• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Multiple Image for a Single Products

nutman

Is there a way to have multiple images per product to show up on the product listing and product info pages?

thanks in advance

nutman

There is many contributions to find for having multiple images with your product info pages, for the product listing I don't know but it wouldn't be the best place to have multiple pictures I guess. Personally I use Dynamic Mopics which is working well and not too difficult to setup. There is also flavors with automatic thumbnailing etc. so you better read through the contibs involved carefully before deciding which one suits your needs the best.

There is many contributions to find for having multiple images with your product info pages, for the product listing I don't know but it wouldn't be the best place to have multiple pictures I guess. Personally I use Dynamic Mopics which is working well and not too difficult to setup. There is also flavors with automatic thumbnailing etc. so you better read through the contibs involved carefully before deciding which one suits your needs the best.

Yeah.. I know... thing is, I've spent 5+ hours the past 2 days reading the forum... downloading mods... finding out about 90% of the example pages no longer work or exist... trying to figure things out on my own... getting no where... and realizing I'm back where I was earlier in the week at step 1... frustrating.

I really like osc.. but people should post examples on websites that are meant to be around. I've been in business since 1996 and have current links. 90% of the people in here who post examples from last year no long have those website examples around.

Yeah.. I know... thing is, I've spent 5+ hours the past 2 days reading the forum... downloading mods... finding out about 90% of the example pages no longer work or exist... trying to figure things out on my own... getting no where... and realizing I'm back where I was earlier in the week at step 1...  frustrating. 

I really like osc.. but people should post examples on websites that are meant to be around.  I've been in business since 1996 and have current links.  90% of the people in here who post examples from last year no long have those website examples around.

Hi there Ken,

I agree with you on that, I like to see samples of how contribs work out in the real also and many times do not find anything or just broken links.

The one you picked now I have looked at also but I didn't like to have more tables in the database as absolutely neccessary. Dynamic Mopics is really very straightforward and only asks some discipline on your naming convention for the pictures.

Anyhow, I hope you will find the best (maintainable) one for you !