• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

QBI Quickbooks Import

adam5532

Is there any way I can import OSC order to QB sales order instead of QB invoice?

Yes. Choose Sales Order in the config for paid invoices, and set up your payment methods. More details of how to do this are in the instruction manual provided with the download.

Thanks,

Adam

Hey Adam,

Is there a way to automate the exporting of the iif files? Im going to have multiple stores (15+) that i need to get those iif files from and manually going to the each might get cumbersome. If there is a way to have your script dump the iif files into a directory at a user defined interval? Then I can write a ftp app to automatically go and pick them up off the site at the same interval. This would then allow me to automate the importing of these files with my app via the SDK from quickbooks. Thanks already for your great work!

(i accidently posted this as a new topic in the forum also)

Brian

I don't remember if I asked this previously, but:

1) How many languages does your store use?

2) Do you have names for each product in each language?

3) Is one of the languages set as the default?

4) Try switching to a different language, then create the product iif and see if the product names show up.

These answers will help me. I don't have time today to look into this, but will put it near the top of my list to troubleshoot soon.

Thanks,

Adam

Hi Adam

Do you have any idea yet of what may be the problem I have?

Hey Adam,

Is there a way to automate the exporting of the iif files? Im going to have multiple stores (15+) that i need to get those iif files from and manually going to the each might get cumbersome. If there is a way to have your script dump the iif files into a directory at a user defined interval? Then I can write a ftp app to automatically go and pick them up off the site at the same interval. This would then allow me to automate the importing of these files with my app via the SDK from quickbooks. Thanks already for your great work!

(i accidently posted this as a new topic in the forum also)

Brian

Brian,

It should be pretty easy to do. You'd just need to modify the qbi_create.php file so that it runs whenever it is loaded instead of when the button is pushed. Then it could be called from a chron job, or if you don't have access to set up a chron job, put some code into one of your site pages to trigger it and have it check the time and run if it is time to do so again. In this case, you might need to add a database field to store the time it was run last,

The file is already put in a directory -- just uncheck the "download iif" option in the config to prevent the prompt to download the file.

The file will over-write the previous one as it is now designed. If you don't want that behavior, you can automatically append the date/time to the file name.

I'll put this on the list for the future, but I don't plan on doing it soon.

BTW, have you written your own app with the SDK to import the iif file into Quickbooks?

Thanks,

Adam

I'll put this on the list for the future, but I don't plan on doing it soon.

BTW, have you written your own app with the SDK to import the iif file into Quickbooks?

Thanks,

Adam

Not yet, but that project starts in 1.5 months. My client needs some custom software tied into her quickbooks database. And after researching the SDK this wont be very hard at all. The importing of invoices was not in the plan, but now that i can see a need for it, I am goign to research it alittle more and see if I can tie it in with the work Im going to do in 1.5 months.

Thanks for your reply. I will try that out this week.

Brian

Good evening ladies and gents.

I installed this module a long time ago but just tonight got around to working with it. I must say, it's phenomenal. I'm recommending this to all of my clients and will be sure to donate a portion of those proceeds to the author if and when they come in.

I have installed this on my personal store and made a few changes to it. Many of them are very specific to my particular store so I don't want to create a new contribution or fork the project, but I'll post them here for consideration into the next version. Forgive me if some of this has been covered, I really don't have time to read 15 pages of this thread right now...I checked the last 5 or so and didn't see anything related.

First item:

I make sales on my website, but I also make sales over the phone or in the shop. Keeping the osCommerce database updated with the correct inventory levels has been a pain in the neck. I've been using EasyPopulate to do it but I always have problems with that wiping out random fields (like the weight) that are rather necessary for website operation. I also have a script written to show me what products need to be reordered, sorted by vendor, with a different reorder level for each product(yes, I know QuickBooks does that, but mine is better).

Using the latest available version as a base, I've made some changes to support importing the product's quantity, reorder level, wholesale price and preferred vendor. This code assumes that you've modified your database to include these fields in your products table:

products_reorder_level

products_preferred_vendor

products_wholesale_price

I'm sure you can guess what each of those is for.

