• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Sign in to follow this  
Benjamin258456

My Canada Post Module is saying XML parsing error.

My Canada Post Module is saying XML parsing error. Can anyone help???
I know it's nearly 2 years late, but my CPost module is doing the same - XML parsing error. Did you figure out the problem and have a solution?

I know it's nearly 2 years late, but my CPost module is doing the same - XML parsing error. Did you figure out the problem and have a solution?
I have a solution for this xml parsing error - at least for the version of the error I was getting. It was simply that my cart was not collecting State/Province information when the customer was signing up, and it wasn't transmitting that to Canada Post as a result. Which means that the module was probably setup perfectly in 20 minutes, and I've fought for 5 days over a missing province. Argh.

I have a solution for this xml parsing error - at least for the version of the error I was getting. It was simply that my cart was not collecting State/Province information when the customer was signing up, and it wasn't transmitting that to Canada Post as a result. Which means that the module was probably setup perfectly in 20 minutes, and I've fought for 5 days over a missing province. Argh.

I am getting the error message as well when the page "checkout_shipping.php" is reached. I think my cart is collecting the state/prov info because when I go to admin/customers and view the customer, the province is filled in. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

I am getting the error message as well when the page "checkout_shipping.php" is reached. I think my cart is collecting the state/prov info because when I go to admin/customers and view the customer, the province is filled in. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

I just figured out I was getting the message because the names of some of my products had the & symbol in it.

Edited by newb_101