• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Please help. Errors after installing ups module

dcvet

HI, I'd appreciate some help from you guys is you can. After trying to install the full UPS module, I get this error on all pages:

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home2/dssboys/public_html/catalog/admin/includes/functions/general.php:1322) in /home2/dssboys/public_html/catalog/admin/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 67

I tried to undo all of the stuff that I did manually, now I get these errors also when going to the shipping module:

Warning: main(/home2/dssboys/public_html/catalog/includes/languages/english/modules/shipping/upsxml.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home2/dssboys/public_html/catalog/admin/modules.php on line 128

Warning: main(/home2/dssboys/public_html/catalog/includes/languages/english/modules/shipping/upsxml.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home2/dssboys/public_html/catalog/admin/modules.php on line 128

Warning: main(): Failed opening '/home2/dssboys/public_html/catalog/includes/languages/english/modules/shipping/upsxml.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home2/dssboys/public_html/catalog/admin/modules.php on line 128

Warning: main(includes/classes/xmldocument.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home2/dssboys/public_html/catalog/includes/modules/shipping/upsxml.php on line 22

Warning: main(includes/classes/xmldocument.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home2/dssboys/public_html/catalog/includes/modules/shipping/upsxml.php on line 22

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'includes/classes/xmldocument.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home2/dssboys/public_html/catalog/includes/modules/shipping/upsxml.php on line 22

I've look through the posts and cant seem to find the answer. I backed everything up before I did this, and now I'm having a hard time restoring back to where it was. I appreciate any help that you guys could give..

Thanks in advance

Dave

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent
Never heard anybody complain about that error before...

Did you disable/de-installed the UPSXML shipping in the admin section after removing all the modification and files?

I got rid of the errors when I tried to access the module. I accidentally installed something in the wrong directory. But I still have this error on every page of the admin section:

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home2/dssboys/public_html/catalog/admin/includes/functions/general.php:1322) in /home2/dssboys/public_html/catalog/admin/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 67

And now when I try to instal upsxml in the admin section, it changes pages and give me these errors:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home2/dssboys/public_html/catalog/admin/includes/functions/general.php:1322) in /home2/dssboys/public_html/catalog/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 18

It might be white space (spaces or newlines) in the beginning or end of /home2/dssboys/public_html/catalog/admin/includes/functions/general.php

Try removing the white space per knowledgebase article.

http://www.oscommerce.info/kb/osCommerce/Common_Problems/15

HTH

Tom

There was a place at that line, but when I removed it the error was the same except it said line 65 this time :(

There was a place at that line, but when I removed it the error was the same except it said line 65 this time :(

Now I kinda thought that I got it going ok and succesfully installed the module. So, no errors in admin, but now I have errors on the live site. Every page has:

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home2/dssboys/public_html/catalog/includes/functions/general.php:1255) in /home2/dssboys/public_html/catalog/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 67

And when I hit buy it now button, I get :

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home2/dssboys/public_html/catalog/includes/functions/general.php:1255) in /home2/dssboys/public_html/catalog/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 67

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home2/dssboys/public_html/catalog/includes/functions/general.php:1255) in /home2/dssboys/public_html/catalog/includes/functions/general.php on line 29

• 1 month later...

My friend,

I got the same error. Do you know what I did? I went to the language file and after the php symbol "?>" I pressed delete until it becomes the last line of the file.

English is not my first language and I do not know if I am being clear. So that is what I did:

Before:

728 ?>

After:

728 ?>

Is is so simple and worked. Now my site is ok.