• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Who's Online Enhancement 1.4

Warning: session_start(): open(session/sess_af7c0bf46e37c36ab84dce34a0451701, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in /var/www/html/adminjpp/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 67

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/html/adminjpp/includes/functions/sessions.php:67) in /var/www/html/adminjpp/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 67

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /var/www/html/adminjpp/includes/functions/sessions.php:67) in /var/www/html/adminjpp/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 67

and at the bottom

Warning: Unknown(): open(session/sess_af7c0bf46e37c36ab84dce34a0451701, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown(): Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (session) in Unknown on line 0

Sessions and cache are updating in the specified folders.

Also since going from mysql to file based, I've lost the ID of the bots when online....

:(

Just when You think you're on top........

IPs also change for the same bot... can watch the user for few hours and the IP will switch between MSN, Yahoo and Google IPs..... but the same continuous user has clocked up 2+hrs..

Edited by Jap Performance

Warning: session_start(): open(session/sess_af7c0bf46e37c36ab84dce34a0451701, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in /var/www/html/adminjpp/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 67

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/html/adminjpp/includes/functions/sessions.php:67) in /var/www/html/adminjpp/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 67

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /var/www/html/adminjpp/includes/functions/sessions.php:67) in /var/www/html/adminjpp/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 67

and at the bottom

Warning: Unknown(): open(session/sess_af7c0bf46e37c36ab84dce34a0451701, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown(): Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (session) in Unknown on line 0

Sessions and cache are updating in the specified folders.

Matt

Have you changed the config.php files in both Admin and Client side to handle the file sessions?

Yip..both are set to '' (file)

In the Admin for the sessions setting did you set the absolute path/s? eg:/home/httpd/vhosts/yourdomain/httpdocs/session

Because those errors are referring to not finding the correct directory as would know.

But inparticular the first error seems to say it all.

Hahaha.. bet you too it (just!)

Absolute fixed the errors.. just need to get the Bots to now show as bots instead of std IPs..

Any clues?

BTW, appreciate the help :)

WHY did it work 100% in mysql but as files......

Hahaha.. bet you too it (just!)

Absolute fixed the errors.. just need to get the Bots to now show as bots instead of std IPs..

Any clues?

BTW, appreciate the help :)

WHY did it work 100% in mysql but as files......

If I remember correctly the Bots is based on the Spiders.txt file found in your catalog/includes directory.

This file periodically needs updating.

There is a contribution that gets updated every so often by people with the latest known Bots.

This is my latestest list from March last I did it.

See if this helps.

$Id: spiders.txt,v last update 2005/03/01 17:58:17 dgw_ Exp $
bot
abot
ebot
nbot
obot
rbot
sbot
crawl
slurp
spider
accoona
almaden.ibm.com
appie
appie 1.1
architext
aspseek
aspseek
aspseek
ask jeeves
asterias
asterias2.0
atomz
augurfind
baiduspider
bannana_bot
booch
diamondbot
bdcindexer
crawler
crawler@fast
docomo
fast-webcrawler
fluffy the spider
frooglebot
gazz
goforit
grub
geobot
GOOGLE
googlebot
gulliver
holmes
homer
henrythemiragorobot
ia_archiver
iconsurf
iltrovatore
indexer
inktomi
infoseek
ivia
jetbot
kit_fireball
knowledge
lachesis
larbin
linkwalker
lwp
lycos_spider
mantraagent
mediapartners
mercator
mj12
moget/
moget/1.0
muscatferret
myweb
MICROSOFT-GLOBAL-NET
msnbot
newmsbot
nameprotect
nationaldirectory-webspider
naverrobot
ncsa beta
netmechanic
netresearchserver
ng/
ng/1.0
npbot
nutch
osis-project
pear.
polybot
pompos
poppelsdorf
rambler
scooter
scrubby
searchbot
seeker
seventwentyfour
sidewinder
smartwit
sohu
spyder
sleek spider
slurp/si
[email protected]
steeler/
steeler/1.3
szukacz
t-h-u-n-d-e-r-s-t-o-n-e
teoma
/teoma
tutorgig
turnitinbot
ultraseek
vagabondo
voyager/
voilabot
w3c_validator
websitepulse
worldlight
worm
yahoo
yahoobot
zao/
zao/0
xenu
zippp
zyborg
zyborg/1.0

If I remember correctly the Bots is based on the Spiders.txt file found in your catalog/includes directory.

