• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Editing Shopping Cart

richhoward

Hello,

I am trying to edit the shopping cart for STS on the $cartbox variable. I am trying to simply put the total of what is currently in the shopping cart. for instance if you had 50 items at $120.12 then i want to get that variable $cartbox to be that total. Does anybody know how to do this? THanks!

Hello,

I am trying to edit the shopping cart for STS on the $cartbox variable. I am trying to simply put the total of what is currently in the shopping cart. for instance if you had 50 items at $120.12 then i want to get that variable $cartbox to be that total. Does anybody know how to do this? THanks!

Have you dug around in /includes/boxes/shopping_cart.php? Should be able to cannabalize the code in there and place it wherever you like in your template with a little work.

Iggy

Everything's funny but nothing's a joke...

Have you dug around in /includes/boxes/shopping_cart.php? Should be able to cannabalize the code in there and place it wherever you like in your template with a little work.

Iggy

Yeah I have the best I can, but cant seem to have any luck, can you provide any, or anybody else that has done this exact thing before?

Yeah I have the best I can, but cant seem to have any luck, can you provide any, or anybody else that has done this exact thing before?

Not that exact thing. That file is the $cartbox though so just start pulling the chunks out until you get what you want then you can either use it as is or add a new definition to STS if you want to use both. It will take a wee bit of trial/error, work and hair pulling.

Iggy

Everything's funny but nothing's a joke...

Not that exact thing. That file is the $cartbox though so just start pulling the chunks out until you get what you want then you can either use it as is or add a new definition to STS if you want to use both. It will take a wee bit of trial/error, work and hair pulling.

Iggy

There is a contri called cart in header. might be what you are looking for :)

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...,cart+in+header

I have it installed on my sts shop. Works great, just install it to the sts mod like any other box.

Good Luck.