• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Unable to upload images

desiredin

I'm re-designing my current store, and installed a clean install, imported my products from the old store into the new store.

I have just started to upload new images into the catalog but I am getting the following error message from oscommerce: "Warning: No file uploaded."

As well, in my server logs I am getting the following error message...

"PHP Warning: File upload error - unable to create a temporary file in Unknown on line 0"

I've checked permissions for my images (/images) and tmp (/tmp) directory just in case the issue may lie with permissions. But that doesn't seem to be the problem.

Any suggestions?

I'm re-designing my current store, and installed a clean install, imported my products from the old store into the new store.

I have just started to upload new images into the catalog but I am getting the following error message  from oscommerce: "Warning: No file uploaded."

As well, in my server logs I am getting the following error message...

"PHP Warning:  File upload error - unable to create a temporary file in Unknown on line 0"

I've checked permissions for my images (/images) and tmp (/tmp) directory just in case the issue may lie with permissions. But that doesn't seem to be the problem.

Any suggestions?

Its trying to create a temporary file, have you added a contrib for image optimisation that is looking to put the images into another dir. #

Locate the line where the error is comming from and put in a debug mesage to find exactly the location of the file failing to write.

Permissions should be 777 and the group should be same as the webserver.

free is often better than cheap

Its trying to create a temporary file, have you added a contrib for image optimisation that is looking to put the images into another dir. #

Locate the line where the error is comming from and put in a debug mesage to find exactly the location of the file failing to write.

Permissions should be 777 and the group should be same as the webserver.

Permissions are set correctly and I haven't loaded any contributions that should be causing this...

Archived