This file periodically needs updating.

There is a contribution that gets updated every so often by people with the latest known Bots.

This is my latestest list from March last I did it.

See if this helps.

$Id: spiders.txt,v last update 2005/03/01 17:58:17 dgw_ Exp $
bot
abot
ebot
nbot
obot
rbot
sbot
crawl
slurp
spider
accoona
almaden.ibm.com
appie
appie 1.1
architext
aspseek
aspseek
aspseek
ask jeeves
asterias
asterias2.0
atomz
augurfind
baiduspider
bannana_bot
booch
diamondbot
bdcindexer
crawler
crawler@fast
docomo
fast-webcrawler
fluffy the spider
frooglebot
gazz
goforit
grub
geobot
GOOGLE
googlebot
gulliver
holmes
homer
henrythemiragorobot
ia_archiver
iconsurf
iltrovatore
indexer
inktomi
infoseek
ivia
jetbot
kit_fireball
knowledge
lachesis
larbin
linkwalker
lwp
lycos_spider
mantraagent
mediapartners
mercator
mj12
moget/
moget/1.0
muscatferret
myweb
MICROSOFT-GLOBAL-NET
msnbot
newmsbot
nameprotect
nationaldirectory-webspider
naverrobot
ncsa beta
netmechanic
netresearchserver
ng/
ng/1.0
npbot
nutch
osis-project
pear.
polybot
pompos
poppelsdorf
rambler
scooter
scrubby
searchbot
seeker
seventwentyfour
sidewinder
smartwit
sohu
spyder
sleek spider
slurp/si
[email protected]
steeler/
steeler/1.3
szukacz
t-h-u-n-d-e-r-s-t-o-n-e
teoma
/teoma
tutorgig
turnitinbot
ultraseek
vagabondo
voyager/
voilabot
w3c_validator
websitepulse
worldlight
worm
yahoo
yahoobot
zao/
zao/0
xenu
zippp
zyborg
zyborg/1.0

Ther bots did work with mysql.. but not with files...

298 lines in my spiders.txt.. google (let alone any) doesn't even show...

Ther bots did work with mysql.. but not with files...

298 lines in my spiders.txt.. google (let alone any) doesn't even show...

Arrrrggg.. this is tormenting me!!

OK.. so I change to to absolute and the errors disappear.. BUT now I've lost the damn cart again!!!.. let alone having the bots identified as bots.

PLEASE someone??

Arrrrggg.. this is tormenting me!!

OK.. so I change to to absolute and the errors disappear.. BUT now I've lost the damn cart again!!!.. let alone having the bots identified as bots.

PLEASE someone??

I've just checked mine and realised that my Who's Online also does not show any cart contents either logged in or not.

Will have to investigate!

So don't fret your not the only one in this situation.

I've just checked mine and realised that my Who's Online also does not show any cart contents either logged in or not.

Will have to investigate!

So don't fret your not the only one in this situation.

OK..

Mysql.. all worked fine.. BUT slow as hell on admin side.

Files, works, but errors in admin, and loose ID of bots.

Fixing the errors I had by setting session path to absolute, lost me the cart contents, and didn't get the ID of bots back.

Sessions are getting saved to the specified dir, and updating.

HI all,

Just installed this and have similar errors as Matt above.

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/downdogs/public_html/costume/admin/includes/functions/general.php:1329) in /home/downdogs/public_html/costume/admin/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 67

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/downdogs/public_html/costume/admin/includes/functions/general.php:1329) in /home/downdogs/public_html/costume/admin/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 67

I have both admin and cat cfg files set to '' for store sessions.

I also created a file in the root dir called sessions, Set it to 777. I also have an absolute path to it set of:

/home/downdogs/public_html/costume/sessions

I still have the errors. What am I missing?

