• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

formula order module

dearone

I need to be able to add a formula with different parts, each having order quantity and price attributes. This is simular to a cookbook recipe.

These products, quantities and prices would be totaled into one BUY price with a "custom name".

The Order Button must also transfer the products and quantities under the "custom name" into the shopping cart , so I can create the recipe.

I also need to create a Formula reset button so more than one formula can be ordered from the same module. Anybody Know how to do this?

SIMULAR EXAMPLE:

In Computer Store terms:

1. If you wanted to give the clients a list to select from to build 3 custom computers for their kids.

2. In order to keep the order straight. Each computer would be named after the clients children.

3. Each component of the computer had an individual price and quantity attribute.

4. All computer components are totaled in sub catagory.

5. ID Name each custom computer.

6. Click Buy Button to send total price of completed computer, quantity of components, and ID Name.

7. Reset computer component form to order the other two custom computers.

8. Repeat

9. Shopping Cart results: All 3 ID Names with componants and subtotals in separate columns so you can build the 3 computers from the order list.

:'( HAS ANYBODY DONE SOMETHING LIKE THIS THAT I CAN ADAPT TO MY STORE?

SINCERELY,

DEARONE

I need to be able to add a formula with different parts, each having order quantity and price attributes. This is simular to a cookbook recipe.

These products, quantities and prices would be totaled into one BUY price with a "custom name".

The Order Button must also transfer the products and quantities under the "custom name" into the shopping cart , so I can create the recipe.

I also need to create a Formula reset button so more than one formula can be ordered from the same module. Anybody Know how to do this?

SIMULAR EXAMPLE:

In Computer Store terms:

1. If you wanted to give the clients a list to select from to build 3 custom computers for their kids.

2. In order to keep the order straight. Each computer would be named after the clients children.

3. Each component of the computer had an individual price and quantity attribute.

4. All computer components are totaled in sub catagory.

5. ID Name each custom computer.

6. Click Buy Button to send total price of completed computer, quantity of components, and ID Name.

7. Reset computer component form to order the other two custom computers.

8. Repeat

9. Shopping Cart results: All 3 ID Names with componants and subtotals in separate columns so you can build the 3 computers from the order list.

:'( HAS ANYBODY DONE SOMETHING LIKE THIS THAT I CAN ADAPT TO MY STORE?

SINCERELY,

DEARONE

CERTAINLY THERE MUST BE SOMEONE OUT THERE THAT MAKES CUSTOM STUFF THAT NEEDS TO IDENTIFY AND COMPILE THE ID NAME, QUANTITY, AND INGREDIANTS TO MAKE ONE FIXED PRICE AND FORMULA?

ANY SUGGESTIONS?

I CURRENTLY HAVE ALL OF MY INGREDIANTS IN A FORM IN MS WORD THAT I USE IN MY REAL STORE FOR PRICING.

THIS CUSTOM BUILD CATAGORY WILL BE ONLY A SPECIAL SUB CATAGORY IN MY STORE.

I FOUND SOME INFO IN ONE OF THE CONTRIBUTIONS BUT IT WAS OLD AND FOR AN EARLIER VERSION OF OSCOMMERCE. IS THERE ANYTHING FOR THE 2.2 VERSION?

I AM HOLDING MY BREATH!!!

• 4 months later...
CERTAINLY THERE MUST BE SOMEONE OUT THERE THAT MAKES CUSTOM STUFF THAT NEEDS TO IDENTIFY AND COMPILE THE ID NAME, QUANTITY, AND  INGREDIANTS TO MAKE ONE FIXED PRICE AND FORMULA?

ANY SUGGESTIONS?

I CURRENTLY HAVE ALL OF MY INGREDIANTS IN A FORM IN MS WORD THAT I USE IN MY REAL STORE FOR PRICING.

THIS CUSTOM BUILD CATAGORY WILL BE ONLY A SPECIAL SUB CATAGORY IN MY STORE.

I FOUND SOME INFO IN ONE OF THE CONTRIBUTIONS BUT IT WAS OLD AND FOR AN EARLIER VERSION OF OSCOMMERCE. IS THERE ANYTHING FOR THE 2.2 VERSION?

I AM HOLDING MY BREATH!!!

I used the custom computer creator as a base and modified it, but it was a lot of work. You can see if what I did was similar to what you want. it's at http://sassysurf.com/catalog/cpc.php

Lucy your site looks great. B) How did you get rid of the ugly rigid oscommerce column and box lines and put in your own grapic? I have a lot of graphics that I would rather have as my site background. Please check out my site Ancient Aromaticswww.ancientaromatics.com . You will have to go to the Aromatherapy Apothecary to see the oscommerce working.

Man it was alot of work to get the formulary working. It works great but I need to find out if someone has a solution to adding a BACK BUTTON to the product information pages.

Thanks for the input,

Sincerely,

Bambi