• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

LinkPoint Conversion Email

itwebsolution

I received this email from LinkPoint concerning my current version of the LinkPoint API:

ATTENTION: CONVERSION INTRODUCTION LETTER

Dear Valued Merchant

Periodically, we audit our merchant database in an attempt to identify any merchants who may be using older or soon-to-be discontinued versions of the LinkPoint gateway software. Our findings indicate that you may be using a version of our Application Programming Interface (API) that will be discontinued in the near future. Therefore it is important to follow the steps outlined below: Step 1 - Identify Your Current API Version Identify the port number used to process your transactions to LinkPoint. If you are using Port 1139, then you are using an older API version that must be upgraded. If you need assistance in identifying your port and/or API version, please email [email protected] with "API Convert" in the subject line. Conversion Period If you are currently using an older version of the API, you will need to upgrade to the latest version between January 1, 2005 and February 28, 2005.

I am using this version:

# LinkPoint: LINKPOINT LSGS API
# via the CURL module
# v2.0.007 20 jan 2003

Does anyone know if this version is compatible with LinkPoint's request? This version uses port 1129, however, it is a 2.x version.

you should contact linkpoint regarding this. if it is they say, port 1129 then you will need to upgrade. i am sure someone may be writing/will write another package. of course you could alwaqys get the api and do it.