Thanks

HI all,

Just installed this and have similar errors as Matt above.

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/downdogs/public_html/costume/admin/includes/functions/general.php:1329) in /home/downdogs/public_html/costume/admin/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 67

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/downdogs/public_html/costume/admin/includes/functions/general.php:1329) in /home/downdogs/public_html/costume/admin/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 67

I have both admin and cat cfg files set to '' for store sessions.

I also created a file in the root dir called sessions, Set it to 777. I also have an absolute path to it set of:

I still have the errors. What am I missing?

Thanks

I can't be sure but it looks like the settings in the Cart Admin for Sessions and Cache are not set correctly.

EG: In the Admin section Under Configuration.

Sessions, should look like this (Note the forward slashes)

Cache, should look like this

/home/downdogs/public_html/costume/cache/

I think your part way there but just also double check spellings etc.

cheers

I have a small error after re-installing WOE. I had this installed before and it was flawless, then due to an error on my part I had to restore my files from backup.

I have re-installed and gone through everything twice but I have a few issues I can not resolve and request your assistance with.

1- I no longer have a field for showing if the customer has anything in their cart

2-My IP is now showing as a customer instead of admin

2- The bottom of the page which should show a definition of the colored dots I now get an error stating this:

Currently there are 1 customers online

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_get_ip_address() in /home/catalog/admin/whos_online.php on line 519

Does this error give any ideas as to where I need to look to fix these issues?

I have a small error after re-installing WOE. I had this installed before and it was flawless, then due to an error on my part I had to restore my files from backup.

I have re-installed and gone through everything twice but I have a few issues I can not resolve and request your assistance with.

1- I no longer have a field for showing if the customer has anything in their cart

2-My IP is now showing as a customer instead of admin

2- The bottom of the page which should show a definition of the colored dots I now get an error stating this:

Does this error give any ideas as to where I need to look to fix these issues?

I think I know exactly what your porob is as I had the same one :)

In the code you had to add to one of the files, it finished with }

You will also have a }? staright after that.. one too many }

Delete one, and should get rid of that error anyway.

Look to the post above yours. The paths need to ABSOLUTE.

The path foir sessions/cache is given to you. /home/catalog/your_dirs

Unfortunatly, I'm still where I was and where GOB is.. witht he thing not running right... :(

Edited by Jap Performance

One more thing,

This contribution$Id: spiders.txt,v 1.1 2004/08/25 22:44:45 akhan Exp $

almaden.ibm.com

appie 1.1

ar does not recognize spiders. MSN and inktonomi are all over my site but show up as a guest. I have updated spiders.txt but I don't know if I did it right. For udating spiders do I just add the contribution to the existing spiders.txt or do I replace the complete file with the spiders.txt file provided in the contribution? I notice the original starts out with $Id: spiders.txt,v 1.1 2004/08/25 22:44:45 akhan Exp $

almaden.ibm.com

appie 1.1

ar........

and the file in the contribution does not have this code in it.

I think I know exactly what your porob is as I had the same one :)

In the code you had to add to one of the files, it finished with }

You will also have a }? staright after that.. one too many }

Delete one, and should get rid of that error anyway.

Thanks Matt, I checked that out in general.php but i do not seem to have an extra }. The end of my general.php reads as such:

function tep_get_zone_code($country, $zone, $def_state) {

$state_prov_query = tep_db_query("select zone_code from zones where zone_country_id = '" . $country . "' and zone_id = '" . $zone . "'");

if (!tep_db_num_rows($state_prov_query)) {
     $state_prov_code = $def_state;
   }
   else {
     $state_prov_values = tep_db_fetch_array($state_prov_query);
     $state_prov_code = $state_prov_values['zone_code'];
   }

