• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Guestion on the price in CSV vs Store

bobg7

Using Easy Populate to dl the CSV for Froogle, as I look at it the price shows with tax yet in OSC I have Display Prices with Tax set to False.

Example:

Froogle CSV = 43.98

Store Price Shown = 41.02

So if I upload the CSV to Froogle, will it error due to the prices being different?

I have looked at several threads and have yet to see anything so I hope this is not an issue.

Thanks in advance,

Bob G.

Installed Contributions: CCGV, Close Popup, Dynamic Meta Tags, Easy Populate, Froogle Data Feeder, Google Position, Infobox Header Entire Row, Live Support for OSC, PayPal Seal with CC images, Report_m Sales, Shop by Price Revised, SQL Updater, Who's Online Enhancement, Footer, GNA EP Assistant and still going.

Using Easy Populate to dl the CSV for Froogle, as I look at it the price shows with tax yet in OSC I have Display Prices with Tax set to False.

Example:

Froogle CSV = 43.98

Store Price Shown = 41.02

So if I upload the CSV to Froogle, will it error due to the prices being different?

I have looked at several threads and have yet to see anything so I hope this is not an issue.

Thanks in advance,

Bob G.

DOOOOOH :blush: Nevermind found the error of my ways. I forgot to change price with tax to false in the easypopulate.php.

With my tail between my legs - :-"

Bob G.

Installed Contributions: CCGV, Close Popup, Dynamic Meta Tags, Easy Populate, Froogle Data Feeder, Google Position, Infobox Header Entire Row, Live Support for OSC, PayPal Seal with CC images, Report_m Sales, Shop by Price Revised, SQL Updater, Who's Online Enhancement, Footer, GNA EP Assistant and still going.