• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Page Cache help

akmac

I installed Page Cache-and am very pleased with it. However, when adding categories in Admin I'm getting the errors:

-------------------------

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /catalog/admin/includes/reset_seo_cache.php on line 5

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /catalog/admin/includes/reset_seo_cache.php:5) in /home/alaskaje/public_html/catalog/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 18

--------------------------

The categories get added, but I have to navigate back to the page I want to use because of the error. Anybody found a fix for this?

-Cleve

Quidquid latine dictum sit, profundum viditur.

You have white space (spaces and or newlines) at either the beggining or end of /catalog/admin/includes/reset_seo_cache.php.

Remove those with a good editor (not the osCommerce file Manager/editor) and you'll be good to go.

Also, see knowledgebase article on this.

http://www.oscommerce.info/kb/osCommerce/Common_Problems/15

HTH

Tom

OK...that is two problems you've found with foreach() so I am guessing that your host has upgraded PHP to 4.3.10 and negelected Zend Optimizer/Accelerator.

Tell you host to upgrade Zend and the functions will work correctly.

Reference this page: PHP 4.3.10 / Zend Optimizer incompatibilities

As a summary, it's not the code that is at fault but rather your host negelecting to upgrade all the software properly.

Bobby

Chemo - When debugging, I'm finding the page cache contribution adds a double slash as follows. Is this a problem, or something I should try and fix:

[cache_dir] => /home/jim.com//cache/

[cache_file] => /home/jim.com//cache/_index.php__english_USD.cache

Thanks, and happy new year !!