This first bit of code is from qbi_products.php, beginning around line 89:

while (($iifread=fgetcsv($handle, 512, "\t"))!==FALSE) {
 if ($iifread[0]=="!INVITEM") {
	 $iifheader=$iifread;
	 $iifheader[11]='AVG_COST';//a hack to rename the 2nd QNTY field
	 echo "<tr><td> </td><td> </td><td> </td><td> </td></tr>";
	 echo "<tr><th>".PROD_ITEMS."</th><th></th><th></th><th></th></tr>";
	 echo "<tr><th>".SETUP_NAME."</th><th>".SETUP_DESC."</th><th>".SETUP_ACCT."</th><th>".SETUP_ACTION."</th></tr>";
	 //print_r($iifheader);
 } elseif ($iifread[0]=="INVITEM") {
	 $iifdetail=$iifread;
	 $iifitem=arraycombine($iifheader,$iifdetail);
	 //print_r($iifitem);
	 if ($iifitem["INVITEMTYPE"]=="INVENTORY" OR $iifitem["INVITEMTYPE"]=="SERV") {
   $iif_item_refnum[]=$iifitem["REFNUM"];
   item_process($iifitem["NAME"],$iifitem["REFNUM"],$iifitem["DESC"],$iifitem["ACCNT"],$iifitem["PRICE"],$iifitem["INVITEMTYPE"],$iifitem["VENDOR"],$iifitem["REORDERPOINT"],$iifitem["QNTY"],$iifitem['NAME']);//new fields added by [email protected]

} elseif ($iifitem["INVITEMTYPE"]=="STAX"){
   tax_group_process($handle);
	 } elseif ($iifitem["INVITEMTYPE"]=="GRP"){
   group_process($iifitem["NAME"],$iifitem["REFNUM"],$iifitem["DESC"],$iifitem["TOPRINT"],$handle,$iifheader);
	 }
 }
}

WARNING! Be careful!

In the IIF file exported by my version of QuickBooks (2005 Premier) there were two columns called QNTY. This caused problems. The second field called QNTY was actually the product's average cost, computed from the bills entered into the system, so I renamed it appropriately. THIS IS A HACK but I couldn't find any better way around it. Suggestions would be appreciated. The other change in this file is the line that calls item_process() - notice I've added several other parameters in there. Here's the code that uses that, from qbi_functions.php:

