• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Contribution] Advanced Categories Admin

i have this problem with the contrib "product extra field"...

the first error then i installed the addon was:

Warning: main(/admin/includes/languages/german/modules/products/extra_fields.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in \admin\modules.php on line 147

Warning: main(): Failed opening '/admin/includes/languages/german/modules/products/extra_fields.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;\php\pear\') in \admin\modules.php on line 147

"Fatal error: Call to undefined function: check() in /admin/modules.php on line 153"

so, i put the language file from the "product extra field" in it and rename it.

then only this error:

"Fatal error: Call to undefined function: check() in /admin/modules.php on line 153"

You are using ACA2 but there is still a module for ACA1 in your modules/categories folder. ACA1 modules do not have the "check()" function and that gives this error. Remove all files and add them one by one to see which one is wrong.

- Rigadin

i think the aca addon from the contrib "product extra field" is for aca v2.

i tested it with the version in the complete package (the file in /admin/includes/modules/products)

and with this contrib.

whats wrong?

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also ge tthe same problem when I tried to install the Products Extra Fields with ACA, I resorted to installing it manuall which works although the search function doesn't (I posted a question on this in the forum). My error was :

Warning: include(C:/amp/xampp/htdocs/catalog/admin/includes/languages/english/modules/products/extra_fields.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\amp\xampp\htdocs\catalog\admin\modules.php on line 149

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'C:/amp/xampp/htdocs/catalog/admin/includes/languages/english/modules/products/extra_fields.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\amp\xampp\php\pear\') in C:\amp\xampp\htdocs\catalog\admin\modules.php on line 149

Fatal error: Call to undefined method extra_fields::check() in C:\amp\xampp\htdocs\catalog\admin\modules.php on line 155

Regards,

Dan

@Dan Coates:

put the language file from "products extra fields" /admin/includes/languages/english/product_extra_fields.php to

C:/amp/xampp/htdocs/catalog/admin/includes/languages/english/modules/products/extra_fields.php

dont forget to rename it from product_extra_fields.php to extra_fields.php !!

then you have the first and second error removed, but the third fatal error is the same. see my posting above. :rolleyes:

Edited by bezier

Ok, so I fear I've got another error that may have been a result of the ACA changes I just did. In the admin side when I try to edit Product Image Height under Configuration>Images, I get this error:

Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING in public_html/admin/configuration.php(125) : eval()'d code on line 1

Can someone tell me if that is related to the changes to files from the ACA contrib?

I'm using ACA 2.3 and trying to get the 'Categories Descriptions' v1.9 working.

After following the instruction for installing v1.9, running the SQL script etc and installing from the ACA version of the contribution, I went to the admin section to install the contrib in the ACA categories section, it said it was already installed. I'm guessing this is down to the way ACA checks for installed modules (as the SQL in the 1.9 Category module added an entry to the "My Store" section of the configuration table). However, when I went to edit the categories it still displayed the old category editor.

I went to the ACA admin section, clicked remove, then clicked install again. This time the admin section of the category descriptions worked fine, no problem. However, when checking the online catalog, there is no descriptions displayed. When checking the code in the index.php, the only way I can get the category descriptions to display is when 'ALLOW_CATEGORY_DESCRIPTIONS == 0' is checked for instead of "ALLOW_CATEGORY_DESCRIPTIONS == 'true'". As this is all the time, it makes the on/off option pointless as I wouldn't be able to switch it off if I wanted to.

If you hadn't already guessed I'm a bit of a noob at this, any advice would be greatly appreciated. :)

I have installed ACA2.3 and modules aca2_htc module. I must have done something wrong beacuse when I look at a product page there is no meta-tags in the page. I have in my Admin page were i can put in title, descition and keywords. I have tryied to do the installation one more time, but with same result. I also use STS plus. What file should i look for the wrong code? Can someone help me?

My site: www.phf.se/catalog

I have installed ACA2.3 and modules aca2_htc module. I must have done something wrong beacuse when I look at a product page there is no meta-tags in the page. I have in my Admin page were i can put in title, descition and keywords. I have tryied to do the installation one more time, but with same result. I also use STS plus. What file should i look for the wrong code? Can someone help me?

My site: www.phf.se/catalog

If you can see the meta tags in the product editor and save them, then the problem is in the catalog side.

As you are using STS PLUS, have you copy the HTC file that is made for STS PLUS and have you configured the STS PLUS module(s) to use this file?

- Rigadin

When installing HTC, have you made any modification to the catalog side? There are some new files that need to be there. As you are using STS PLUS, you do not need to modify all files in catalog an extra file. In your template, do you have the $headcontent placeholder in the header? Without this you'll not have the meta tags.

Here is problably the missing link, I have not put the $headcontent in my templates.

I tryed to put the this <!--$headcontent--> between the <!-- start get_javascript(applicationtop2header) //--> and <!-- end get_javascript(applicationtop2header) //-->, but that didn't help. I look into the source of a product page and the only thing it shows is: <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1">

<base href="http://www.phf.se/catalog/">

Not the meta keyward and description of the product.

Have a done this wrong when a put the $headcontent in the template doc.?

What are the new files in the catalog side you refer to?

Thanks for quick reply and good support.