return $state_prov_code;
 }
 function tep_get_ip_address() {
   if (isset($_SERVER)) {
     if (isset($_SERVER['HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR'])) {
       $ip = $_SERVER['HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR'];
     } elseif (isset($_SERVER['HTTP_CLIENT_IP'])) {
       $ip = $_SERVER['HTTP_CLIENT_IP'];
     } else {
       $ip = $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'];
     }
   } else {
     if (getenv('HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR')) {
       $ip = getenv('HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR');
     } elseif (getenv('HTTP_CLIENT_IP')) {
       $ip = getenv('HTTP_CLIENT_IP');
     } else {
       $ip = getenv('REMOTE_ADDR');
     }
   }

return $ip;
 }?>

Let me redifine the problem I am having. Out of the box, this is not working at all for me, I am getting this error from my who's online panel:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_get_ip_address() in /home/e-lectro/public_html/ecommerce/os/catalog/admin/whos_online.php on line 344

I don't know exactly what the "tep_get_ip_address" is or where it is at but I do know that when I comment out these Lines at line 344 of catalog/adim/whos online.php

}elseif ($whos_online['ip_address'] == tep_get_ip_address() ) { //$_SERVER["REMOTE_ADDR"]) {
     $total_admin++;
     $fg_color = $fg_color_admin;
     $is_admin = true;

I can atleast see whos online from the admin panel but I still have this error

HTTP Referer URL: http://e-lectronics.net/ecommerce/os/catalog/index.php

Currently there are 2 customers online

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_get_ip_address() in /home/e-lectro/public_html/ecommerce/os/catalog/admin/whos_online.php on line 520

This still does not recognize my IP and shows me as a guest, It will recognize Yahoo spider but not inkotomi or MSN and for what ever reason. I am not allowing spider sessions in my admin panel and have updated the spiders.txt

Any ideas why I have to comment out the lines mentioned above, I assume that is why my IP does not show as admin?

When Matt said to be sure and use my absolute path, where were you reffering too?

Let me redifine the problem I am having. Out of the box, this is not working at all for me, I am getting this error from my who's online panel:

I don't know exactly what the "tep_get_ip_address" is or where it is at but I do know that when I comment out these Lines at line 344 of catalog/adim/whos online.php

}elseif ($whos_online['ip_address'] == tep_get_ip_address() ) { //$_SERVER["REMOTE_ADDR"]) {
? ? ?$total_admin++;
? ? ?$fg_color = $fg_color_admin;
? ? ?$is_admin = true;

I can atleast see whos online from the admin panel but I still have this error

This still does not recognize my IP and shows me as a guest, It will recognize Yahoo spider but not inkotomi or MSN and for what ever reason. I am not allowing spider sessions in my admin panel and have updated the spiders.txt

Any ideas why I have to comment out the lines mentioned above, I assume that is why my IP does not show as admin?

When Matt said to be sure and use my absolute path, where were you reffering too?

That is because you didn't add the tep_get_ip_address() function to your admin/includes/functions/general.php

Add it there, uncomment what you commented out and it should be fine.

From the readme.html of Who'sOnlineEnhancement1.6.1Beta.zip:

3) Add the following code to the bottom (just before the final ?> tag) of admin\includes\functions\general.php: 
 function tep_get_ip_address() {
   if (isset($_SERVER)) {
     if (isset($_SERVER['HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR'])) {
       $ip = $_SERVER['HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR'];
     } elseif (isset($_SERVER['HTTP_CLIENT_IP'])) {
       $ip = $_SERVER['HTTP_CLIENT_IP'];
     } else {
       $ip = $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'];
     }
   } else {
     if (getenv('HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR')) {
       $ip = getenv('HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR');
     } elseif (getenv('HTTP_CLIENT_IP')) {
       $ip = getenv('HTTP_CLIENT_IP');
     } else {
       $ip = getenv('REMOTE_ADDR');
     }
   }

return $ip;
 }

HTH

That is because you didn't add the tep_get_ip_address() function to your admin/includes/functions/general.php

Add it there, uncomment what you commented out and it should be fine.

I triple checked, and I do have that code in the end of general.php exactly as you have shown from the install file?

Any other ideas?

I triple checked, and I do have that code in the end of general.php exactly as you have shown from the install file?

Any other ideas?

