• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Urgent Help Needed with ePDQ Payments

rickhudson

Hi Steve

I think I have fixed it now, I removed the mysql as suggested and it was still the same but found a thread regarding cookie doomain settings. I changed the cookie domains in confi.php to this...

define('HTTP_COOKIE_DOMAIN', '.dirtbikebitz.com');
 define('HTTPS_COOKIE_DOMAIN', '.dirtbikebitz.com');

Appears to work at this end anyway :)

Thanks again

Dave

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Help,

I beleive I have the contrib all working fine appart from thge post.

I'm receiving:

ePDQ CPI Error ::

Unable to post transaction details for order id 640 to URL https://www.soccer-direct.co.uk/catalog/cpi/complete.php

You have received this mail as we have been unable to post transaction results to your nominated POST URL. Please do not reply to this automatically generated email. For assistance please contact the eCommerce Support team at [email protected].

Remote server returned:

/0

I can call up the page manually and I have a line in complete.php writing a log file if its called.

the log file dos not get written to so I think the barclays post isn't reaching the file.

I an hosted on 1&1 with a pro package

Can anyone give me some advise Please..please

Hi Bob

Most likely problem is that the username and password set in the CPI admin do not match those that you've defined for the /catalog/cpi folder. This means that when ePDQ tries to access the complete.php, it is rejected as it doesn't have the correct username and password.

You can set them here (for the ePDQ side):

https://cpiadmin.epdq.co.uk/cgi-bin/CcxBarc...EpdqAdminTool.e

and in the .htpasswd file in your cpi folder.

Good luck.

Steve

Thanks for your help,

When I manually call the URL I type in the same username and password to access the page that I have set in the barclays admin tool.

I have also tried changing them to different values.

Thanks for your fast responce Steve.

I think I may have solved the problem I have changed the URL to http: insted of https: and I am now hitting the cpi/complete.php code.

However the result wasn't as expected, I'll have to look in here to see whats going on.

Thanks again for your help

Bob.

Hi bob,

i had the same problem the other day when i installed the ssl certificate on my domain. I changed the call url to https and it didn't work, go back to http: and it works fine

Dave

Thank for all your help,

The system is all working great apart from the order_id is incrementing.

i.e. the order number is changigng from 777 to 728 or 729 during the transaction.

is this something I've done?

Hi all,

I have downloaded ePDQ contributions:-

ePDQ for osCommerce

ePDQ Payment Module Version 2

Have gone throught the setup and edited the relevant file.

When it came to testing, I went throught the order screen entered a dummy test card number and right through to confirmation.

That is, upon pressing continue it jumped back to the site home page.

I have just spent the past 1 hour going through all the scripts but cannot see why.

Can anyone point me in the right direction. ?

Also in the contribution section I have noticed the following ePDQ CPI Module, by preferred development partner for Barlcays ePDQ. Anyone had any luck with this one

regards

• 3 months later...
Fatal error: Non-static method EPDQ::PostData() cannot be called statically in C:\public\catalog\includes\modules\payment\ePDQ.php on line 433

I came across this error, I believe it's a PHP 5.1.x problem. After 20 pages of Google I was not much the wiser so I grabbed the entire PostData function and moved it outside of the class. I have to profess that classes and methods are outside of my knowledge of PHP and was trying this is a last resort. However, it did seem to work (although I'm now battling through the joys of the cpi folder and ePDQ's POSTs), the transaction are now being processed.

If someone with knowledge of the workings of classes/methods could comment on how this may be a risk/have broken the script in anyway I'd be grateful. As said, it *appears* to be working but I would like to ensure I haven't broken some major rule! :)

Cheers,

Graeme.

• 1 month later...

I use the epdq contrib and it works excellent on my two stores, i recently noticed that there is an option when i do a manual order using the online epdq console that you can setup automatically renewing payments like credit card Direct debit things, is it possible to have this so that it could be a purchase item from my store (One of the items i sell is an electronic annual subscription to a website) it would be great if this could be setup so the customer buys an annually renewing subscription, rather than purchasing it manually every year ?

• 3 months later...

Hi All

I am now live with ePDQ, http://www.pchelpwebshop.co.uk but I have a really puzzling problem.

When you reach checkout_confimation and submit your order it doesn't send the order no to barclays. Instead it is blank.

For testing, I am now echoing the $cart_ePDQ_temp_id (cart Id and order no) onto the bottom of the confirmation page to see what is being generated. On first load after completing an order and reaching checkout_confirmation the echoed value is blank. If you refresh the page and retry when the dialog box appears, the echoed data is present and you can correctly submit to Barclays and get the correct order no back. I have checked the session table and this problem is reiterated in the session id. I.E after refresh cartID and cart_ePDQ_temp_id are populated with numbers

Can anyone give me a suggestion on where to start looking as I have scoured the php and can't find the fix.

Any assistance much appreciated

Kind regards

Paul M

• 2 months later...

Hi all

i am using ePDQ Payment modules and i am finding a proble with when i get to the payment Confermation section of the site it come up with an error...

the fisrt time i run the page it workes fine and when i try run it a second time i get an error, i then have to close IE and reload the page and log back in again.

Has any one got any ideas, as i am stumped

this is the error i am geting ::

1054 - Unknown column 'billing_premise' in 'field list'

insert into orders (customers_id, customers_name, customers_company, customers_street_address, customers_suburb, customers_city, customers_postcode, customers_state, customers_country, customers_telephone, customers_email_address, customers_address_format_id, delivery_name, delivery_company, delivery_street_address, delivery_suburb, delivery_city, delivery_postcode, delivery_state, delivery_country, delivery_address_format_id, billing_name, billing_company, billing_premise, billing_street_address, billing_suburb, billing_city, billing_postcode, billing_state, billing_country, billing_address_format_id, payment_method, cc_type, cc_owner, cc_number, cc_expires, date_purchased, orders_status, currency, currency_value) values ('2', 'Neil Harwood', '', '66 Spring Vale Garden Village', '', 'Darwen', 'bb32hs', 'Lancashire', 'United Kingdom', '01254701684', '[email protected]', '1', 'Neil Harwood', '', '66 Spring Vale Garden Village', '', 'Darwen', 'bb32hs', 'Lancashire', 'United Kingdom', '1', 'Neil Harwood', '', '', '66 Spring Vale Garden Village', '', 'Darwen', 'bb32hs', 'Lancashire', 'United Kingdom', '1', 'Credit or Debit Card', '', '', '', '', now(), 'STATUS_AWAITING_CARD_TRANSACTION', 'GBP', '1.00000000')

[TEP STOP]

Neil

• 4 years later...

Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but I spent alot of time here trying to fix an issue and would like to share my solution in case anyone finds this page via Google, like I did.

My issue was upon a failed transaction there was a white page with "Called manually - notice reported to webmaster"

I would have liked it to return to a shop page with a human explanation ie:

We're sorry, it seems there was an error processing your transaction.

The error may be related to non matching credit card information.

Your items should be saved in your shopping cart to the left.

Please select "View" and try to submit your order again, or phone us for assistance.

so I just created a page in my shop root called epdq_error.php and added the following redirect code to the bottom of /cpi/complete.php

in place of the print "Called manually - notice reported to webmaster" ;

header( 'Location: http://www.mysite.com/shop/epdq_error.php' ) ;

Works for me!

Cheers