• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Who's Online Enhancement 1.4

Hi Guys

Just a random question,

We have just moved from oscommerce to magento. However we loved this addon and it became an essental part of customer research. My hat come off to the developer.

I was wondering if it was possible to develop this with a magento store? I am sure the magento community would pay for this addon.

:)

• 2 months later...

Hi all,

I am using this contrib for years now. I love it!! :D

But now I have a small problem. I've installed DC megamenu on the site and now Firefox is adding a code at the end of the product URL.

Always starting with #. and then a short random string.

Because of this Whois Online can't figure out wich product someone is watching. And in de admin this shows up as a simple /

When using IE, this code is not added to the url and whois online shows the productname in the admin.

Here is how this url looks like: http://www.domain.com/product_info.php/cPath/287_212/products_id/1989#.TmIRZGq17Tk

The last piece starting with # is the problem I think.

Is there a way so whois_online can strip this of the url so it knows wich product the customer is looking at?

• 1 month later...

ATTENTION

Attention with the Last version of this Contrib.

Our Site was signed with red Flag from Google.

Google has found Malicious Software (Malware) in Parts of Code in our Site.

The Last Contrib that we had installed was the Upgrade of "Who's Enhancement"

The reason was due to the old API "ipinfodb.com".

So our Administrator has run a Program Called "I SCANNER" in our Server.

And VOILÀ the Program has reported a "Java Script Code" that can run from a remote source.

----------------------------------

Date: 2011/10/8

Subject: iScanner 0.7 report for localhost

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>

Hostname: localhost

Directory: /home/xxx

Extensions: htm, html, php, js

Log file: infected-09:43:55-08.Oct.log

/home/XXX/public_html/

Admin/whos_online.php

[2.3] (<script.+?src\s*=\s*['\"]?(?:ht|f)tp.+?>(?:.*?<\/script>)?)

Javascript code from remote source detected.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Generated by iScanner 0.7 (db:0.2.0) in Sat Oct 8 09:44:16 2011

Copyright © 2010 iSecur1ty <http://iscanner.isecur1ty.org>

After that we Installed Back the Old Version 3.5.5 (2 fixes up from Steve Dallas) and everything was fine also no report from "I SCANNER".

Also be Careful !!

Yes Version 3.5.5 is for sure save and free from Malicious Software (Malware).

Version 3.7 and 3.7_1 is unsafe and has the parts of Malicious Code (Malware).

The Malware Code is found in /Admin/whos_online.php

thanks,

I will delete all files related and reinstall.

Who's Online Enhancement 3.5.5 Full + IP Address geolocation + Visitors World Map 5 Aug 2009

But , what about the rest of updates and fixes of versions 3.6.x and 3.7.x. Is there the malicious code???

Edited by bhbilbao

I have not time to install everything and test.

Version 3.5.5 Full + IP Address geolocation is sure Save.

The newer + Visitors World Map from 5 Aug 2009 must be o.k. to.

But for the newer (upper of them) is no Garantie what is o.k. and what not.

For the moment all needed to do is to replace the whos_online.php archive and add the code for visitors_map.zip.

Sometimes I saw a rare visitor like localhost : localdomain with IP 127.0.0.1

I dont know if that is related with the malicious remote script code.

With the version 3.5.5

-all ID= 0

-no basket after session changes

-no icons, or info about the guest explorer and machine.

It will be interesting to install and test the updates one by one and identify the malicious code.(The code isnt too large). Basically the new updates adds an:

require(DIR_WS_FUNCTIONS . 'whos_online.php');
 require('includes/classes/ipinfodb.class.php');

I use "Who is online ena." all times with a modified main index page with the new customers and orders.

Edited by bhbilbao

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi All,

For anyone having problems with the 'Last URL' showing as /images/infoBoxHeading2_td.gif (or anything to do with images) rather than showing the product being viewed, the fix is simple.

Basically, the problem is caused by Who's Online Enhancement is looking for an image does not exist. Simply add the image where required and the contrib will show the Last URL correctly.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi folks,

Wondering if perhaps someone can suggest what's wrong with my installation of this addon? I'm running osCommerce 2.3.1 and have installed Who's Online version 3.5.4. I've found so many additions/edits of this I'm somewhat confused as to which I should be running to be honest.

This version is mostly fine, although it doesn't label bots as bots. From what I'm reading I need to update spiders.txt? Does anyone know where I get a valid updated version of this from?

Also, the shopping cart appears to be separate from the rest of the table and doesn't recognise when someone has an item in their cart. You can see this in the attached screenshot where even the style is different on the shopping cart column.

Would I be better reinstalling the addon? If someone could point me to the correct version that would be very helpful.

Many thanks,

Baps.

