• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

My Order Total options have disappeared!

MzBeanz

well I checked and they are there and still nothing in the admin>order total module?? Any other ideas for me to check? I have been trying for several days and I cant figure out why this happened. It was working fine then kaput....

Is there a file that pulls from these? (not sure I said that correctly hope you understand what I mean)

Edited by MzBeanz

I am still working on this and I checked the database and everything is working fine the orders are correct etc... Seems the problem is a cosmetic one meaning I just can not see or change these function from the admin panel. Any Ideas as to how I can straighten this out so if I need to change the sort order I can? Thanks

yes I have and I checked the only one that changed any files related was cancelled orders but I dont see ow it could have changed the order total module but I will take any help I can get my store is live ... reuploading the module file changed nothing... :'(

It appears that it is only cosmetic as orders have come in and all is well, but if i ever need to change something there..... I just can not figure it out and i REALLY appreciate your trying to help :-"

Edited by MzBeanz