• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

On-Screen Dynamic Price Update??

Hi,

I have a site which has products listed with various attributes. When someone selects one of the available options eg 16mb model instead of the standard 8mb Model, the price on the screen stay the same.

Does anyone know of a contribution that would instantly update the on-screen price of a product, if an upgrade option was selected from the drop down list. I would immagine it would require some clever Javascript but since I know very little about said language, I am pretty much stuck.

My site is www.photocartridges.com if you want to go and have a look to see exactly what I mean. (Go to the 'complete systems' category).

Regards,

Fish

This would work well...

Actual Attribute Price

This one rocks ... and looks perfect for your shop

Custom Computer Creator

TJ

Hi,

I have a site which has products listed with various attributes. When someone selects one of the available options eg 16mb model instead of the standard 8mb Model, the price on the screen stay the same.

Does anyone know of a contribution that would instantly update the on-screen price of a product, if an upgrade option was selected from the drop down list. I would immagine it would require some clever Javascript but since I know very little about said language, I am pretty much stuck.

My site is www.photocartridges.com if you want to go and have a look to see exactly what I mean. (Go to the 'complete systems' category).

Regards,

Fish

I believe what you want is Options - Price Update

It's pretty plain out of the package but, with a little bit of playing around, you can put it where you want on your product page and format the display in any way you desire.

... if you want to REALLY see something that doesn't set up right out of the box without some tweaking,

try being a Foster Parent!

mugitty,

I use that one on my site, but would you know of any way to get it to work with option-type-feature and options-as-images contributions? been working on this off and on for weeks and killing myself with it.

Thanks!

RW

I believe what you want is Options - Price Update

It's pretty plain out of the package but, with a little bit of playing around, you can put it where you want on your product page and format the display in any way you desire.