates or additions!

I did follow the instructions and made all changes including the one your are pointing out. I just figured that the case PRODUCT_LIST_BUY_NOW would be the first place to look.

Regards

Mike

Please paste the other app top code for the view cart please..

(not that is it)

Here you go....

if (DISPLAY_CART == 'true') {
    $goto =  FILENAME_SHOPPING_CART;
    $parameters = array('action', 'cPath', 'products_id', 'pid', 'cName', 'pName');
  } else {
    $goto = basename($PHP_SELF);
    if ($HTTP_GET_VARS['action'] == 'buy_now') {
      $parameters = array('action', 'pid', 'products_id', 'pName');
    } else {
      $parameters = array('action', 'pid');
    }
  }

and

case 'buy_now' :        if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'])) {
                              if (tep_has_product_attributes($HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'])) {
                                tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, 'products_id=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']));
                              } else {
                                $cart->add_cart($HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'], $cart->get_quantity($HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'])+1);
                              }
                            }
       if ( (defined('SEO_URLS') && SEO_URLS == 'true') && (defined('SEO_URLS_TYPE') && SEO_URLS_TYPE == 'Rewrite') ){
        $cPath = tep_get_product_path($HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']);
      $cPath_array = tep_parse_category_path($cPath);
      $cPath = implode('_', $cPath_array);
      tep_redirect(tep_href_link($goto, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&' . tep_get_all_get_params($parameters)));
       } else {
                             tep_redirect(tep_href_link($goto, tep_get_all_get_params($parameters)));
       }
                            break;

Regards

Mike

http://mydomain.com/subdomain/store/index....2aa87b32680c663

how would i go about getting rid of this showing up in the urls?

&osCsid=6812a1347f317bc032aa87b32680c663

so far i got everything else to work i just dont like having all that show up.

If you follow the instructions one post up about prevent spider sessions and updating your spiders.txt you'll be fine.

Customers will always get SID's (they are supposed to).

Search Engines listed in spiders.txt will not.

Set "prevent spider sessions" to true in admin/configuration and update your includes/spider.txt from the latest contribution.

Regards

Mike

i did what you said and reset my explorer and i still get this

/store/product_info.php?pName=baileys-cigarettes&cName=cigarettes&osCsid=68c884d18c8da9e077e6f72808b48f8a

i did what you said and reset my explorer and i still get this

/store/product_info.php?pName=baileys-cigarettes&cName=cigarettes&osCsid=68c884d18c8da9e077e6f72808b48f8a

Turn off SEO URLS and see if you still get the SID.

HI at all,

I wanted to install this great contribution, but I get some errors:

Warning: fopen(/catalog/cache/seo_german.cache): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /homepages/18/d104900728/htdocs/catalog/includes/seo_cache.php on line 199

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /homepages/18/d104900728/htdocs/catalog/includes/seo_cache.php on line 200

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /homepages/18/d104900728/htdocs/catalog/includes/seo_cache.php on line 201

Warning: main(/catalog/cache/seo_german.cache): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /homepages/18/d104900728/htdocs/catalog/includes/seo_cache.php on line 204

Warning: main(): Failed opening '/catalog/cache/seo_german.cache' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /homepages/18/d104900728/htdocs/catalog/includes/seo_cache.php on line 204

Warning: in_array(): Wrong datatype for second argument in /homepages/18/d104900728/htdocs/catalog/includes/boxes/categories.php on line 41

Warning: in_array(): Wrong datatype for second argument in /homepages/18/d104900728/htdocs/catalog/includes/boxes/categories.php on line 64

Warning: in_array(): Wrong datatype for second argument in /homepages/18/d104900728/htdocs/catalog/includes/boxes/categories.php on line 73

Warning: in_array(): Wrong datatype for second argument in /homepages/18/d104900728/htdocs/catalog/includes/boxes/categories.php on line 41

Warning: in_array(): Wrong datatype for second argument in /homepages/18/d104900728/htdocs/catalog/includes/boxes/categories.php on line 64

Warning: in_array(): Wrong datatype for second argument in /homepages/18/d104900728/htdocs/catalog/includes/boxes/categories.php on line 73

This are my settings in the admin menu:

Enable SEO URLs? Ja

Choose URL Type cName

Cache Directory /catalog/cache/

Compress SEO Cache File Ja

Filter Short Words 3

I put the cache directory in .../catalog/cache Is this o.k.?

