• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

checkout_shipping.php (page cannot be displayed)

ArtRat

I'm getting the page cannot be displayed error when I try to enter the checkout stage- as I see lots of other posts about this- I hope I can get this sorted out.

First- my oscommerce does contain contributions. I started with milestone2 +B2BSuite - got this from the caneblu site. I have added other contibs to this.

i have tried to install the fresh plain oscommerce from my webhost. I don't wanna say it. ok-- iPowerweb. there its out. PLEASE DONT MAKE ME TALK TO THEM- ITS LIKE PULLING TEETH :'( anyway the same thing happpens in ANY install of oscommerce modded or not.

I read other posts- you don't have your ssl set up correctly for the store. I have my own ssl for my site. I'm on a shared server but pay for a dedicated IP and have my own certificate.

also I read a post to answer if the shipping modules installed correctly. I have come to the conclusion after many many weeks of trying this on my own- if I uninstall ups and usps modules, then I can checkout. if I install one or the other or both, I cannot get the page to display. I have tried the clean oscommerce, the b2bsuite clean, the ups choice and usps methods.

Right now I have installed ms2+b2bsuite, gift voucher, add weight to product, attribute sort, new attributes, wysiwyg editor, category descriptions, header tag control, usps methods, ups choice, paypal ipn...and im gonna rip my hair out! Let me add again that a clean install (fresh database too) does the same thing, so I wager its not the contributions...or maybe a bad bad mix?

worse comes to worse i go live in a cave.

what is the first thing i need to do to get this fixed?

Maybe as relief for yourself, you're not the only one with this problem. My store was working find until yesterday afternoon on wich the checkout_shipping.php page give me the "cannot be displayed error ", I narrow is down on my case to the USPS Module. If I turn on the USPS module then the problem start, I can use Flat rate or table rate and it work fine.

I had being using the USPS contribution for a while now and it was working fine until yesterday. No idea why but I beleive is on the USPS servers side.

If someone knows anything about it please help me and ARTRat

I'm getting the page cannot be displayed error when I try to enter the checkout stage- as I see lots of other posts about this- I hope I can get this sorted out.

First- my oscommerce does contain contributions. I started with milestone2 +B2BSuite - got this from the caneblu site. I have added other contibs to this.

i have tried to install the fresh plain oscommerce from my webhost. I don't wanna say it. ok-- iPowerweb. there its out. PLEASE DONT MAKE ME TALK TO THEM- ITS LIKE PULLING TEETH  :'(  anyway the same thing happpens in ANY install of oscommerce modded or not.

I read other posts- you don't have your ssl set up correctly for the store. I have my own ssl for my site. I'm on a shared server but pay for a dedicated IP and have my own certificate.

also I read a post to answer if the shipping modules installed correctly. I have come to the conclusion after many many weeks of trying this on my own- if I uninstall ups and usps modules, then I can checkout. if I install one or the other or both, I cannot get the page to display. I have tried the clean oscommerce, the b2bsuite clean, the ups choice and usps methods.

Right now I have installed ms2+b2bsuite, gift voucher, add weight to product, attribute sort, new attributes, wysiwyg editor, category descriptions, header tag control, usps methods, ups choice, paypal ipn...and im gonna rip my hair out! Let me add again that a clean install (fresh database too) does the same thing, so I wager its not the contributions...or maybe a bad bad mix?

worse comes to worse i go live in a cave.

what is the first thing i need to do to get this fixed?

Maybe as relief for yourself, you're not the only one with this problem. My store was working find until yesterday afternoon on wich the checkout_shipping.php page give me the "cannot be displayed error ", I narrow is down on my case to the USPS Module. If I turn on the USPS module then the problem start, I can use Flat rate or table rate and it work fine.

I had being using the USPS contribution for a while now and it was working fine until yesterday. No idea why but I beleive is on the USPS servers side.

If someone knows anything about it please help me and ARTRat

Thanks  :thumbsup:

I have found that I have be on line while trying out my web site because the Auspost shipping module uses an outside http:// address sorce when you log on in as a customer.

Im not able to log in as a customer while off line (all I receive is errors).

But when im online every thing works fine.

I can how browse mywebsite off line as long as I dont log in as a customer.

May be that might be your problem.

Hope it helps.Martin

( WARNING )

I think I know what Im talking about.

BACK UP BACK UP BACK UP BACK UP