• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Brian Sim Sort Order Contribution

lorax

Contrib: http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,2541

Installed and working for the 1st page of any product listing within the catalog. As soon as I click to view the next page, the sorting falls to pieces. Click << previous and the 1st page no longer sorts correctly.

Apathy is a dominant gene - mutate.

Ah ha.

Locate at about line 205 in catalog/index.php

case 'PRODUCT_LIST_NAME':

$listing_sql .= "pd.products_name " . ($sort_order == 'd' ? 'desc' : '');

and change to

case 'PRODUCT_LIST_NAME':

$listing_sql .= "p.products_sort_order, pd.products_name " . ($sort_order == 'd' ? 'desc' : '');

Apathy is a dominant gene - mutate.

Hi

I installed the contrib. but it does not run without error.

I have this error if I open a product (in the area where the select options normaly are)

1146 - Table 'testshop.TABLE_PRODUCTS_STOCK' doesn't exist    select products_stock_quantity from TABLE_PRODUCTS_STOCK where products_id = '2' AND products_stock_attributes REGEXP '(^|,)3-6(,|$)' AND products_stock_quantity > 0

I looked for any wrong thinks I made but I did not find any.

What can I do?

Table products stock is not a default osc table and it's not from my contribution so it must be from another contribution! If the error says the table doesn't exist then it probably doesn't exist. Have you just installed another contri too????

• 6 months later...