• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Batch print orders with original invoice ...

gregy

Tried to edit my last post but I was too late :(

@Cindy we almosted posted at the same time, so I did not read your last post until now. We're not allowed to discuss loaded versions here, but you can try to find the support thread for the Admin Account with Access Level contri or, if you can't find it, try to contact the person who created it. It looks like you need to change some of its settings.

Edited by PandA.nl

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

>_<

I send already a mail to the contributer of this but no answer.

I uninstalled it and looking for a new one.

Rgds,

HansMy Webpage

I found the solution: In the Admin section go to the administrator section and change the file access so you can print and use the kelkoo contribution.

Kind regards,

Hans dvd-online.be

• 2 weeks later...

Okey I figured it out!

You have to change in admin/includes/print_batch.php

search for:

echo tep_draw_checkbox_field('batch_order_numbers[' . $order_number . ']', 'yes', '' , 'yes') ;

Change to:

echo tep_draw_checkbox_field('batch_order_numbers[' . $order_number . ']', '', '' , '') ;

Hi Kenneth,

I'm glad you figured it out (and posted back) yourself. Saves me some time :)

I do wonder though if there's a special reason to have the boxes unchecked by default?

The way I use it is like this: all orders that I've checked (payment etc) I give the order status "Processing", then select to view only "Processing" orders in orders.php, and then print all packing slips and invoices for all those "Processing" orders (only sometimes uncheking one or two for whatever reason).

Hi Kenneth,

I'm glad you figured it out (and posted back) yourself. Saves me some time :)

I do wonder though if there's a special reason to have the boxes unchecked by default?

The way I use it is like this: all orders that I've checked (payment etc) I give the order status "Processing", then select to view only "Processing" orders in orders.php, and then print all packing slips and invoices for all those  "Processing" orders (only sometimes uncheking one or two for whatever reason).

Hey, glad I saved you some time :-)

I often have to Pick from all orders, so I don't want them all checked. That's the only reason ;)

Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Hans,

I was reading thru this thread and as you mention Kelkoo I remembered having a little problem there with the price indicating 4.00 instead of 3.80 for example.

I know it has something to do with this code in admin/kelkoo.php

Could you please post me this line of yours so I can figure out what I am doing wrong?

Thanx!

// Prix du produit (price)
if ($new_price = tep_get_products_special_price($products['products_id'])) {
  $kelkoo_list .= number_format((tep_round($new_price, $currencies->currencies[DEFAULT_CURRENCY]['decimal_places'])) + (tep_calculate_tax($new_price, tep_get_tax_rate($products['products_tax_class_id']))), 2, '.', '') . "\t";
} else {
  $kelkoo_list .= number_format((tep_round($products['products_price'], $currencies->currencies[DEFAULT_CURRENCY]['decimal_places'])) + (tep_calculate_tax($products['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($products['products_tax_class_id']))) , 2, '.', '') . "\t";
}

• 1 month later...
>_<

I send already a mail to the contributer of this but no answer.

I uninstalled it and looking for a new one.

Rgds,

HansMy Webpage

I had the same problem. But solution is that you have to add an entry into the admin_files table in the database for the print_batch.php.

If you find another mod that is similar to this please let me know!

Thx!

I had the same problem. But solution is that you have to add an entry into the admin_files table in the database for the print_batch.php.

:blink: so what entry to what table would that be ??

This absolutely does not make any sense at all, it has nothing to do with this contribution. But probably with the "Admin Account with Access Level" contri you installed (or you're probably using some of the loaded versions or something?)

For some reason I only see an option to print incoice 1, when I have over 400 I want to print. Any ideas?

If we're talking about the same contribution, I wonder how you can get 400 invoices to print? It prints the invoices that are shown in orders.php (so you can use the order status to select a range (max 20) of invoices). So normally the max you can print in one go is 20 invoices, then you can go to the next orders page and print another 20 etc etc..

Anyway I doubt if 400 invoices in one go would be doable with this contribution at all, it loads all invoices to print in one frames page, and it would not suprise me if your browser crashes or something if you try to load 400 frames.

(also maybe a screen shot could help?)

Edited by PandA.nl

I am trying to implement the Batch print mod and all seems to strait forward but when I actually select 'confirm' a new browser window opens with the following error

"Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_draw_form() in /home/redmonds/public_html/test1/admin/print_batch.php on line 17"

This is on a test installation and has only a couple of mods and nothing that I know of that should have changed any of the above code.

Thanks for your help. :'(

when I actually select 'confirm' a new browser window opens with the following error

"Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_draw_form() in /home/redmonds/public_html/test1/admin/print_batch.php on line 17"

It looks like you've copied the files to the wrong places. No call to tep_draw_form is made inside "admin/print_batch.php", this function is only being used inside "admin/includes/print_batch.php". I think you should copy both print_batch.php to the right locations and try again.

