• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Who's Online Enhancement 1.4

I don't think that Suhosin patch is an issue in my case as well as encrypted sessions. I contacted my hosting provider and they said that this patch doesn't come with php by default, only if installed separately, and I didn't ever installed that patch. About the encryption of the sessions, they said that they are currently unencrypted and if I need the content to be passed securely I would need to use an SSL certificate, which I already have installed on my server. So, I would think that there is something different that causes a PHP error in my case.

If it is not installed on your server it is not causing your problem indeed which you can always tell if you look at the server info details.

I just updated to the latest version it is very nice, the only thing that I am having problem is the total in the shopping cart for customer with the present cart is not appearing. Just quantity and product name. Any suggestions?

Thanks

I will include it on my next release. I didn't think was necessary but if it's needed I will include it.

Cheers,

:thumbsup:

If it is not installed on your server it is not causing your problem indeed which you can always tell if you look at the server info details.

Do you have any other ideas what may cause a PHP error in my case?

Thanks.

I will include it on my next release. I didn't think was necessary but if it's needed I will include it.

Cheers,

:thumbsup:

Please do, I used that all the time on the old version. Also, I get an error once in a while that an IP address is not IPv4 or IPv6 compliant.

Thanks.

Please do, I used that all the time on the old version. Also, I get an error once in a while that an IP address is not IPv4 or IPv6 compliant.

Thanks.

I do not konw that error. Is in the IP section???? It could be some spider... or it could be someone trying to hack you. I will do a search into that error.

Thanks.

Done! Full package available now.

On the error part check this: http://www.tcpipguide.com/free/t_Transitio...Pv4toIPv6-2.htm and this http://ntrg.cs.tcd.ie/undergrad/4ba2.02/ipv6/interop.html

Edited by graphicore

I have a problem since 2.0ec

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare tep_get_ip_address() (previously declared in ****/catalog/admin/whos_online.php:22) in

***/catalog/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 1348

lust update the contrib today on contri site.

same problem...

hi

just installed this update and now i receive error

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare tep_get_ip_address() (previously declared in /home/web/domain.com/www/admin/whos_online.php:22) in /home/web/domain.com/www/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 1639

where line in general.php says

function tep_get_ip_address() {

if (isset($_SERVER)) {

if (isset($_SERVER['HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR'])) {

$ip = $_SERVER['HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR'];

} elseif (isset($_SERVER['HTTP_CLIENT_IP'])) {

$ip = $_SERVER['HTTP_CLIENT_IP'];

} else {

$ip = $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'];

}

} else {

if (getenv('HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR')) {

$ip = getenv('HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR');

} elseif (getenv('HTTP_CLIENT_IP')) {

$ip = getenv('HTTP_CLIENT_IP');

} else {

$ip = getenv('REMOTE_ADDR');

}

}

return $ip;

}

Edited by gregy

Here is the error:

Warning: gethostbyaddr(): Address is not a valid IPv4 or IPv6 address in /home2/asihome/public_html/ASIshop/admin/whos_online.php on line 400

Also, when people are just viewing a category is just says "Category".

Keep up the great work.

Thanks.

get same error after update

hi

just installed this update and now i receive error

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare tep_get_ip_address() (previously declared in /home/web/domain.com/www/admin/whos_online.php:22) in /home/web/domain.com/www/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 1639

where line in general.php says

i quick and dirty way to take care of that error (Fatal error: Cannot redeclare tep_get_ip_address()...) is to comment out the instance of that function in the /admin/whos_online.php file.

// Added by Erick Cedano aka Graphicore.

/*
if (isset($_SERVER)) {
  } else {
  }
} else {
  } else {
  }
}
}
*/

this will temporarily fix the problem until the author can explain/justify why this function was declared in this file in the first place.

i quick and dirty way to take care of that error (Fatal error: Cannot redeclare tep_get_ip_address()...) is to comment out the instance of that function in the /admin/whos_online.php file.

this will temporarily fix the problem until the author can explain/justify why this function was declared in this file in the first place.

A little history - when I started updating WOE at version 1.4, I needed tep_get_ip_address() on the admin side. It existed on the catalog side so I added it to the admin side. For sites that have a 1.4 - 2.0 version of WOE, they added tep_get_ip_address() to the admin side per my instructions. Hence, they will get a redeclare error with the new WOE. For new WOE installers, they won't get an error.

ed

Valeeum... There is no justification except the fact that it was supposed TO BE included on the script so First Installers or New OSC installations did not require the modification of /catalog/admin/includes/functions/general.php; which in fact DOES NOT have this function on it. As per medvid acclaration he instructed everyone to add this script into /catalog/admin/includes/functions/general.php. The LOGICAL solution WAS to be included on whos_online.php which I did.