function item_process($qname,$qrefnum,$qdesc,$qaccnt,$qprice,$qitemtype,$qitemvendor,$qitemreorderlevel,$qitemqty,$qitemname) {
 $message="<tr><td>".$qname."</td><td>".$qdesc."</td><td>".$qaccnt."</td>";
 // Add or update item
 settype ($qprice,"float");
 $qname=tep_db_input($qname);
 $qdesc=tep_db_input($qdesc);
 $qaccnt=tep_db_input($qaccnt);
 $qitemtype=tep_db_input($qitemtype);	
 $result=tep_db_query("SELECT * FROM ".TABLE_QBI_ITEMS." WHERE qbi_items_refnum='$qrefnum' LIMIT 1");
 if (tep_db_fetch_array($result)) {
   tep_db_query("UPDATE ".TABLE_QBI_ITEMS." SET qbi_items_name='$qname',qbi_items_desc='$qdesc',qbi_items_accnt='$qaccnt',qbi_items_price='$qprice',qbi_items_type='$qitemtype' WHERE qbi_items_refnum='$qrefnum'", 'db_link', 0);
   (mysql_affected_rows()>0) ? $message.='<td>'.SETUP_UPDATED.'</td>' : $message.='<td>'.SETUP_NO_CHANGE.'</td>';
 } else {
   tep_db_query("INSERT INTO ".TABLE_QBI_ITEMS." (qbi_items_name,qbi_items_refnum,qbi_items_desc,qbi_items_accnt,qbi_items_pri
ce,qbi_items_type) VALUES ('$qname','$qrefnum','$qdesc','$qaccnt','$qprice','$qitemtype')", 'db_link', 0);
   $message.='<td>'.SETUP_ADDED.'</td>';
 }
 $message.="</tr>";
//   added by [email protected] to update the products table as well
 $result=tep_db_query('SELECT * FROM '.TABLE_PRODUCTS.' WHERE products_model="'.$qitemname.'" LIMIT 1');//look for the product
 if (tep_db_fetch_array($result)) {//product exists
   tep_db_query("UPDATE ".TABLE_PRODUCTS." SET products_price='$qprice',products_preferred_vendor='$qitemvendor',products_reorder_level='$qitemreorderlevel',products_quantity='$qitemqty' WHERE products_model='$qitemname'", 'db_link', 0);//update the products table with the new info
   (mysql_affected_rows()>0) ? $message.='<td>Products table update</td>' : $message.='<td>Products table not changed</td>';//display some output
 } else {//product does not exist
 //no inserting for now...maybe later.  Need to weed out all items other than active inventory
/*    tep_db_query("INSERT INTO ".TABLE_QBI_ITEMS." (qbi_items_name,qbi_items_refnum,qbi_items_desc,qbi_items_accnt,qbi_items_pri
ce,qbi_items_type,qbi_items_vendor,qbi_items_reorder_point,qbi_items_qty) VALUES ('$qname','$qrefnum','$qdesc','$qaccnt','$qprice','$qitemtype','$qitemvendor','$qitemreorderlevel','$qitemqty')", 'db_link', 0);*/
   $message.='<td>Product does not exist, no change made</td>';
 }//if tep_db_fetch_array($result)
 $message.="</tr>";
 //end [email protected]
 echo $message;
 return;
}

Notice that the new parameters have been mentioned in the function declaration at the top. The code that uses them is marked with comments, it's heavily based on the existing code from lines 512 to 519. Basically I checked to see if the product exists already (based on the products_model, this must be unique. I assumed that products_model in the osCommerce database is the product's name in your QuickBooks). If the product exists, update the few fields that are necessary, leaving the rest as they are. If the product does not exist, I didn't do anything - there isn't enough information in the IIF file to really do an import here. Perhaps later I could work that out, but you would still be lacking quite a bit of data (image, URL, long description, weight, etc).

====================================

Now we need to export this same data - sometimes it's easier to make changes using the raw SQL in the osCommerce database and then import into QB. This code is from qbi_engine_prod.php:

// Read product data
 $resultp=tep_db_query("SELECT *, p.products_id AS pproducts_id FROM ".TABLE_PRODUCTS." AS p LEFT JOIN ".TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES." AS pa ON p.products_id=pa.products_id where p.products_master_status = 0 ORDER BY products_model, options_values_id");//[email protected] added a filter to select only non-masters

// Check for products
 if ($myrowp=tep_db_fetch_array($resultp))  {

// Open output file
   $handle=fopen("qbi_output/qbi_prod.iif", "wb");

// Create iif header
   $prod_data="!INVITEM\tNAME\tINVITEMTYPE\tDESC\tPURCHASEDESC\tACCNT\tASSETACCNT\tCOGSACCNT\tPRICE\tCOST\tTAXABLE\tPAYMETH\tTAXVEND\tTAXDIST\tPREFVEND\tREORDERPOINT\tEXTRA\n";//[email protected] added fields for preferred vendor, cost and reorder point

