• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

PHP Fool... Dumbfounded

mwstinson

when I try to retrieve a file from ep to see how to build a file to upload I gat an error. to clarify I am loged into the admin section and click catalog, then easy populate. I then click "Download complete tab-delimited .txt file to edit". I then recieve the following message:

Warning: fopen(/mnt/web_l/d14/s17/a000f2md/www/albros/nfoscomm/catalog//catalog/temp/EP2005Jan04-0505.txt): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /mnt/web_l/d14/s17/a000f2md/www/albros/nfoscomm/catalog/admin/easypopulate.php on line 590

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /mnt/web_l/d14/s17/a000f2md/www/albros/nfoscomm/catalog/admin/easypopulate.php on line 591

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /mnt/web_l/d14/s17/a000f2md/www/albros/nfoscomm/catalog/admin/easypopulate.php on line 592

You can get your file in the Tools/Files under /catalog/temp/EPEP2005Jan04-0505.txt

I can see "an error" ...../nfoscomm/catalog//catalog/temp/........

The extra /catalog doesnt exist but I do not know how to fix this. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You

I thought this stuff was gonna be easy!!

BACK IT UP BEFORE YOU JACK IT UP!!!!

Did you create a directory call temp and set the permissions to 777?

Also, there is a file in the bundle you downloaded called sample_output_file.txt, if you open it with MS Excel it will give you a great example of what is needed.

I would also suggest getting the EP Assistant contribution, it's a MS Access program that will help making EP files a lot easier.

Hope this helps,

Bob G.

Installed Contributions: CCGV, Close Popup, Dynamic Meta Tags, Easy Populate, Froogle Data Feeder, Google Position, Infobox Header Entire Row, Live Support for OSC, PayPal Seal with CC images, Report_m Sales, Shop by Price Revised, SQL Updater, Who's Online Enhancement, Footer, GNA EP Assistant and still going.