What I have done wrong?

What is ment with "clear all your cache" ?

I have the following settings in the htaccess file:

RewriteEngine On

# Change "folder" to your catalog directory name

RewriteBase /catalog/

RewriteRule ^(.*)-p-(.*).html$ product_info.php?products_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}

RewriteRule ^(.*)-c-(.*).html$ index.php?cPath=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}

RewriteRule ^(.*)-m-(.*).html$ index.php?manufacturers_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}

I hope someone can help me.

Regards from germany

Greg

HI at all,

I wanted to install this great contribution, but I get some errors:

Warning: fopen(/catalog/cache/seo_german.cache): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /homepages/18/d104900728/htdocs/catalog/includes/seo_cache.php on line 199

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /homepages/18/d104900728/htdocs/catalog/includes/seo_cache.php on line 200

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /homepages/18/d104900728/htdocs/catalog/includes/seo_cache.php on line 201

Warning: main(/catalog/cache/seo_german.cache): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /homepages/18/d104900728/htdocs/catalog/includes/seo_cache.php on line 204

Warning: main(): Failed opening '/catalog/cache/seo_german.cache' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /homepages/18/d104900728/htdocs/catalog/includes/seo_cache.php on line 204

This are my settings in the admin menu:

Enable SEO URLs? Ja 

Choose URL Type cName 

Cache Directory /catalog/cache/ 

Compress SEO Cache File Ja 

Filter Short Words 3

I put the cache directory in .../catalog/cache  Is this o.k.? 

What I have done wrong?

What is ment with "clear all your cache" ?

I have the following settings in the htaccess file:

RewriteEngine On

# Change "folder" to your catalog directory name

RewriteBase /catalog/

RewriteRule ^(.*)-p-(.*).html$ product_info.php?products_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}

RewriteRule ^(.*)-c-(.*).html$ index.php?cPath=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}

RewriteRule ^(.*)-m-(.*).html$ index.php?manufacturers_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}

I hope someone can help me.

Regards from germany

Greg

It looks like you path is wrong for one...

BUt to help your self update to the latest version and use cache classes then you dont have to mess with paths ;)

If you have then you still have some old code :(

Chris

Hi

I've installed Ultimate SEO and the cats and product pages are working perfectly.

I also have the latest version of article manager. The problem i have is the article pages are not converting!

I've tried adding this to the htaccess file:

RewriteRule ^(.*)-a-(.*).html$ articles_info.php?articles_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-t-(.*).html$ articles.php?tPath=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}

and this to application_top file:

if ( isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['tName']) && defined(urldecode($HTTP_GET_VARS['tName'])) ) {
$tPath = str_replace( 'tPath=', '', constant(urldecode($HTTP_GET_VARS['tName'])) );
$HTTP_GET_VARS['tPath'] = $tPath;
}
if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['aName']) && defined(urldecode($HTTP_GET_VARS['aName'])) ) {
$aid = str_replace('articles_id=', '', constant(urldecode($HTTP_GET_VARS['aName'])));
$HTTP_GET_VARS['articles_id'] = (int)$aid;
}

I've also now have the Ultimate SEO 301 headers contrib, but without any luck.

So I just wanted to ask is there anything in the above code I need to add/change?

and I'm thinking I need to edit the html_output.php file but I'm unsure what to add?

Can anyone help me resolve this issue?

Thanks

Neil

Edited by Neil.H

I installed the mod. Everything works great, but i noticed after installing, under the cache control there are 3 cache blocks:

Categories Box

Manuf. Box

Also Purchased Module

The Cat. Box and Manuf. Box say File Does Not Exist under date created. Im confused about the cache control. What does the Reset do - do i ever use this? Also, should i be concerned about the File Does Not Exist? I installed correctly, why did this occur?

One final thing - What causes the distortion of the quick find box? when you first load my site, this box causes the column to temporarily expand and then shrink back down. you can check it at http://www.tools4flooring.com

I appreciate any help - Thanks!

I installed the mod. Everything works great, but i noticed after installing, under the cache control there are 3 cache blocks:

Categories Box

Manuf. Box

Also Purchased Module

The Cat. Box and Manuf. Box say File Does Not Exist under date created. Im confused about the cache control. What does the Reset do - do i ever use this? Also, should i be concerned about the File Does Not Exist? I installed correctly, why did this occur?

