• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Individual Shipping Prices v3.1

giftmaster

:) I have installed individual Shipping Prices In v2.0 the feature was added to show only that shipping mod.

"....At checkout_shipping.pho page, only Individual Shipping Module will be visible and available. And if the Individual Price is not set for a product. You will get other Shipping Modules which you might be running besides Individual Shipping Mod."

I also have a local delivery and would like it to show also. I think this is very simple to do....I just don't know where to look????

Thanks in advance,

Raymond

Ok I think I found the exact code. The problem is I don't know what to do with it. I tried to delete it but that just cause errors.

Please!!!!!!!!!!I need help with this. This is the second to last issue I have then my site can go active

This code is in catalog/includes/classes/shipping

// BOF: Individual Shipping Prices

// Show either normal shipping modules or Individual shipping module when Individual Shipping Module is On

// Show Individual Shipping Only

if (tep_get_configuration_key_value('MODULE_SHIPPING_INDVSHIP_STATUS') and $shiptotal) {

$include_modules[] = array('class'=> 'indvship', 'file' => 'indvship.php');

} else {

// All Other Shipping Modules

while (list(, $value) = each($this->modules)) {

$class = substr($value, 0, strrpos($value, '.'));

// Don't show Individual Shipping Module

if ($class != 'indvship') {

$include_modules[] = array('class' => $class, 'file' => $value);

}

}

}

:) I have installed individual Shipping Prices In v2.0 the feature was added to show only that shipping mod.

"....At checkout_shipping.pho page, only Individual Shipping Module will be visible and available. And if the Individual Price is not set for a product. You will get other Shipping Modules which you might be running besides Individual Shipping Mod."

I also have a local delivery and would like it to show also. I think this is very simple to do....I just don't know where to look????

Thanks in advance,

Raymond

I have installed the above program also, but it keeps throwing errors after modification of the pages as directed. Does anyone have these modified and working that they would like to share?

I have a large problem with this module, I have installed it and I get:

"Fatal error: Call to undefined function tep_xppp_getproductprice() in /disk3/home2/web/standard/tairsoft/catalog/includes/boxes/whats_new.php on line 28"

I reverted to my old files and still get this errordoes any one have a suggestion?

OK I figured it out, in this build there are many files (other then just the new files you need to install) I ASSumed that I could just copy the whole directory structure over, which overwrote my functions/general.php file. Well I had installed TotalB2b previously, yada yada yada. Fix was to reinstall totalb2b, even now I have some other issues, my site can be accessed as normal.

Will this module work with the contributed module for X amount shipping on first item and x amount each additional?

The reason I am asking is we offer full cases of the single items we ship and the shipping is more for these items. Shipping price for the cases is $14.95 each case. Our single item shipping is $7.00 for the first single item and $2.00 each additional single item.

I want to be able to charge $14.95 per case (specify the price) but still charge $7.00 shipping for first item and $2.00 each additional on the single items.. Hope you all can help!

Jeff

Thanks for everyone who reviewed my problem....

I figured it out!!!!!! :thumbsup:

So what happened? What was the solution?

To all: Please post solutions when you get them worked out.

It really helps others out who may be having the same problem and/or people who may be trying to help you fix something.

Thanks.

So what happened?  What was the solution?

To all: Please post solutions when you get them worked out.

It really helps others out who may be having the same problem and/or people who may be trying to help you fix something.

Thanks.

So very sorry. Just leave out the following in catalog/includes/classes/shipping

// BOF: Individual Shipping Prices

// Show either normal shipping modules or Individual shipping module when Individual Shipping Module is On

// Show Individual Shipping Only

if (tep_get_configuration_key_value('MODULE_SHIPPING_INDVSHIP_STATUS') and $shiptotal) {

$include_modules[] = array('class'=> 'indvship', 'file' => 'indvship.php');

} else {

// All Other Shipping Modules

while (list(, $value) = each($this->modules)) {

$class = substr($value, 0, strrpos($value, '.'));

// Don't show Individual Shipping Module

if ($class != 'indvship') {

$include_modules[] = array('class' => $class, 'file' => $value);

}

}

}

// EOF: Individual Shipping Prices

Once again, Very sorry :D

Will this module work with the contributed module for X amount shipping on first item and x amount each additional?

The reason I am asking is we offer full cases of the single items we ship and the shipping is more for these items.  Shipping price for the cases is $14.95 each case. Our single item shipping is $7.00 for the first single item and $2.00 each additional single item.

I want to be able to charge $14.95 per case (specify the price) but still charge $7.00 shipping for first item and $2.00 each additional on the single items..  Hope you all can help!

Jeff

I am not sure which contribution it is but there is some code floating around from about 1+ yrs ago for the individual ship that allows you to set the additional shipping costs per product. I have been using it for well over 1 year with no problem. Not sure if they newer versions fixed this but early versions of this contrib had issues dealing with let's say shipping 2 different products. if one products ships for $9 and the other for $20, it woudl actually add both.

so anyways, it does exactly what you describe. ship product for $x and each additional product after that for $2... as long as its the same product_id