I have add these files to the catalog side when installing the htc contrib.

catalog/includes/header_tags.php

catalog/includes/languages/english/header_tags.php

catalog/includes/functions/clean_html_comments.php

catalog/includes/functions/header_tags.php

Hello,

what 's wrong with ACA, when I got the following errormessage by using the contribution extrafields (2202):

Fatal error: Call to undefined method products::register_modules() in F:\UPLOAD\xampp\xampplite\htdocs\verlagneu\catalog\admin\categories.php on line 25

Here's my categories.php :

19 // ACA: START CONFIGURATION OF MODULES USED FOR CATEGORIES AND PRODUCTS ADMINISTRATION

20 //==========================================================

21 require (DIR_WS_CLASSES.'categories.php');

22 $categories_modules = new categories($current_category_id);

23 require (DIR_WS_CLASSES.'products.php');

24 $products_modules = new products();

25 $products_modules-> register_modules ('extra_fields.php');

26 //==========================================================

27 // ACA: END CONFIGURATION OF MODULES USED FOR CATEGORIES AND PRODUCTS ADMINISTRATION

I have installed:

- ACA v2.3

- Advanced Categories Admin 2 (ACA2) modules for Htmlarea v1.7

I get an error:

htmlArea error: button 'insterimageurl' not found in button list when creating the wysiwyg editor for 'jpsy__product_image'.

Please make sure you have entered the button name correctly.

htmlArea wysiwyg editor not created.

Any ideas ... ?

Help, i need help......

I have installed product extra field and i want to install ACA 2.3 but i got problem. I can see ACA for products and ACA for category but i can't see the module. It say i don't have module in admin/includes/modules/categories or admin/includes/modules/products.

Where can i get this module? I have search from aca 1 to aca 2.3.

What is ACA 2.3 requirement ?

Do you have full version for newest ACA?

thank alot

kurniawan

Here is problably the missing link, I have not put the $headcontent in my templates.

I tryed to put the this <!--$headcontent--> between the <!-- start get_javascript(applicationtop2header) //--> and <!-- end get_javascript(applicationtop2header) //-->, but that didn't help. I look into the source of a product page and the only thing it shows is: <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1">

<base href="http://www.phf.se/catalog/">

Not the meta keyward and description of the product.

Have a done this wrong when a put the $headcontent in the template doc.?

What are the new files in the catalog side you refer to?

Thanks for quick reply and good support.

You need to have <!--$headcontent--> in the <head> section of your template. You have installed the HTC ACA module, but you still need to install HTC on the catalog side: there is a file named header_tags.php in the catalog/include/ folder and also one file in each language folder.

- Rigadin

Help, i need help......

I have installed product extra field and i want to install ACA 2.3 but i got problem. I can see ACA for products and ACA for category but i can't see the module. It say i don't have module in admin/includes/modules/categories or admin/includes/modules/products.

Where can i get this module? I have search from aca 1 to aca 2.3.

What is ACA 2.3 requirement ?

Do you have full version for newest ACA?

thank alot

kurniawan

For now there is no ACA2 module for Products Extra Fields contribution and using the old module will give an error. I'll need this module one day but can't give any timetable when I'll do it.

- Rigadin

I had a typo in the error text, it's:

htmlArea error:
button 'insertimageurl' not found in button list when creating the wysiwyg editor for 'jpsy__product_image'.
Please make sure you have entered the button name correctly.

htmlArea wysiwyg editor not created.

The image selector doesn't show in products or categories.

I have downloaded and installed:

ACA v2.3

- http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri.../download,11892

MS2 HTML Editor v1.7 Complete

- http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...7/download,2512

Advanced Categories Admin 2 (ACA2) modules for Htmlarea v1.7

- http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri.../download,11790

I have set:

Modules->Aca for products

- Htmlarea v1.7 Javascript, True, Sort order 4

- Jpsy image uploader, True, Sort order 3

- Htmlarea v1.7 for product description, Enable

Modules->Aca for products

- Htmlarea 1.7 Javascript for categories, True, Sort order 1

- Jpsy image uploader, True, Sort order 2

Anyone else had this problem?

You need to have <!--$headcontent--> in the <head> section of your template. You have installed the HTC ACA module, but you still need to install HTC on the catalog side: there is a file named header_tags.php in the catalog/include/ folder and also one file in each language folder.

- Rigadin

I have installed the HTC contrib. on the catalog side and admin side, but not the categories.php.

Should only install the HTC contrib. on the catalog side?

For HTC users:

The HTC contribution must be installed completely, except the modifications to categories.php. If meta tags do not show up in your pages, be sure that the values you enter in the product or category editor are saved in the database (are these values back when you edit again this product/category?). If this part is ok, put this line in the file includes/header_tags.php:

die();

If your page is blank, the file is correctly processed and refer to the HTC support forum for... support. If your page still shows up normally, you have not made the correct modifications in your catalog scripts (for non-STS PLUS users) or you have set something wrong in your STS PLUS modules (for STS PLUS users of course).

For Htmlarea users:

To make the ACA modules for htmlarea, I have used the version found in this contribution: http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,1347.

You should have a look at TinyMCE for a cross-browser Wysiwyg editor!

For Products Extra Fields users:

There is now an ACA2 module for this contribution, available on its download page. There is also a new version of ACA, version 2.4, needed when using Products Extra Fields.

- Rigadin

I have copied the ACA module for Tiny_MCE and when I go to install Tiny_MCE from the Admin/module panel in Oscommerce, I get the following error message:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/sounkel6/public_html/eshop/admin/includes/languages/english.php:310) in /home/sounkel6/public_html/eshop/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 22

The only module that I have installed besides ACA 2.4 is STS Plus Template System. Does this have anything to do with my error message?

I followed the instructions from ACA 2.4 regarding Tiny_MCE and ignored the instructions that came with the Tiny_MCE download from Moxiecode.com. Did I miss something here?

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Bill Kellum

Bill Kellum

Sounds Good Productions

STS Tutorials & more: STSv4.6, STS Add-ons (STS Power Pack), STS V4 Forum STS Forum FREE TEMPLATE