The cache is for managing OSC stock cache not the cache class which is what SEO's use. If you want one to manage that download mine (in my signature). But if you installed it right it should reset when it needs to.

One final thing - What causes the distortion of the quick find box? when you first load my site, this box causes the column to temporarily expand and then shrink back down. you can check it at http://www.tools4flooring.com

The layout of your store... nothing to do with Ultimate SEO URLs :thumbsup:

Chris

Edited by clarocque

I have this installed and working great, it is a fantastic contribution.

I have just discovered one problem, on the index.php whilst on a product_listing the 'buy now' buttons do not function correctly, if you use the 'buy now' button on any product it works fine, but if you try to use a second 'buy now' on any other product it just adds the first product to the cart again. Looking at the links of the 'buy now' buttons they seem to default to the pname of the first clicked 'buy now'.

I assume it could be an issue with this code:

<a href="' . tep_href_link(basename($PHP_SELF), tep_get_all_get_params(array('action')) . 'action=buy_now&products_id=' . $listing['products_id'], 'NONSSL') . '">

from product_listing.php

i have the 'show shopping cart after adding to cart' option in admin set to false, so when a customer adds a product they stay on the same page.

you can see the problem here:

http://www.consoleplus.co.uk/index.php?cNa...r-and-batteries

click 'add to cart' on any product, then try adding another product.

any ideas?

Reagrds

Matt

Hi,

I am having this problem of our website being offline due to cache.class.php.

Ultimate SEO worked fine since 2 weeks we installed it but suddenly this message appears on our website and there is no way of getting back online.

If someone has the solution please advise me.

Thanks.

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted at (null):0 (tried to allocate 18 bytes) in /home/httpd/vhosts/website.com/httpdocs/catalog/includes/classes/cache.class.php(157) : eval()'d code on line 15599

I've got the ultimate SEO Urls contrib installed and I think it is causing me to have problems with some contriubtions. One contribution in particular Ship in Cart (MS2)" won't work at all to update the pages, I'm thinking it has something to do with the update statements using href="_" in them to update when you select another shipping method or address and this contribution seems to be causing it to not work now.

Here is a snip from the Ship in Cart code so you can see what I'm talking about:

// shipping display
     $ShipTxt.='<tr><td colspan="3" class="main"> </td></tr><tr><td class="main"><b>' . CART_SHIPPING_CARRIER_TEXT . '</b></td><td class="main" align="left"><b>' . CART_SHIPPING_METHOD_TEXT . '</b></td><td class="main" align="right"><b>' . CART_SHIPPING_METHOD_RATES . '</b></td></tr>';
     $ShipTxt.='<tr><td colspan="3" class="main">'.tep_draw_separator().'</td></tr>';
     for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($quotes); $i<$n; $i++) {
       if(sizeof($quotes[$i]['methods'])==1){
         // simple shipping method
         $thisquoteid = $quotes[$i]['id'].'_'.$quotes[$i]['methods'][0]['id'];
         $ShipTxt.= '<tr class="'.$extra.'">';
         $ShipTxt.='<td class="main">'.$quotes[$i]['icon'].'   </td>';
         if($quotes[$i]['error']){
           $ShipTxt.='<td colspan="2" class="main">'.$quotes[$i]['module'].' ';
           $ShipTxt.= '('.$quotes[$i]['error'].')</td></tr>';
         }else{
           if($selected_shipping['id'] == $thisquoteid){
             $ShipTxt.='<td class="main"><a title="Select this method" href="_"  onclick="return shipincart_submit(\''.$thisquoteid.'\');"><b>'.$quotes[$i]['module'].' ';
             $ShipTxt.= '('.$quotes[$i]['methods'][0]['title'].')</b></a>   </td><td align="right" class="main"><b>'.$currencies->format(tep_add_tax($quotes[$i]['methods'][0]['cost'], $quotes[$i]['tax'])).'</b></td></tr>';
           }else{
             $ShipTxt.='<td class="main"><a title="Select this method" href="_" onclick="return shipincart_submit(\''.$thisquoteid.'\');">'.$quotes[$i]['module'].' ';
             $ShipTxt.= '('.$quotes[$i]['methods'][0]['title'].')</a>   </td><td align="right" class="main">'.$currencies->format(tep_add_tax($quotes[$i]['methods'][0]['cost'], $quotes[$i]['tax'])).'</td></tr>';
           }

See how its using href="_" in its statements to update the page, I think thats what Ultimate SEO is interfering with...

