Sign in to follow this  
salon428

Contribution for groups?

I was looking through the contributions and can't seem to find exactly what I am looking for. Wondering if it even exsists.

1. I would like to assign users to a group.

2. The individuals in the group would pay full price on items.

3. The groups annual total could/would be accessed and a percentage calculated and payed back to the head of the group ie. a club or team

I have found contributions that do the groups but they discount the products to the group I would like to use it in a fundraiser type format.

Does such a contribution exsist if so what is it called or what catagory is it located?

Thanks in advance for any info

I was looking through the contributions and can't seem to find exactly what I am looking for. Wondering if it even exsists.

1. I would like to assign users to a group.

2. The individuals in the  group would pay full price on items.

3. The groups annual total could/would be accessed and a percentage calculated and payed back to the head of the group ie. a club or team

I have found contributions that do the groups but they discount the products to the group I would like to use it in a fundraiser type format.

Does such a contribution exsist if so what is it called or what catagory is it located?

Thanks in advance for any info

TotalB2B is what you need I know it allows discounts, but it can also be set to no discount or increase prices so it is quite dynamic.

Hope this helps :thumbsup: