• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Warning message at the top of catalog

kawagner

Hello,

I downloaded the contribution: printable catalog and I get a warning at the top of the catalog:

Warning: Division by zero in/home/crazyabo/public_html/catalog/includes/classes/split_page_results.php on line 59.

I do not know alot about php and can use some help.

Anyone.... :'(

Kim

Hello,

I downloaded the contribution: printable catalog and I get a warning at the top of the catalog:

Warning: Division by zero in/home/crazyabo/public_html/catalog/includes/classes/split_page_results.php on line 59.

I do not know alot about php and can use some help.

Anyone.... :'(

I have the same issue in addition to the pages not actually showing anything other than the first few products and stating it's showing products 1-3 of my total number of products. It seems to be all out of whack.

SR Bullo

usually means on the installation, some step was missed, so double check the installation procedure, starting at the first step and make sure each one is done in order, checking them off.

Actually, the installation is very simple. The problem lays within the code. It does not split up items as it should (I've figured out the division by zero issue - that's replied to on another post). This will not split up the products as it should - though it works fine in the main program. So, it's an issue with the actual contributed file(s).

SR Bullo

Actually, the installation is very simple.  The problem lays within the code.  It does not split up items as it should (I've figured out the division by zero issue - that's replied to on another post).  This will not split up the products as it should - though it works fine in the main program.  So, it's an issue with the actual contributed file(s).

SR Bullo

Where is the solution you speak of? A possible link or repost would be appreciated as I am having the same problem and cannot find this other post you mention.