Anyone know how to work around this?

Thanks a ton in advance!

Most Valuable OsCommerce Contributions:

Also Purchased (AP) Preselection (cuts this resource hogging query down to nothing) -- Contribution 3294

FedEx Automated Labels -- Contribution 2244

RMA Returns system -- Contribution 1136

Sort Products By Dropdown -- Contribution 4312

Ultimate SEO URLs -- Contribution 2823

Credit Class & Gift Voucher -- Contribution 282

Cross-Sell -- Contribution 5347

OK, the problem should be solved thru php.ini but what if I don't have it in osc? Could it have been named otherwise?  Does anyone reading this know how to increase the memory...

You should probably talk to your host...

i must be stupid, but if i post from here, that's because i've really tryed to know what was going wrong...

First of all, installation worls well. In fact most of every link works normally.

My problem comes from a module i call from a template page.

<?php
/*
 $Id: new_products.php,v 1.34 2003/06/09 22:49:58 hpdl Exp $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions
 http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright (c) 2003 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License
*/
?>
<!-- new_products //-->
<?php

$boxHeading = sprintf(TABLE_HEADING_NEW_PRODUCTS, strftime('%B'));
 $corner_left = 'square';
 $corner_right = 'square';
 $box_base_name = 'box_new_articles'; // for easy unique box template setup (added BTSv1.2)
 $boxContent_attributes = 'right';
 $box_id = $box_base_name . 'Box';  // for CSS styling paulm (editted BTSv1.2)

if ( (!isset($new_products_category_id)) || ($new_products_category_id == '0') ) {
   $sql = "select p.products_id, p.products_image, p.products_tax_class_id, pd.products_description, if(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price) as products_price from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p left join " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " s on p.products_id = s.products_id, ". TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " as pd where products_status = '2' and pd.products_id = p.products_id order by p.products_date_added desc limit " . MAX_DISPLAY_NEW_PRODUCTS;

} else {
   $sql = "select distinct p.products_id, p.products_image, p.products_tax_class_id, if(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price) as products_price from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p left join " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " s on p.products_id = s.products_id, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c where p.products_id = p2c.products_id and p2c.categories_id = c.categories_id and c.parent_id = '" . (int)$new_products_category_id . "' and p.products_status = '2' order by p.products_date_added desc limit " . MAX_DISPLAY_NEW_PRODUCTS;
 }

$new_products_query = tep_db_query($sql);

$row = 0;
 $col = 0;

$boxContent = '<table align="left" width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="1">';
 $boxContent.= '<tr>';

while ($new_products = tep_db_fetch_array($new_products_query)) {
   $new_products['products_name'] = tep_get_products_name($new_products['products_id']);

$info_box_table = '<td align="center" width="50%">
   <table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
  	 <tr>
     <td class="rounded_top_left">'. tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '8', '5') . '</td>
     <td class="rounded_top_center">'. tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '1', '5') . '</td>
     <td class="rounded_top_right">'. tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '8', '5') . '</td>
  	 </tr>
  	 <tr>
     <td class="rounded_middle_left">'. tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '8', '5') . '</td>
     <td style="height: 210px;" valign="top">
    	 <table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
       <tr>
      	 <td align="center" valign="top" width="100%" colspan="2"><a class="title_products" href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, 'products_id=' . $new_products['products_id']) . '">' . $new_products['products_name'] . '</a></td>
       </tr>
       <tr>
      	 <td align="left" valign="top" width="'. SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH . '"><br /><a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, 'products_id=' . $new_products['products_id']) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $new_products['products_image'], $new_products['products_name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'class="border_on_image_white"') . '</a></td>
      	 <td align="left" valign="top">
         <table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="5">
        	 <tr>
           <td valign="top" >'. substr($new_products['products_description'], 0, 150) . '...</td>
        	 </tr>
         </table>
      	 </td>
       </tr>
       <tr style="height: 20%;">
      	 <td valign="bottom" align="center"><span class="price_products">'. $currencies->display_price($new_products['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($new_products['products_tax_class_id'])). '</span></td>
      	 <td valign="bottom">'. tep_draw_form('cart_quantity', tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, tep_get_all_get_params(array('action')) . 'action=add_product')) . tep_draw_hidden_field('products_id', $new_products['products_id']) . '<a class="title_products" href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, 'products_id=' . $new_products['products_id']) . '">'. tep_image_button('button_more.gif', BOX_HEADING_LIST_PRODUCTS) . '</a> '. tep_image_submit('button_in_cart.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_IN_CART) . '</form></td>
       </tr>        
    	 </table>
     </td>
     <td class="rounded_middle_right">'. tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '8', '5') . '</td>
  	 <tr>
     <td class="rounded_bottom_left">'. tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '8', '5') . '</td>
     <td class="rounded_bottom_center">'. tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '1', '5') . '</td>
     <td class="rounded_bottom_right">'. tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '8', '5') . '</td>
  	 </tr>
   </table>';