Hello Mark,

That's very strange then as your error message clearly says it can not find this function. You sure you copied it before the closing ?> of general.php or did some other changes around there ?

Hello Mark,

That's very strange then as your error message clearly says it can not find this function. You sure you copied it before the closing ?> of general.php or did some other changes around there ?

Please read the previous page or two at least of this thread, all the answers are there to your questions. This will save everyone from having to retype the same thing.

Once you have done this and followed the instructions you should find all works correctly, except the cart contents if your using file sessions.

Please read the previous page or two at least of this thread, all the answers are there to your questions.  This will save everyone from having to retype the same thing.

Once you have done this and followed the instructions you should find all works correctly, except the cart contents if your using file sessions.

Thanks for helping folks, and just so I don't seem like I am skimping by not reading the older posts......... that is not the case; I have spent hours in this thread. I think my biggest challenge is interpreting errors as I do not know much more than the basics of .PHP. I have very carfully followed the installation instructions several times but I still get this IP error? The bummer is that I used to have this installed and it worked perfectly.

I will go back through the pages and try again :'(

Matt,

Are you checking the admin side?  The function is in admin\includes\functions\general.php AND catalog\includes\functions\general.php.

ed

Please explain the comment above? The install directions don't say to modify the catalog\includes\functions\general.php file. Are you folks modifying this file with the new code lines just as added to: admin\includes\functions\general.php ?

Also, will someone post for comparison thier catalog/includes/whos online.php admin detection lines from about line 343? This is what I have to comment out to get my WOE to work:

// Admin detection
   //} elseif ($whos_online['ip_address'] == tep_get_ip_address() ) { //$_SERVER["REMOTE_ADDR"]) {
     //$total_admin++;
     //$fg_color = $fg_color_admin;
     //$is_admin = true;

Thank you!

Please explain the comment above? The install directions don't say to modify the catalog\includes\functions\general.php file. Are you folks modifying this file with the new code lines just as added to: admin\includes\functions\general.php ?

Also, will someone post for comparison thier catalog/includes/whos online.php admin detection lines from about line 343? This is what I have to comment out to get my WOE to work:

// Admin detection
? ?//} elseif ($whos_online['ip_address'] == tep_get_ip_address() ) { //$_SERVER["REMOTE_ADDR"]) {
? ? ?//$total_admin++;
? ? ?//$fg_color = $fg_color_admin;
? ? ?//$is_admin = true;

Thank you!

Mark

I'm glad you have read the previous posts. Unfortunately to many people need to be reminded to do this.

Ok to the problem.

Firstly:

There is no "whos_online.php in catalog/includes/

It should be in catalog/includes/functions/whos_online.php.

Secondly:

There is no lines in that file like this:

// Admin detection
? ?//} elseif ($whos_online['ip_address'] == tep_get_ip_address() ) { //$_SERVER["REMOTE_ADDR"]) {
? ? ?//$total_admin++;
? ? ?//$fg_color = $fg_color_admin;
? ? ?//$is_admin = true;

Check you have the right file installed:

Do this first and then report back your finding from there.

P.S. No, don't alter the catalog/includes/functions/general.php file.

cheers

Edited by Gob

Mark

I'm glad you have read the previous posts. Unfortunately to many people need to be reminded to do this.

Ok to the problem.

Firstly:

There is no "whos_online.php in catalog/includes/

It should be in catalog/includes/functions/whos_online.php.

Secondly:

There is no lines in that file like this:

// Admin detection
   //} elseif ($whos_online['ip_address'] == tep_get_ip_address() ) { //$_SERVER["REMOTE_ADDR"]) {
     //$total_admin++;
     //$fg_color = $fg_color_admin;
     //$is_admin = true;

Check you have the right file installed:

Do this first and then report back your finding from there.

P.S. No, don't alter the catalog/includes/functions/general.php file.

cheers

OOPS - TYPO >_< These lines of code came from my Catalog/admin/whos online.php at line 343. Could you check to see if your file looks the same there? I got the file straight out of the contribution download and if I do not comment out those lines my admin panel throws the error.