// Loop through each product pd=pd pa=pa
do {
     $prod_id=$myrowp["pproducts_id"];
     $optval_id=$myrowp["options_values_id"];
     $resultpd = tep_db_query("SELECT * FROM ".TABLE_PRODUCTS." AS p, ".TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION." AS pd WHERE p.products_id='$prod_id' AND p.products_id=pd.products_id AND language_id='$languages_id'");
     $myrowpd = tep_db_fetch_array($resultpd);
  $prod_price=round($myrowpd["products_price"],2);
  $prod_reorder_point=$myrowpd['products_reorder_level'];//added by [email protected] for reorder point
  $prod_wholesale_cost=$myrowpd['products_wholesale_price'];//added by [email protected] for cost
  $prefvend = $myrowpd['products_preferred_vendor'];	//added by [email protected] for preferred vendor
     $prod_prefix="";
     $resultpa = tep_db_query("SELECT * FROM ".TABLE_PRODUCTS." As p, ".TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES." AS pa, ".TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES." AS pov WHERE p.products_id='$prod_id' AND p.products_id=pa.products_id AND pov.products_options_values_id=pa.options_values_id AND pov.language_id='$languages_id' AND pa.options_values_id='$optval_id' ORDER BY pov.products_options_values_name");

// Process products with attributes
     if ($myrowpa = tep_db_fetch_array($resultpa)) {
       $prod_name=$myrowpa["products_model"].":".$myrowpa["products_options_values_name"];
       $prod_desc=$myrowpd["products_name"]." - ".$myrowpa["products_options_values_name"];
       $prod_prefix=$myrowpa["price_prefix"];
       if ($myrowpa["price_prefix"]=="+") {
         $prod_price+=round($myrowpa["options_values_price"],2);
       } elseif ($myrowpa["price_prefix"]=="-") {
         $prod_price-=round($myrowpa["options_values_price"],2);
       }

// Process products without attributes	
     } else {
       $prod_name=$myrowp["products_model"];
       $prod_desc=$myrowpd["products_name"];
     }
     if ($myrowp["products_tax_class_id"]>0) {$ptaxable="Y";} else {$ptaxable="N";}
     $prod_data.="INVITEM\t$prod_name\tINVENTORY\t$prod_desc\t$prod_desc\t".ITEM_ACCT."\t".ITEM_ASSET_ACCT."\t".ITEM_COG_ACCT."\t$prod_price\t$prod_wholesale_price\t$ptaxable\t\t\t\t$prefvend\t$prod_reorder_point\t\n";//[email protected] added fields for preferred vendor, cost and reorder point
   } while ($myrowp = tep_db_fetch_array($resultp));

I'm pretty sure I commented all of my changes, but a quick summary:

-filtered out master products (I use Matti's Master Products mod)

-Exported data for the product's reorder point, wholesale cost and preferred vendor using same database fields as mentioned above

I hope this helps someone out, maybe saves you some time. I know that this QuickBooks contribution will save me several hours weekly in order processing time. 99.99% of the credit for this goes to the original author for this great piece of work. I'll be watching this thread, if you have questions or comments on my code please post here and I'll try to answer.

Chris Dunning

osCommerce, Contributions Moderator Team

Please do not send me PM! I do not read or answer these often. Use the email button instead!

I do NOT support contributions other than my own. Emails asking for support on other people's contributions will be ignored. Ask in the forum or contact the contribution author directly.

I installed this module a long time ago but just tonight got around to working with it.  I must say, it's phenomenal.  I'm recommending this to all of my clients and will be sure to donate a portion of those proceeds to the author if and when they come in.

:D :D :D
I have installed this on my personal store and made a few changes to it.

Thanks Chris for the suggestions and code examples. I don't have time right now to look at it in detail, but stock updating is definately on my list and I will incorporate it into the contribution in the future and use your code as a starting point. I've spent 250 hours getting QBI to where it is right now, so I'm recovering a little at the moment and catching up on other things.

Version 2.02 is pretty stable, but I've accumulated some bugs from the thread and from individual emails to me, so I will try to issue version 2.03 to address those items shortly. Addition of new features will happen but I may not do that for a few weeks.

Of course anyone could update or fork the contribution, but I'd prefer to maintain it myself at this point.

Thanks,

Adam

I installed this module a long time ago but just tonight got around to working with it.  I must say, it's phenomenal.  I'm recommending this to all of my clients and will be sure to donate a portion of those proceeds to the author if and when they come in.