$boxContent.= $info_box_table;

$col ++;
   if ($col > 1) {
     $col = 0;
   $boxContent.= '</tr><tr>';
   }
 }

$boxContent.= '</tr></table>';

// bof BTSv1.2
 if(file_exists(DIR_WS_BOX_TEMPLATES . $box_base_name . '.tpl.php')) {
 // if exists, load unique box template for this box from templates/boxes/
     require(DIR_WS_BOX_TEMPLATES . $box_base_name . '.tpl.php');
 }
 else {
 // load default box template: templates/boxes/box.tpl.php
     require(DIR_WS_BOX_TEMPLATES . TEMPLATENAME_BOX);
 }
 // eof BTSv1.2 

?>
<!-- new_products_eof //-->

this file is called /includes/modules/new_products.php

I call it from index_default.tpl.php like this

<table border="0" width="591" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
       <tr>
      	 <td><?php include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_NEW_PRODUCTS); ?></td>
       </tr>
</table>

and believe me or not that's the only place where the url are not transformed !!!

In fact, i've been looking for the get_cache's function, to see what happens when i display $cache_data's value (i made an echo $cache_data ; just before the eval("$cache_data");) and what is really strange, is that the 4 products which are requested in news_products are not defined !!!!

I've not been able to understand yet how is build the cache and how you make possible to store the whole products reference, but maybe you could help me to understand that ?

Last questions...

Is there a risk to use your SEO if i expect having more than a thousands of products and more than 150 categories (for an another website).

You can see in action WITHOUT seo the news_products.php file with http://www.numeriworld.com (customer asked me to remove OsCommerce's reference, do not shot at me).

Hope my english is understandable and than you can help me to understand few other part of your nice code.

C?dric

forget the post above... the problem was quiet simple... products were with a special status equal to "2"

anayway,

does someone have any experience with an huge database with more than 1000 products ?

I expect using this contrib on an heavy loaded shop and i just wonder how i can expect it to work...

thanks by advance for any reply

Categories Box

Manuf. Box

Also Purchased Module

Jon,

The 3 boxes are stock osC.

The reason it distorts on load is due to the page structure.

I've got the ultimate SEO Urls contrib installed and I think it is causing me to have problems with some contriubtions. One contribution in particular Ship in Cart (MS2)" won't work at all to update the pages, I'm thinking it has something to do with the update statements using href="_" in them to update when you select another shipping method or address and this contribution seems to be causing it to not work now.

Here is a snip from the Ship in Cart code so you can see what I'm talking about:

< snip bunch of code>

See how its using href="_" in its statements to update the page, I think thats what Ultimate SEO is interfering with...

Anyone know how to work around this?

Thanks a ton in advance!

The Ultimate SEO URLs is not interfering with anything. The SEO URLs has an internal switch to ONLY SEO those URLs that are either index.php (categories) or product_info.php (products). Any other URL and it returns the normal, stock osC URL.

Want proof?

http://www.modchipman.com/

http://www.mdofpc.com/onlinestore/

2 sites with SEO URLs + ship estimate in cart. Both are functioning.

forget the post above... the problem was quiet simple... products were with a special status equal to "2"

anayway,

does someone have any experience with an huge database with more than 1000 products ?

I expect using this contrib on an heavy loaded shop and i just wonder how i can expect it to work...

thanks by advance for any reply

It will have no problems handling that size database...

Bobby