• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Authorize.net not showing up in Modules list

roadsnw

I am setting up a OSC cart with Authorize.net for a client, and I was unable to get the stock 1.7 authorize.net module to send orders through. Per a recommendation I received; I downloaded the updated zip file with curl fix, extracted, and uploaded the module's files into the appropriate directories.

Now when I look at the payment modules list, auth.net isn't listed anymore. Is there anything I should be looking that?

Thanks.

--Adrian

I'm getting kid of a similar error...

i uploaded the files into their appropriate locations

i get the authorize.net consolidated in the module section BUT there are no check boxes for credit card types AND i done have the text above the entry fields...

i DO have the Credit Class Gift Voucher add-on installed (i now have to combine the two files to get both to show up in checkout... SPEAKING OF, how about a contribution in which the two are combined!!)

so my main problem is that the admin panel doesnt show checkboxes, it looks half complete AND when i try to type stuff in, it doesnt save the settings

HELP!

~missa

www.knitpixie.com <--- i would have launched today if this didnt happen ;-)

okay, i got the checkboxes to show up but now i'm getting this error

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class payment in /home/knitpixi/knitpixie-www/catalog/includes/classes/payment.php on line 15

EEEK!!!

Hello,

Does anyone know how to fix this problem with the Authorize.net Payment Module in the admin panel? I have run into the same problem.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Barry

Summary of the problem:

1. After you install the Authorize.net Payment Module , the button next to the module still says install. It should say Remove, Edit

2. When you click Install, check the credit card check boxes, and then Update, all the credit card check boxes are not stored (next time you install the module, they are all unchecked).

I had all these problems and never was able to process any transactions until I installed the basic contribution by Austin Renfroe. Follow his instructons an it will work perfect.

Here is is original one

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...h,authorize.net

and here is an updated version

Good Luck

Wolfgang

Thanks Wolfgang for replying and helping out. This has been bugging me for days.

I just wanted to clarify your posting. Which is the contribution that fixed your problem: the original contribution number 2278 by Austin Renfroe, or the updated contribution number 2184 by Matt Williams?

The version I am having problems with is the updated contribution 2184.

Barry

Original: Contribution number 2278, by Austin Renfroe

2278 Authorizenet Consolidated v17_1_2.zip

Authorize.net Consolidated v1.7

Updated: Contribution number 2184, by Matt Williams

Authorizenet Consolidated v1.7b.zip

Authorize.Net Consolidated 1.7 with Curl Fix, 1.7b

I had all these problems and never was able to process any transactions until I installed the basic contribution by Austin Renfroe. Follow his instructons an it will work perfect.

Here is is original one

and here is an updated version

Good Luck

Wolfgang

Barry,

Sorry about my delay.

I used the original contribution. Had to do this again about a month ago after my web site provider had done some 'Genius' upgrades that caused all kinds of problems.

I trusted that they had tested all their new contributions.

Anyway, I re installed the orginal contrib. #2278 again and it still works.

Good Luck

Wolfgang

thanks Wolfgang, I'll give that a try.

Barry

Barry,

Sorry about my delay.

I used the original contribution. Had to do this again about a month ago after my web site provider had done some 'Genius' upgrades that caused all kinds of problems.

I trusted that they had tested all their new contributions.

Anyway, I re installed the orginal contrib. #2278 again and it still works.

Good Luck

Wolfgang

I now have the following contribution installed, but still have the same problem (cannot save credit card types in admin panel, and no credit card types displayed in checkout_payment.php screen).

I am now using:

Original: Contribution number 2278, by Austin Renfroe

2278 Authorizenet Consolidated v17_1_2.zip

Authorize.net Consolidated v1.7

note: there was no change to the catalog/admin/modules.php from contribution 2278 to contribution 2184, so what might be causing the problem in the admin panel?

Any ideas anyone?

Hi John,

Thanks for the suggestion. I have double checked the installation several times now but still cannot figure it out. It seems there is an install button for the module, but when you install it, fill out the fields in the various boxes, and then click update, there is still an install button next to the module, when there should be an edit, remove button.

The installation is not complicated, it just involves copying these files:

/catalog/includes/modules/authorizenet_direct.php

/catalog/includes/modules/payment/authorizenet.php

/catalog/admin/modules.php

these are the only files in the contribution that I think would affect the admin panel.

any ideas?

Barry

double check the contribution instructions, usually something is not in the right spot code wise.

• 4 weeks later...

I had this problem and kept searching the forum. 3 days later, I found it. Check out:

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?sho...79entry293279

Fixed my problem!

For those of you how might be having a similar situation, here's the answer...

Problem:

Somewhere along the line the install function of the Authorize.net module ran more than once. I'm betting that I forgot to 'remove' the mod before uploading and restarting my alteractions. Anyway, it began to create tons configuration keys in the 'configuration' table and the poor modules.php couldn't figure out which to look at.

Solution:

I went into myAdminPhp (use whatever mysql tool you'd like) and deleted all the rows in the configuration file that were related to the Authorize.net module. You can identify these rows by their 'configuration key' which all begin with 'MODULE_PAYMENT_AUTHORIZENET_'

That seemed to reset the module and everything is now right with my store.

Hope that helps someone out in the future!