I have installed this on my personal store and made a few changes to it.  Many of them are very specific to my particular store so I don't want to create a new contribution or fork the project, but I'll post them here for consideration into the next version.  Forgive me if some of this has been covered, I really don't have time to read 15 pages of this thread right now...I checked the last 5 or so and didn't see anything related.

First item:

I make sales on my website, but I also make sales over the phone or in the shop.  Keeping the osCommerce database updated with the correct inventory levels has been a pain in the neck.  I've been using EasyPopulate to do it but I always have problems with that wiping out random fields (like the weight) that are rather necessary for website operation.  I also have a script written to show me what products need to be reordered, sorted by vendor, with a different reorder level for each product(yes, I know QuickBooks does that, but mine is better).

Using the latest available version as a base, I've made some changes to support importing the product's quantity, reorder level, wholesale price and preferred vendor.  This code assumes that you've modified your database to include these fields in your products table:

products_reorder_level

products_preferred_vendor

products_wholesale_price

I'm hoping you can help clarify the workflow with this, I missed something. I think your one the right track here with a problem many of us face in our stores.

With inventory, you have to pretty much decide what is the 'master' inventory source, and then try to slave from that. In general, it makes sense for quickbooks to be the master, especially if your running sales from multiple sources. As you point out, the problem then is how do you keep any slave inventory db's in sync.

With your method, do I understand correctly that your basically exporting an inventory list from quickbooks and importing it back to osC? If so, do you do a reverse product match through the product lookup table in QBI?

Adam's contribution has been wonderful, and has saved us a lot of time (a few little hiccups unique to my store, but I'm working through those). This sounds like it might solve a big portion of the remaining problems.

Dan

P.S. If your wondering, the unique problems to my store are caused by some rounding errors due to selling fractions of things, like 1.5 yds of fabric. I thought I had this figured out (see several posts / several pages back) but I continue to find some edge cases that cause transaction out of balance problems. These errors are visible in osC, so it's not the QBI mod, it's simply rounding differences.

Dan Stevens

I just installed QBI 2.02 and am having a few problems. When I go into any of the config pages the heading in not going all the way across, and in products, the items are not lining up correctly

qbi_productsmatch.jpg

and if I hit the Match button I get the error: Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/category/public_html/ecommerce/os/catalog/admin/includes/functions/qbi_functions.php on line 720

But the Heading is then correct...

product_error.jpg

I have not imported anything out of QB yet, so I don't know if that is causing the function error or not. Please let me know if you know what is wrong

Thanks

I just installed QBI 2.02 and am having a few problems. When I go into any of the config pages the heading in not going all the way across, and in products, the items are not lining up correctly

qbi_productsmatch.jpg

and if I hit the Match button I get the error: Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/category/public_html/ecommerce/os/catalog/admin/includes/functions/qbi_functions.php on line 720

Thanks

The PHP error message is because you haven't imported your products yet. You need to complete the setup step before doing the match step. More details are in the instruction manual.

I will be fixing the code however to check that all arrays are set before trying to loop through them, and to give a more useful error message.

The menus are pure CSS. Either the browser isn't rendering it as intended, or the table cell container from osC is doing something to it. Please tell me: Does it wrap around on the other pages, or just on the product match page? What type of computer (Windows or Mac), what browser (IE, Netscape, Firefox, etc), and what version of the browser are you using?

Thanks,

Adam

With your method, do I understand correctly that your basically exporting an inventory list from quickbooks and importing it back to osC?  If so, do you do a reverse product match through the product lookup table in QBI?

At least my concept was that you would do an export of the items.iif file from QB, and then go to QBI and click a button to upload it and update the product quantities. QB would be the master, and would over-write the inventory count in osC. You could do this once a day, or as often as you desired. Eventually, an interface using the SDK and a scheduled FTP upload could completely automate the process.

