• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Who's Online Enhancement 1.4

Well, ok, I found the fix to the priceformatter error. I added require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'PriceFormatter.php');

to the whos_online.php file and it fixed it. So, if anyone else has this error, this is the fix. BTW, that's the admin/whos_online.php file.

See if you can matchup entries in your webservers log with when these appear - what IP does the webserver log contain?

Hi,

I have looked at my RAW Access Logs, and the IP Address that the bot contains is 72.5.173.21, but in Who's Online it says it is 127.0.0.1

Also, I have a customer currently online and who's online says their IP address is 10.135.80.19 (which is a private LAN IP), but the RAW access logs say it is 61.69.12.14

Any ideas why the different IP address is being displayed? (and why the IP that is being displayed is a private LAN IP?).

Most of the IP addresses that I see in Who's Online Enhancement are showing proper internet IP's, except for the odd few that I notice as being wrong.

Regards,

Chris

QUOTE(medvid @ Jun 8 2006, 10:54 PM) post_snapback.gif

Where do you store your sessions (catalog AND admin)?

What settings do you have in admin under Configuration->Sessions?

Is the function get_products() in admin/includes/classes/shopping_cart.php?

ed

Sessions are in /tmp on both catalog and admin.

Here are the settings that I have in admin under Configuration>Sessions:

settings.gif

Yes, that function is in that file.

Dont know what else, what file(s) do you need me to post?

Thanks

I still can not find a fix for this problem, everything seems where it should be, I do not know where to go from here. I am still getting this error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: get_products() in /hsphere/local/home2/aodfan/alteredmotorsports.com/admin/whos_online.php on line 114

Any more help would be appreciative :)

Sweet contrib.

Worked on first install.

Remember to add both sql snippets.

Thanks to all the authors.

SHJ :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Edited by shopaholicjapan

Hi all again,

Had an easy install.

The contrib looks great and very informative.

I have noticed that when I add products to MY shopping cart to buy that nothing is listed in the shopping cart section on the right hand side of WOE.

My friend who installed this contrib yesterday can see it on his shop site admin.

Any ideas?

Regards, SHJ :thumbsup:

Hi all again,

Had an easy install.

The contrib looks great and very informative.

I have noticed that when I add products to MY shopping cart to buy that nothing is listed in the shopping cart section on the right hand side of WOE.

My friend who installed this contrib yesterday can see it on his shop site admin.

Any ideas?

Regards, SHJ :thumbsup:

Please ignore this post.

Found that I didnt have mysql entered in admin/includes/configure.php

Cheers, SHJ ;)

Well I first commented out line 114, then I get the same error for line 704, I commented that line out as well. The tracking works, but the shopping cart portion does not, has no one had this same issue as me??

Well I first commented out line 114, then I get the same error for line 704, I commented that line out as well. The tracking works, but the shopping cart portion does not, has no one had this same issue as me??

May help:

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?s=&...st&p=873374

Your online success is Paramount.

:(

Looks good - new(ish) to phpMyAdmin - can't seem to see where I add the lines to the DB.

Anyone care to lend a newbie a hand? :-"

Thanks

Hi Guys,

I have just installed this great contrib on my development store and I am having the same problem as people a few pages back and as far as I can see it is still unresolved.

The problem is that shopping cart contents are not showing when view who's online. I am storing sessions in the database not files.

Any ideas please?

Thanks

Mark

I've got the same problem as Mark. Has anybody got an idea where to search for the problem.

It's just like the contribution hasn't got a link with the shoppingcart of the customer.

Please help.

did you run both of the SQL statements as per the instructions, it doesnt make it clear but that might help as it seems that its missing a field perhaps?

Things still to do before going "live" in no real order...

Change "buy now buttons" css styles

Change "lets see what we have here" into something meaningfull

Main logo of the website

Sort out currency to make site UK only (at present)

Remove "xx requests since" stuff

Update mainpage :D

Move shopping cart status into header

Add in stock status to product listing page

Define styles for product listing standardisation

Change CSS background for Headings

Increase Category size headings

Used mods so far:- basic_design_pack1mk7 | Google XML sitemap w admin | Paypal IPN v 1.2 | Feedmachine | pricematch_1_3_1 | Dynamic Sitemap 1.6 | Whos online Enhancement | Easypopulate 2.72

Each one that I solve I;ll be putting a post on the forum in a "completed shop" thread that Im writing up

I'm pretty sure. I forgot to run one of the statements for the (working) one I just installed today and it didnt work at all because of that (errors). So if I missed one on the other one, it probably wouldnt be working at all.

Also, the broken one is running Update 051113 of osc and the other is running just 2.2 MS2.

Great Contribution!

One minor problem, I have a whole heap of connections from 127.0.0.1 , These connections look to me very much like bots and I think it may be caused by one of the bot session killers we have installed. Anyone else experenced?

Oh and who's online tags them as customers.

Great Contribution!

One minor problem, I have a whole heap of connections from 127.0.0.1 , These connections look to me very much like bots and I think it may be caused by one of the bot session killers we have installed. Anyone else experenced?

Oh and who's online tags them as customers.

Hey,

Yeah I have experienced that problem also, with also address of 10.0.0.x and 192.168.0.x (which are both PRIVATE IP LAN addresses). I mentioned it on here but no-one really talked about it. Hopefully we will get some luck this time.

I did check my website lots and was able to get their correct IP address out of the logs, so I don't know why it is reporting it wrongly.

Cheers,

Chris

Hi,

When I updated my spiders.txt with the latest from the contributions page and they now register as spiders with there correct ip address

The thing is that most of the time for me when this error happens, it is NOT a spider that is having the incorrect IP address.

Regards,

Chris

Hi Again,

Another little niggle I have is all the spiders get called "Mozilla" in the Name field.

The full names show up as:

Name: Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; Googlebot/2.1; +http://www.google.com/b

Name: Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; Yahoo! Slurp; http://help.yahoo.com/hel

It would be great if there was an easy way to show the spider name in the name field!! :D

Hi Again,

Another little niggle I have is all the spiders get called "Mozilla" in the Name field.

The full names show up as:

Name: Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; Googlebot/2.1; +http://www.google.com/b

Name: Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; Yahoo! Slurp; http://help.yahoo.com/hel

It would be great if there was an easy way to show the spider name in the name field!! :D

Hey,

There is a fix for that problem in this forum thread somewhere. Maybe try reading over the past 5 pages or so. It is definately there.

Cheers,

Chris

I've got the same problem as Mark. Has anybody got an idea where to search for the problem.

It's just like the contribution hasn't got a link with the shoppingcart of the customer.

Please help.

I am still experiencing this problem so if anyone can shed some light on it I would really appreciate it.

Thanks

Mark :thumbsup:

Lifes a bitch, then you marry one, then you die!