@branden: I still would be interested in a screenshot, since it seems very strange to me

• 3 weeks later...

I am trying to integrate the Clear Credit Card info contrib into batch_print and was hoping you could help me out Paul since you KNOW whats going on here and I dont for the most part. I think its an easy tweak but dont really have the knowledge to implement it with the start and end dates.

I've added this to batch_print_body.php -

<tr class="dataTableRow">
<td class="dataTableContent">Delete Credit Card info?</td>
<td width="50%"><?php echo tep_draw_checkbox_field('clear_CC', '', false); ?></td>
</tr>

At the bottom of batch_print.php I've added this -

// Clear Credit Card
if(($HTTP_POST_VARS['clear_CC'] == 'on') && ($invoicenumbers != '')) {
tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_ORDERS . " set cc_number = '' where orders_id in (" . tep_db_input($invoicenumbers) . ") ");
} elseif(($HTTP_POST_VARS['clear_CC'] == 'on') && ($invoicenumbers == '')) {
tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_ORDERS . " set cc_number = '' where date_purchased between '" . tep_db_input($startdate) . "' and '" . tep_db_input($enddate) . "23:59:59' ");
}
//

I think the first condition is alright, but I'm sure the elseif conditional is wrong as it doesnt specify where date_purchased is(ie, TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS_HISTORY) and I'm not sure how to tell it to look in TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS_HISTORY for it. Also maybe the elseif should do this instead?

elseif(($HTTP_POST_VARS['clear_CC'] == 'on') && (isset(tep_db_input($startdate)) && (isset(tep_db_input($enddate)) )) {
tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_ORDERS . " set cc_number = '' where date_purchased between '" . tep_db_input($startdate) . "' and '" . tep_db_input($enddate) . "23:59:59' ");
}

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Matt Mika

Installed Contributions: Multi-Stores, QTPro, CCGV(trad), Batch Print, EasyPopulate, Simple Manual Order Entry, Encrypting Credit Card Via Mcrypt, UPSXML, Down for Maintenance, On The Fly GD Thumbs, SPPC, SPPC Hide, and various personal tweaks

Woops, wrong contrib, sorry will repost to proper support thread...

Matt Mika

Installed Contributions: Multi-Stores, QTPro, CCGV(trad), Batch Print, EasyPopulate, Simple Manual Order Entry, Encrypting Credit Card Via Mcrypt, UPSXML, Down for Maintenance, On The Fly GD Thumbs, SPPC, SPPC Hide, and various personal tweaks

• 2 weeks later...
I altered this contribution to auto update order status, and eliminated the use of frames.  It uses CSS page breaks instead.

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,3155

That's great, thanks for sharing it!

Until recently I didn't really mind to update all orders one by one (i.e. to add a personal note to some orders) but I must say it's getting a bit boring whenever we have some more orders.

B.t.w. the reason to use frames was to retain correct page numbering (changing or disabling pagenumbering in the browser settings isn't an option for me). But other than that using css pagebreaks is much nicer than using frames of course.

Why do you need the page numbering to be correct?  Wouldn't this depend on which invoices you filtered out anyway?

Currently, using frames, every invoice starts with page 1 (and usually it's just page 1 of 1 for every invoice, but multiple page invoices would be numbered correctly too). I assume that using css pagebreaks your invoices are numbered like: 1 of 20, 2 of 20, 3 of 20 up to 20 of 20 (depending on the number of invoices and the number of pages per invoice of course). I'm not saying it's an absolute must to have the right pagenumbering, but for me that was the (one and only) reason to use frames.

• 3 months later...

Hello,

Thank you for your great Contributions. however i run into this little problem after i input everything and hit "SEND"

1054 - Unknown column 'o.orders_prefix' in 'field list'

select o.orders_id,o.orders_prefix,h.comments,MIN(h.date_added) from orders o, orders_status_history h where o.orders_id in (1) and h.orders_id = o.orders_id and o.orders_status = 1 and h.orders_status_id = 1 group by o.orders_id

[TEP STOP]

Please help.

Thank you

Hello,

Thank you for your great Contributions. however i run into this little problem after i input everything and hit "SEND"

1054 - Unknown column 'o.orders_prefix' in 'field list'

select o.orders_id,o.orders_prefix,h.comments,MIN(h.date_added) from orders o, orders_status_history h where o.orders_id in (1) and h.orders_id = o.orders_id and o.orders_status = 1 and h.orders_status_id = 1 group by o.orders_id

[TEP STOP]

Please help.

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...