Edit: Regarding the cart issue, I've checked the store sessions settings, they both match.

post-287534-0-69495600-1328279559_thumb.jpg

Edited by baps

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hello all, has anyone ever had this kind of error?

thanks

Deprecated: Function split() is deprecated in /web/htdocs/www.bestsoccershirt.com/home/admin/whos_online.php on line 583 Deprecated: Function split() is deprecated in /web/htdocs/www.bestsoccershirt.com/home/admin/whos_online.php on line 587 Deprecated: Function split() is deprecated in /web/htdocs/www.bestsoccershirt.com/home/admin/whos_online.php on line 587 Maglia Calcio Germania Trasferta stagione 2011 - 2012 (Product)

• 3 weeks later...

hello all, has anyone ever had this kind of error?

thanks

Deprecated: Function split() is deprecated in /web/htdocs/www.bestsoccershirt.com/home/admin/whos_online.php on line 583 Deprecated: Function split() is deprecated in /web/htdocs/www.bestsoccershirt.com/home/admin/whos_online.php on line 587 Deprecated: Function split() is deprecated in /web/htdocs/www.bestsoccershirt.com/home/admin/whos_online.php on line 587 Maglia Calcio Germania Trasferta stagione 2011 - 2012 (Product)

What version of whos_online are you using? The history for the contribution shows that this issue was fixed in v3.6.6.2 in 2010.

--Glen

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I am having problem with this contribution after using it for the past 2 years or so.

Yesterday the page would not refresh. It just sits there in FireFox with the spinning logo indicating that it is loading. So I tried it in IE8 and it appears to be working fine.

I am wondering if this has anything to do with Google changing the API? I have tried disabling the ipinfodb.com stuff, but it still does it which is what makes me think that it has something to do with the Google API.

Is anyone else suffering the same issues? And how can the map function be eliminated from the code as I do not use it at all. (I only use ipinfodb.com once in a while and it wouldn't bother me if it had to go too).

Thanks!

Sylvester99.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Does anybody have the show map working with the Google Maps API V3. (V2 is deprecated and wont work)?

the whos_online part calling the API:

<?php echo '<script src="http://maps.google.com/maps?file=api&v=2&key=' . GOOGLE_MAPS_KEY . '" type="text/javascript"></script>'; ?>
   <script type="text/javascript">
   var map;
var geoXml;
var toggleState = 1;

function initialize() {
  if (GBrowserIsCompatible()) {
   //Angel - Arreglo para que salgan las burbujas en el Mapa del Mundo
 //geoXml = new GGeoXml("<?php //echo HTTP_CATALOG_SERVER . "/visitors_georss.php";?>");
 geoXml = new GGeoXml("<?php echo HTTP_CATALOG_SERVER . DIR_WS_CATALOG . "visitors_georss.php";?>");
 map = new GMap2(document.getElementById("map_canvas"));
 map.setCenter(new GLatLng(36,2), 1);
 map.addControl(new GLargeMapControl());
 map.addControl(new GLargeMapControl());
 map.addOverlay(geoXml);
  }
}
   </script>

needs to be changed to

<?php echo '<script src="http://maps.googleapis.com/maps/api/js?key=' . GOOGLE_MAPS_KEY . '&sensor=true" type="text/javascript"></script>'; ?>
   <script type="text/javascript">

function initialize() {
    var mapOptions = {
	  center: new google.maps.LatLng(<HERE WE NEED THE LATITUDE>,<HERE WE NEED THE LONGITUDE>),
	  zoom: 8,
	  mapTypeId: google.maps.MapTypeId.ROADMAP
    };
    var map = new google.maps.Map(document.getElementById("map_canvas"),
	    mapOptions);
  }

</script>

Thank you for your input.

• 1 month later...

Hello folks,

Install was a success. API key works (the map throws an alert dialog with an error if it doesn't). I'm digging the newer icons and the updated selects for control.

I would love the map, if it actually did anything.

Does the map rely on the ipinfo api feed at all?

I've also applied pixclinic's v3 update, and the map still seems to work.

My questions are:

1) Is the map designed to do anything? Am i supposed to see icons over the map? if so, from what local source? catalog/images/flags?

2) @pixclinic - in your update to v3, you're code seems like it expects "<HERE WE NEED THE LATITUDE>" and "<HERE WE NEED THE LONGITUDE>" - how are these populated and from where?

Thanks much for your time.

Edited by intensivex

Seems i fixed my issues with the map. It now populates with icons. The problem was the visitors_georss.php needed to be in the root/catalog, public directory so the google maps api can access it (to populate it with icon locations). Fair enough, but my original assumption was this file not being in a publicly accessible directory. Even though its only basic information, someone can easily mine your traffic stats - exposing them like this probably violates some privacy rules and or laws as well.

As a solution, I added this to visitors_georss.php:

// Redirect me back to home page if im NOT maps.google.com
if($_SERVER['HTTP_REFERER'] != 'http//map.google.com/'.$_SERVER['QUERY_STRING']) header("Location: /");

Also ... the v3 of the Map API code posted by @@pixclinic, didn't actually work for me. I reverted to v2 and all seems well again. Has anyone else gotten his v3 map update to work?

Also ...

For those of you still having issues with your visitors cart contents not displaying properly or at all, the issue stems from your get_products() and calculate() Methods that live inside your /admin/includes/classes/shopping_cart.php class. Namley to due with the differences in OOP between php 4 and php 5.3+

Apparently the while loops need to be converted into foreach's, and your queries should be updated to ensure they are returning results. The products_id wrapped in that tep_ function inside the queries was our issue. Here are the get_products() and calculate() functions, both /admin/includes/classes/shopping_cart.php

http://pastebin.com/SgzpUVDj

These work for us. Use a code comparison tool to see what we did.

Good Luck!