P.S.  If your wondering, the unique problems to my store are caused by some rounding errors due to selling fractions of things, like 1.5 yds of fabric.  I thought I had this figured out (see several posts / several pages back) but I continue to find some edge cases that cause transaction out of balance problems.  These errors are visible in osC, so it's not the QBI mod, it's simply rounding differences.

I don't have time to look at my code right now, but I believe I put in a rounding function for each item, because it didn't make sense to price a line item in fractions of a cent. I think osC should do that too, but I don't think it rounds until the total. So, if you take the rounding fuction out it may solve your problem, and maybe I should do that anyway to avoid the situation you are having.

Thanks,

Adam

Thanks for a great addition to the Oscommerce community, I however have one question....

I have just finished installing this contribution on my CRE Loaded install and everything went fine during the install (as per customized install procedures for my particular version of CRE) and I can now (after upgrading) produce iif files, however all iif files are 0 bytes in size and are not being saved to the output folder. I have chmod'ed the folders (input/output) to both 777 and 755 and neither allows me to save. On further examination of my error log files I find that a error is encountered (several times) on lines 171 and 820 reading of qbi_functions.php. Those errors read

PHP Warning: Wrong parameter count for fgets() in ... admin/includes/functions/qbi_functions.php on line 820

and

PHP Warning: Wrong parameter count for fgets() in ... admin/includes/functions/qbi_functions.php on line 171

Any Ideas? Is it my install? the only changes made to the install were to change the link in catalog to

tep_admin_files_boxes(FILENAME_QBI, BOX_CATALOG_QBI)

and the link works... and also to "store" the files in the box for the Administrator access mod installed in CRE

both modifications seem to work. Any ideas are greatly appreciated.

Thanks for the great contribution,

Chad Heiser

---------------

Keep up the great work guys!

Thanks for a great addition to the Oscommerce community, I however have one question....

I have just finished installing this contribution on my CRE Loaded install and everything went fine during the install (as per customized install procedures for my particular version of CRE) and I can now (after upgrading) produce iif files, however all iif files are 0 bytes in size and are not being saved to the output folder. I have chmod'ed the folders (input/output) to both 777 and 755 and neither allows me to save. On further examination of my error log files I find that a error is encountered (several times) on lines 171 and 820 reading of qbi_functions.php. Those errors read

PHP Warning:  Wrong parameter count for fgets() in ... admin/includes/functions/qbi_functions.php on line 820

and

PHP Warning:  Wrong parameter count for fgets() in ... admin/includes/functions/qbi_functions.php on line 171

Any Ideas? Is it my install? the only changes made to the install were to change the link in catalog to

tep_admin_files_boxes(FILENAME_QBI, BOX_CATALOG_QBI)

and the link works... and also to "store" the files in the box for the Administrator access mod installed in CRE

both modifications seem to work. Any ideas are greatly appreciated.

Thanks for the great contribution,

Chad Heiser

---------------

Keep up the great work guys!

I think it has to do with your installation -- the directory constants are either not set up correctly, or are not read / writable. The errors are because QBI can't read or write the file.

Make sure that DIR_FS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES(language directory name)/modules/order_total is a valid path, and that

DIR_FS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES(language directory name)/modules/shipping is also.

Thanks,

Adam

Thanks for the speedy reply,

Ive checked that both directories exist, they do, in the usual places I believe (includes/languages/english/modules/shipping or /order_total) should there be a certain permissions set to those folders? I will try that now. I'd ask on the CRE forums but they are conveinantly down as of now.

Thanks again,

Chad Heiser

--------------

Keep up the good work guys!

Edited by Muy_Loco

OK.....

I tried chmodding those directories...

nothing... still empty files. I also found out (just by clicking randomly to find any setting that might change things...) that I can only match products, not shipping or payments or discounts. So I believe your right in assuming its my install of CRE thats conflicting with something....

Thanks for the help,

Chad Heiser

--------------

OK.....

