• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Trying to Add Links.php.html In STS! Help!

richhoward

Hey guys,

I am trying to add a links.php.html and also an aboutus.php.html I am trying to get to work with STS to make it where it's a dyanmic site and everything works accordingly with all of my $breadcrumbs, $header... etc.

Can anybody please give me a heads up on how to do this please?

Hey guys,

I am trying to add a links.php.html and also an aboutus.php.html I am trying to get to work with STS to make it where it's a dyanmic site and everything works accordingly with all of my $breadcrumbs, $header... etc.

Can anybody please give me a heads up on how to do this please?

Does the file(s) really have two extensions? You got me if it does but I'm thinking it is Links.php or Links.html more likely the php if you are using it with osC so it can be intergrated or called upon within the proggie.

Check her out... KJ

define('PROJECTS', 'Something that goes on forever!');

Does the file(s) really have two extensions? You got me if it does but I'm thinking it is Links.php or Links.html more likely the php if you are using it with osC so it can be intergrated or called upon within the proggie.

Check her out... KJ

KJ I think he is trying to make an STS template for the pages mentioned. If so then he is correct. richhoward read the install instructions for STS where is states Using Multiple Template Files. Here is a little from that section,

2) Put your custom template files in it using the name format:
? ? scriptname.php.html
? For example, for a custom template file for "index.php" would be:
? ? /catalog/includes/sts_templates/index.php.html

Edited by sugaree