FOR OLD USERS : PLEASE REMOVE THE SCRIPT ADDED MANUALLY BY YOU ON: catalog/admin/includes/functions/general.php, so that you do not run into problems with new versions.

NEW USERS: Just install and enjoy. :)

Valeeum... There is no justification except the fact that it was supposed TO BE included on the script so First Installers or New OSC installations did not require the modification of /catalog/admin/includes/functions/general.php; which in fact DOES NOT have this function on it. As per medvid acclaration he instructed everyone to add this script into /catalog/admin/includes/functions/general.php. The LOGICAL solution WAS to be included on whos_online.php which I did.

FOR OLD USERS : PLEASE REMOVE THE SCRIPT ADDED MANUALLY BY YOU ON: catalog/admin/includes/functions/general.php, so that you do not run into problems with new versions.

NEW USERS: Just install and enjoy. :)

bjhampe...

I'll try to check on that error.

I did not understand the part you describe with the catalog.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Gregy.. What browser do you use? (I do not have the problem you describe).

Edited by graphicore

bjhampe... Did you installed the full version 2.0ec?????.... I do not have your problem... so I can't find a solution... But I included the post by Einklaus (Which I tought fixes this problem).

I will watch it. It looks like an error when connecting to the IP site.

Thanks.

To avoid more conflicts with the FUNTION ALREADY DEFINED for old users, I have made a simply modification:

if (isset($_SERVER)) {
   } else {
   }
 } else {
   } else {
   }
 }
  }

to:

if (function_exists('tep_get_ip_address')) {
  // Funtion already exist
} else {
 if (isset($_SERVER)) {
   } else {
   }
 } else {
   } else {
   }
 }
  }
}

Now I hope this keep everyone (old and New users) happy.

• 2 weeks later...

hi @ everyone! :rolleyes:

sorry for my english, i'm from switzerland. :blush:

i hve a problem with WOE...

i hve installed the latest version, but i do'nt have displayed the chart from the customer.

then i have take the version 2.0. it works verry god! :thumbsup:

but it have one mistake: it show every time 1doubles IP adresse. even, if it have no customer in the shop.

my second question:

I don't want to see all active/inactive bots but just real visitors. but if i install the light modification of Sir.K.O., i have no chart... :huh:

which change i must do for fade out boots???

can every one help me please?

thanks from switzerland

gábor

hi @ everyone! :rolleyes:

sorry for my english, i'm from switzerland. :blush:

i hve a problem with WOE...

i hve installed the latest version, but i do'nt have displayed the chart from the customer.

then i have take the version 2.0. it works verry god! :thumbsup:

but it have one mistake: it show every time 1doubles IP adresse. even, if it have no customer in the shop.

my second question:

I don't want to see all active/inactive bots but just real visitors. but if i install the light modification of Sir.K.O., i have no chart... :huh:

which change i must do for fade out boots???

can every one help me please?

thanks from switzerland

gábor

I am new in this so forgive me.

I just tried to install the "Who's Online Enhancement 2.0ec full package by Graphicore" contribution and I ended up with this 2 errors in admin and catalog.

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare tep_get_ip_address() (previously declared in /mounted-storage/home45c/sub001/sc17389-CZLB/www/catalog/admin/whos_online.php:22) in /mounted-storage/home45c/sub001/sc17389-CZLB/www/catalog/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 1332

1054 - Unknown column 'user_agent' in 'field list'

insert into whos_online (customer_id, full_name, session_id, ip_address, time_entry, time_last_click, last_page_url, http_referer, user_agent) values ('0', 'Guest', '4c4a32d2783bfd76401c0a84686957ee', '62.12.66.19', '1173992517', '1173992517', '/catalog/index.php', 'http://www.studio69cy.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=23_42', 'Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1)')

[TEP STOP]

Does anyone know what I should do?

Thanks

Love & Light

To avoid more conflicts with the FUNTION ALREADY DEFINED for old users, I have made a simply modification:

if (isset($_SERVER)) {
   } else {
   }
 } else {
   } else {
   }
 }
  }

to:

if (function_exists('tep_get_ip_address')) {
  // Funtion already exist
} else {
 if (isset($_SERVER)) {
   } else {
   }
 } else {
   } else {
   }
 }
  }
}

Now I hope this keep everyone (old and New users) happy.

Hi,

Please forgive my ignorance!!!

Some of us are completely new in osc and not familiar with php and mysql.

I would like to use the WOE contribution but i have 2 problems.

1. I am not sure if I run correct the string in mysql

2. The contribution has so many different ideas from people to how it should be.

So, is there another way of doing this like having a complete contribution that it will not need any corrections and with some instructions how to run the string in mysql.

I know that this may be to much to ask, but when you are new you need some help and when I tryed to put it on I ended up with errors both in admin and catalog :-(

Thank you.

Hmm!!!