I tried chmodding those directories...

nothing... still empty files. I also found out (just by clicking randomly to find any setting that might change things...) that I can only match products, not shipping or payments or discounts. So I believe your right in assuming its my install of CRE thats conflicting with something....

Thanks for the help,

Chad Heiser

--------------

That's because the Products match finds the products in the osC database, whereas the shipping, discounts, and payments match needs to look for the module files and parse them for the data (because osC unfortunately doesn't store any of this information in the database).

- Adam

Adam,

Thanks for responding. To answer your questions, The menus are the same except for the About page which is the right size.

setup.jpg

configure.jpg

productsmatch.jpg

about.jpg

It looks like it is due to how much text is below the menu, if it is across the screen, the menu stretches across, if it is short the menu stays short. But it doesn't explain why the products match menu columns are staggered out of order. If you have any ideas for me to look in the qbi_productsmatch.php file please let me know. I have tried it on 2 PC's one is Win 98 with Explorer 6 and the other is Windows 2000 with Explorer 6, and both look exactly the same. Please let me know if there is some thing I can do to get the products match screen corrected.

Thanks

Adam,

I am using verson 1.x (not sure which subversion of version 1) and I am missing the suburb line of the shipping addresses when I import the orders. Usually someone puts an apartment number or something on this line. Where do I look in the code to correct this? I don't want to update to version 2 yet because 1 has been so good to me. :)

Thanks,

Mark

Adam,

I am using verson 1.x (not sure which subversion of version 1) and I am missing the suburb line of the shipping addresses when I import the orders.  Usually someone puts an apartment number or something on this line.  Where do I look in the code to correct this?  I don't want to update to version 2 yet because 1 has been so good to me.  :)

Thanks,

Mark

Lines 96 through 131 in qbi_engine_orders.php deals with addresses. This is in version 2.02.

2.02 is much better than 1.x, so I would upgrade. But you'll need to fix the qbi_disc table after the upgrade, as noted back a ways in this forum -- it gets deleted by accident. This will be fixed shortly in 2.1.

I will add a suburb option in the next version. I forgot about this, because it normally isn't used for US addresses. If you are in the US, you might just consider turning off Suburb in the osC configuration.

Thanks,

Adam

Adam,

Thanks for responding. To answer your questions, The menus are the same except for the About page which is the right size.

setup.jpg

configure.jpg

productsmatch.jpg

about.jpg

It looks like it is due to how much text is below the menu, if it is across the screen, the menu stretches across, if it is short the menu stays short. But it doesn't explain why the products match menu columns are staggered out of order. If you have any ideas for me to look in the qbi_productsmatch.php file please let me know. I have tried it on 2 PC's one is Win 98 with Explorer 6 and the other is Windows 2000 with Explorer 6, and both look exactly the same. Please let me know if there is some thing I can do to get the products match screen corrected.

Thanks

What version and date of osC are you using? Is anyone else having the same problem with the menus?

Thanks,

Adam

Ha! I never thought of (or knew I could) turning off the suburb field. A much easier fix, accomplished with a single click of the mouse. Problem resolved.

I'll wait for your version 2.2 before upgrading since what I have currently is working flawlessly - and it's a really busy week at my 9 to 5 job so I barely have enough time for shipping, let alone anything else.

Thanks again. :D

Adam,

I am using OSCMax 1.7, It is OSC 2.2, so I don't see why there would be an issue. The Admin portion of OSCMax is stock, so that should not affect the Admin settings. It's just strange why the other columns are correct, but just the productsmatch column is out of line. Let me knopw if you have any ideas. Thanks for the reply.

Adam,

I am using OSCMax 1.7, It is OSC 2.2, so I don't see why there would be an issue. The Admin portion of OSCMax is stock, so that should not affect the Admin settings. It's just strange why the other columns are correct, but just the productsmatch column is out of line. Let me knopw if you have any ideas. Thanks for the reply.

Could you please do View: Page Source and send the result as an attachment email to me? Then I can see easier what is happening.

Thanks,

Adam